How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

The only problems I have with Noemie is she talks like a sailor and her life is/was a mess.
Posted via Mobile Device

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think personal life/behavior has much relevance to runway work. I mean half of the models would disappear from the runway right now if casting directors used that as a filter. But regardless, I don't think she was so bad on the VS runway. I noticed her poking her chest and butt out in the 2007 show, but she toned that down in 2008.

09-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
she toned that down in 2008.
you mean when she kissed the singer during her walk? haha
I still like her, I like women who give a strong image

09-07-2012
trendsetter

She is absolutely stunning, but like its been said before, her time has come and gone. I also never warmed up to her theatrics.

09-07-2012
trendsetter

Out of the current lot I really like Anais Mali, Joan Smalls and Jasmine Tookes, though I dont think either of them are quite ready to be an angel. Joan is probably the closest, though her contract with EL probably dominates over everything else.

10-07-2012
backstage pass

yeah I don't think Joan can be a full time Angel and should not anyway, she does well on her own.

10-07-2012
front row

The only thing i can say about Noemie for VS is that i hope my eyes never have to see her on the VSFS again, ever.

My money for the FB is still on Doutzen, i agree that Alessandra is just not ready to go back to VS but we'll see. I have the feeling that just as Alessandra, Candice will never get the bra, at least not in the short term.

10-07-2012
fashion elite

All the recent pics we have seen of Alessandra are candids in movement. Even though she just gave birth 2 months ago, a model like Alessandra should have no problem posing for VS right now. She's extremely aware of her body movement and knows the right angles and poses that the camera needs to capture better than most. A bit of twisting, leaning and good posture is all that's needed. Add in a bit of Photoshop and we're good to go.

BTW didn't last time she shot for VS after her baby, she did it 4 months afterwards? She had Anja in August, did the show in November and shot in December no?

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^It's actually not so bad straight on, but when she turns to the side it's more noticeable. It was the same in 2008, but VS gave her outfits like high waisted panties and a belt across the stomach to help a little.

In other news:

Quote:
Sad news for all you Victoria’s Secret fans this morning. And yes that applies to fans of the lingerie and the Angels themselves!

If, like us, you had July 25th marked in your calendars and diaries for the launch of the UK’s*first ever Victoria’s Secret store*on Bond Street, then we have some very disappointing news… the opening has actually been postponed. Sad face!

As we mentioned, the store was due to open its doors for the first time on July 25th*to coincide with the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics on July 27th, but according to British Vogue, it’s unlikely to open this month at all.

No new opening date has been confirmed – we think Adriana Lima and the rest of the Angels might be waiting until Olympics fever blows over – but we’ll keep you posted as soon as we know more deets.

Are you as disappointed as we are?
myfashionlife.com

Maybe they can have all the Angels be there when they do open now.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-07-2012
fashion elite

Around when is Adriana due?

Alessandra is scheduled to be in London as part of the Closing/Continuation ceremony on Aug. 12th, they could possibly have it around then...

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
Around when is Adriana due?

Alessandra is scheduled to be in London as part of the Closing/Continuation ceremony on Aug. 12th, they could possibly have it around then...
She's due around then. I don't think they're going to have the opening next month either. They'll probably do it closer to the show if they already canceled the opening that was supposed to happen this month which I don't even know why they would. Can't blame the Olympics because I think the point was to have it around that time.

Last edited by vivaglam; 10-07-2012 at 07:05 PM.

11-07-2012
V.I.P.

Bregje Heinen could be a angel, vs loves her and she totally fits vs.
Toni is perfect, but i would personally then see goodbye to erin and lindsay they just look to much like each other.
Joan is beautiful, but i think since she just got her first og campaign and vogue covers she should first focus total on hf and after a few years combine it or go commercial, what she wants. Barbara is lovely, but looks a bit to young for me. Wait for 1 o 2 years.

what's the deal with karlie these day's and vs??

i would totally love if Doutzen get the FB or open. Girl has such beautiful face!
I also enjoyed Bettes pics for VS, she should not be a angel or something but i can see her walk a show. Brings that i also would love to see Poly again for VS.

Last edited by Forrest; 11-07-2012 at 08:44 AM.

11-07-2012
V.I.P.

Karlie's still doing VS, check her thread for pics from the catalog.

11-07-2012
front row

the only dark girl i ever wanted to be an angel after tyra was emanuela! shes amazing, beautiful with a great body. its so sad they never gave her a real chance. or maybe they did, i dont really know. i never really liked selita and chanel and im also not into joan, lais or arlenis. jasmine is kinda cute, but i dont know.

and please vs, give the damn bra to doutzen or alessandra. everything else would be a big fat joke!

11-07-2012
V.I.P.

Candice doesn't seem to be at the Cycle event.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria