How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-02-2012
backstage pass

Update:

VS changed their Facebook page on the Miami event. It will be Candice and Erin in Miami after all, so it looks like they're only going to use the angels from the actual campaign (that aren't pregnant) to do the mini tour.

source - facebook.com/victoriassecret

Last edited by tlg00; 21-02-2012 at 04:05 PM.

26-02-2012
V.I.P.

There is going to be a VS segment on E!'s Oscar coverage, I think that it is coming up soon.

27-02-2012
fashion insider

27-02-2012
backstage pass

Ale, always a hand in front of her bump ^^

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Adriana is at the Very Sexy Tour stop in Miami with Erin and Candice!

28-02-2012
trendsetter

Quick question.
What does the "86" number in PINK! mean?

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

So candice is the face of CK lingerie,i guess that means she isnt an Angel? or doesnt have the angel contract which forbid all the contract girls to used any other kind of underwear(?)

n TBH if she doesnt have that contract i doubt other girls like Erin,Lindsay or Lily have it.

i wont even mention chanel since she pretty much out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oYCRo0 View Post
Candice for Calvin Klein Lingerie 2012

modelcandids
Edit: of course she is an angel,but is just not getting paid as the main 4(ale,adri,doutzen,miranda)

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 29-02-2012 at 11:58 AM.

29-02-2012
fashion icon

WHOA. I can't believe she is modeling for another lingerie company. How could she not be an angel by now?

29-02-2012
rising star

Wow! If Candice isnt an Angel then she is clearly the most promoted girl to work for VS

29-02-2012
hors concours♛

to my knowledge those are very old...from 2007/2008.

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

Exactly. If not older... ^^

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
the main 4(ale,adri,doutzen,miranda)
Ain't no way that Doutzen (whom I adore) and Miranda can be categorized as the main angels.

Last edited by agee; 29-02-2012 at 12:39 PM.

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

^

well they might not b used that much,but dont they have the Multimillion dollar contract??

to me that what it matter. you are an angel when VS gives the the multimillin dollar contract. if not, you just working for the company like 100+ girls
( Emanuela,Arlenis,Magda,Maryna, ETC etc)

you dont really see ale,adri,miranda or doutzen everywhere like the newest girl but im assuming they get paid way more n doo 80% less work than the other girls. to me when you are in that level you are one of the main girls.IMO of course

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ Neither Miranda or Doutzen are on the most recent Forbes List and Candice is, and you cannot say that them having babies is the be all end all because (IIRC) when Heidi, Adriana and Ale had babies they remained on the list. I can believe that because Adriana, Ale, Miranda and Doutzen have been with VS the longest that they have the highest "rates," but if VS does not use them frequently, which is the case with Miranda and Doutzen, and then use other girls like Candice and Erin a lot, then it does not matter if Miranda and Doutzen have higher rates. In other words if Candice and Erin are paid $10 per hour and Miranda and Doutzen are paid $15 per hour and Candice and Erin work 100 hours and Miranda and Doutzen work 20 then Candice and Erin are getting way more money from VS.

According to the chart that Lovemusic put together Candice and Erin had 1229 and 972 images respectively last year versus 185 and 97 respectively for Miranda and Doutzen. Candice had well over a 1000 more images, you cannot attribute that to VS using Miranda and Douten selectively! Candice had the most covers by far followed by Erin. Candice and Erin were at or near the top when it came to appearances, launches, presence in TV commercials and being the face of products. Candice opened the VSFS. Miranda obviously got shine when she was tapped to wear the Fantasy Bra and Doutzen got a lot of shine at the VSFS (which thrilled me) and was billed second after Adriana, but I still think that neither is enough to make up in the areas where other girls like Erin and especially Candice dominated. I like both of them but facts are facts, the point I am getting at is that what I stated in my previous post and that is that Miranda and Doutzen are not main Angels, they are good models and are doing great stuff outside of VS, and have and are doing good stuff with VS, but based on their VS activity for the last year or two, I would not categorize them as the main Angels.

This one is just of the Angels

created by Lovemusic22

and this one is of all the models. This is just the top fifteen

created by Lovemusic22

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
^

well they might not b used that much,but dont they have the Multimillion dollar contract??

to me that what it matter. you are an angel when VS gives the the multimillin dollar contract. if not, you just working for the company like 100+ girls
( Emanuela,Arlenis,Magda,Maryna, ETC etc)

you dont really see ale,adri,miranda or doutzen everywhere like the newest girl but im assuming they get paid way more n doo 80% less work than the other girls. to me when you are in that level you are one of the main girls.IMO of course
I couldn't agree more!

and I'm being totally unbiased, because I love candice

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria