How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-05-2012
V.I.P.

^Hmm now that I think about it yes. I've actually never been a fan of magda's face (sorry personal opinion ) Found it quite.. odd/strange/too square looking .. but i won't deny she knows how to work the runway like nobodies business.

26-05-2012
front row

^That's how I was untill I saw her on the VS runway, and then she won me over. Her face takes a bit of getting used to. Especially when she photographs straight on.

27-05-2012
V.I.P.

I am bored and am doing some fantasy casting for VS print work:
First up is Frederikke Winther who is Danish, however I am unsure of her age.

Sources: uniquemodels.blogspot via subway 123
and Facebook/elle dk via tentalicious

28-05-2012
V.I.P.

all the recent talk about Magda, and I thought this Frederikke resembles Magda in that elle cover

28-05-2012
backstage pass

seeing Barbara Palvin at the Cannes film festival really makes me want to see her on the VSFS runway this year. God she is incredibly beautiful and can play both the cute and sexy side. a MUST!

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Another article about the London opening that was posted by mayfrayn in Miranda's thread:

Quote:
VICTORIA'S SECRET OPEN IN LONDON

If like me you watch the Victoria’s Secret runway show annually while lying to yourself saying; “if only that was available here I could look that good”, well ladies it’s time to put down the ice cream and start whipping those abs into shape cause Victoria’s Secret is coming to London!!

The American label this morning confirmed their expansion with doors set to open to Londoners on July 25th. The store, which will stock everything from boy shorts to bikinis, will be based on the corner of New Bond Street and Brook Street and will become the flagship store.

And as Americans believe in bigger is better, the news is of course even bigger! The following day (the26th) will see another Victoria’s Secret store open at Westfield Stratford City! To celebrate both openings, a big runway show will take place where Angels like Karlie Kloss and Miranda Kerr are set to appear. All just a day before the 2012 London Olympics kick off, it’s safe to say excitement and hot bodies will be EVERYWHERE!!
http://www.fashion.ie/Articles/VICTO...-IN-LONDON/965

Last edited by agee; 31-05-2012 at 08:30 AM.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

ooooooooh!! can't wait to see pics of that show!! this is gonna be a really massive deal, then, this opening.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Todd posted a sketch from one of the segments that didn't make the cut, I think. I'm too lazy to post it, but there are 6 segments.

31-05-2012
trendsetter

He did, I automatically thought of King Arthur and his sword, Excalibur.

31-05-2012
fashion elite

I think he meant the one that JUST got cut out of the segments they chose this year. It would have been awesome to see a "warrior/knight" theme.

31-05-2012
fashion elite

OMG OMG OMG! So excited for the runway show!!!

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

is Barbara Palvin the face of a Product(bra) i saw a big Picture of her in the VS store Display. n then one of Erin but both look totally different. Barbaras seem like Main Line.

i dont know why are they wastin time on barbara she is everything angel should be. n she still very Young. i think she can be the NEXT adriana lima to be honest.

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

I want to see Emily Didonato or Daniel De Jesus - they have truly spectacular faces.
Wow , I hope all the angels appear + other models who were int he VSFS

02-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Wow , I hope all the angels appear + other models who were int he VSFS
Are you referring to London? Me too, although I doubt if Lily will be there and Adriana is a question mark too. I wish they would take Rosie off the VS web site, which would officially signify her departure for VS, and then have her there as a special guest.

I hope VS goes big... BIG for the London opening, and not just do a bunch of kiss blowing photo ops. I have been wanting for VS to do a big event during the summers for quite some time, and I hope this satisfies what I have been hankering for.

02-06-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by agee View Post
Are you referring to London? Me too, although I doubt if Lily will be there and Adriana is a question mark too. I wish they would take Rosie off the VS web site, which would officially signify her departure for VS, and then have her there as a special guest.

I hope VS goes big... BIG for the London opening, and not just do a bunch of kiss blowing photo ops. I have been wanting for VS to do a big event during the summers for quite some time, and I hope this satisfies what I have been hankering for.
It takes a lifetime and a half for them to remove gils off their webiste. Karolina and Marissa were there long after they left...I think it's very unlikely Rosie will show, even though I would love nothing more. It would be a little strange for her to go and willingly promote another brand of undies now that she has her own with M&S.

....I have to say i don't really know how I feel about them doing a show in the summer, it makes me feel like it will somehow lesson the impact of the show in Autumn. The VS show should always be an annual thing.

I'm not saying they should do the usual '3 girls-holding bras and perfume bottles-and blowing kisses', they could have a big press day and photo op in and around the store using a large chunk of the models, kind of like they do before the actual show sometimes. along the lines of this:

batchplease.com

Last edited by Bobby153; 02-06-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria