How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
But the FB not so much (from what little we can see of it)
I think it has potential. It looks colorful which is refreshing.

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

I don't know how anyone can have an opinion on it yet. It's not like you can see anything. I'm sure it'll be "horrible" and "cheap looking" until the next one comes up. Then of course it'll be much better than this "tacky design".

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

^Preach. And it'll be real funny if that's not even the FB or if another girl got it and that's the $200 one.
Posted via Mobile Device

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

^^ LOL!!!

From what I can see it looks a little Balmain-ish, which I did not like on the Balmain runway but it just may work for VS.

I want to think of something negative and haterish to say because if we get too positive and glowing it may be a jinx, but I am just too happy and excited!

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

^I don't think it bad to get excited and stay excited and appreciate all the work that goes into designing these bras. If you expect it to be bad, it will be. I didn't like last years design very much but I still think that the detailing was gorgeous and Miranda looked amazing wearing it. I'm not saying that you should cheer for anything VS does (not at all) but reading the stories provided by people who made all of the past fantasy bras it always sounded like they were very passionate about it and that a lot of thought and time went into creating them. Of course it's impossible to meet everyones taste but I just don't get the point of making negative comments already when all you have is a blurred picture.

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ You're right. I was making kind of a joke, I agree that in general when you think negatively bad stuff happens, but (and this was the joke), sometimes when you get so excited and hyped up anticipating something, when it actually happens it is a let down, for example you hear that your favorite model is in a campaign or scores a major cover, you get excited, and then it comes out and for whatever reason it is not as good as hoped.

Ale is such a phenomenal print model in general and especially for VS and so many people have been longing for her to get the bra, so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the image is going to be great in every way - not only just the bra but the other style elements, the hair, the make up, etc. I am just hoping that it all comes together for the promotional image and at the VSFS.

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
t I just don't get the point of making negative comments already when all you have is a blurred picture.
it's not a blurred picture, Ale is just covering most of it.
It looks like it's floral appliques.

19-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by agee View Post

From what I can see it looks a little Balmain-ish, which I did not like on the Balmain runway but it just may work for VS.
You hit it right on the nail, I was trying to figure out what it can be and it kind of looks like Balmain's recent embroidery.

21-07-2012
front row

I'm disappointed if that's the FB, don't get me wrong I'm happy Ale finally got it but it's just another bra with glued diamonds, you can actually see the fabric on one side... I like it better when the bra was actually just diamonds, like the million dollar bra that just posted on the previous pages, i think the last time VS did that was 2006? It looks a lot better IMO

But congratulations to Ale, she does look stunning and she was totally overdue with the FB

22-07-2012
trendsetter

I believe its been a few years since Doutzen has shot for VS Swim, glad to see her back for it.

Good morning from @angelcandice and me on Turks and Caicos

Doutzen twitter

22-07-2012
V.I.P.

I think she and Miranda shot for Swim when they came back from maternity leave. I could be wrong though.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-07-2012
backstage pass

I'm not a fan of Alessandra but I'm happy that she got the fantasy bra She worked hard for it

22-07-2012
backstage pass

great simple pics of Doutzen and Candice...those bodies

23-07-2012
V.I.P.

wow @ Doutzen body. and ppl were talking that she was leaving VS last yr i think is save to said she aint going any where! she has been working A LOT w VS. is she even working more then B4 her pregnancy? im still amaze by that Body

23-07-2012
fashion elite

I love the back curve of Doutzen's body, it's so prominent and sexy.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria