How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-07-2012
fashion elite

^Oh ok thanks

Based on the pics that Russell James has released of Candice and Doutzen, the Holiday Shoot looks very pretty this year, I'm really liking the red and gold theme.

12-07-2012
V.I.P.

Keke Lindgard is sooo perfect for VS show, soo please I want her smile there <3

12-07-2012
trendsetter

I am so happy Ale has got the Bra! Even though the colour is so ugly and it's getting less and less prestigious every year, I'm sure she will rock it!

12-07-2012
trendsetter

Wait, the link on the other page that leads to a picture of a gold bra... that's not the VS FB is it?

12-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie02 View Post
Wait, the link on the other page that leads to a picture of a gold bra... that's not the VS FB is it?
No it's a different one.

Quote:
Aubry told WWJ the major difference between his design and the famed Victoria's Secret million-dollar "Fantasy" bras is that the chain store's showpieces have "fabric in them and the diamonds are kind of imbedded into the fabric." Aubrey's work of art is solid gold -- 750 grams of it.

13-07-2012
scenester

I hope is 100% true Alessandra got the Fantasy Bra cause i been waiting for this for years i just don't want to get my hopes up yet lol

13-07-2012
V.I.P.

Update on the london store opening
Quote:
Updated Friday July 13, 3.16am: Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr has confirmed that the brand's first UK store will open on July 24 at Westfield Stratford - in time for the Olympics - with the New Bond Street flagship opening "a couple of weeks later - the exact date is still a secret".

"I'd love to be in London for the opening - we passed through on the way to France for the wedding of Orlando's cousin last week, so I hope to make it back," says Kerr, who married actor Orlando Bloom in July 2010 and had a son, Flynn, in January 2011. "But these days it's complicated to work the schedules: mine, Orlando's and the baby's - and then of course all the other Angels. The only time the girls are all definitely together is the Victoria's Secret show which is booked so far in advance, but it's hard to say which of us will definitely be in London for the launch just yet."
vogue.co.uk

14-07-2012
front row

So it's not postponed?

I'm surprised Miranda says she doesn't know if she's gonna be there.

If VS is really planning a big thing for the opening I would expect the Angels to know at leat weeks in advance.
I hope it's not just the average opening with two or three Angels.

14-07-2012
V.I.P.

I think the opening on July 24 is a soft opening and the hullabaloo is going to be around the opening of the Bond Street store which seems like it is going to be sometime in August.

I hope the speculation around Ale getting the Fantasy Bra pans out, it has become an afterthought during the show itself but it is the one achievement relating to VS that has eluded her, so fingers crossed.

Last edited by agee; 14-07-2012 at 06:03 AM.

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

if it's true that Ale got the fantasy bra this year ... finally ... i say YES!!!!! and IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!

seriously - she's been on major contract with VS for A DECADE. she's one of their most recognizeable faces and she's incredibly loyal to the brand. even temporary Angels like Selita and Marisa have gotten to wear the bra. it's long overdue that Alessandra Ambrosio gets her turn.

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

I really hope Alessandra gets the Fantasy Bra and i hope its amazing! I wonder what the themes for the VS Fashion show will be also.

15-07-2012
front row

Selita wasn't a "temporary" Angel either. She had a 3 year contract as one and VS chose not to renew it. To say she was just a temporary Angel is implying that she was just doing a job until a permanent person comes along and that just wasn't the case.
Posted via Mobile Device

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

I hope Doutzen will wear the bra, and if not ale deserves it ofcourse also and she is also a fantastic choise. Just one of these two please.

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

I think the only reason Miranda got the bra last year was her pregnancy and the hype that surrounded it. It helps if you're married to Orlando Bloom as well. Otherwise I'm sure it would have been Candice who'd gotten it. In the end it's all a matter of PR and Ale just didn't bring it. It's a completely different story now of course. Same goes for Doutzen.

Last edited by diesanni; 15-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.

16-07-2012
front row

It's Alessandra. I checked everyobody on twitter, Frankie was shooting Alessandra in NYC -meaning the bra was in NYC too- & that day Doutzen & Candice were both shooting in Philadelphia so it can't be one of them. There were only three girls shooting in NYC that day: Miranda (but she's out because she got it last year), Erin & Alessandra. Honestly, Erin may be dating DiCaprio but she's still a nobody to the average American & it will bring VS zero publicity to give it to her so that only leaves Alessandra for the Fantasy Bra, she will get all the "She just had a baby & she's soooo hot" press that Adriana & Miranda got in 2010 & 2011 so VS will be very happy with that. Plus we got pictures of ALL the girls shooting, either Russell James or the models themselves posted pictures of their outfits, all except for Alessandra because we only got a picture of her fully dressed doing her hair. Means they couldn't show her outfit(s) at all that day & i don't think VS is dying to keep secret some random panty

I hope it's Alessandra i really do because she deserves it. If it's not her then i hope it's Doutzen but my gut says it's Alessandra lol

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria