How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-09-2012
V.I.P.

More info on the VSFS including the themes.
Quote:
More work on fab musical guest's looks today #vsfashionshow --- 50 days till show time ---- feather frenzy!
Quote:
Clues to 6 themes #vsfashionshow --- romantic, all year, opulent, shiny, glam, color. Any guesses yet?
Quote:
Viewing the major @swarovski 10th anniversary piece in the works for #vsfashionshow --- dripping in Swarovski crystal elements and glamour!
twitter.com/toddthomasnyc

18-09-2012
V.I.P.

the FB is not out yet?

19-09-2012
windowshopping

"All year" could be a calendar theme...

20-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyathe View Post
"All year" could be a calendar theme...
Yeah, I'm actually surprised they haven't done a signs of the Zodiac theme before. Although 12 girls in one segment may be a bit much....

20-09-2012
front row

They had 12 or more girls in one segment before so it could be a calendar theme.

I was thinking that maybe the Santa outfit belongs in the "all year" segment. I think I would prefer a Holiday segment though.

Color sounds like the Pink segment and "opulent, shiny, glam" sounds pretty much the same to me and it could be anything.

Last edited by MsMornings; 20-09-2012 at 03:58 PM.

20-09-2012
tfs star

^Yeah, Santa in an 'all year' segment does make sense.

21-09-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby153 View Post
Yeah, I'm actually surprised they haven't done a signs of the Zodiac theme before. Although 12 girls in one segment may be a bit much....
Holy crap. A Zodiac theme would be fantastic!!

21-09-2012
backstage pass

I don't think it will be a Zodiac theme (but when I saw Lily in on Heavenly Bodies segment of VSFS2010 I thought it would be a nice idea too) but more inspired by month and holidays/events on those months, the santa oufit we saw would fit in there

26-09-2012
fashion elite

Very excited for this years show..as i am every year although i don't follow the lead up to it very closely anymore. I thought I might this year though

I still haven't watched last years show (shock horroro!) Have only seen pics...first one I have ever missed!
Can anyone tell me where it is available online? Would be very much appreciated

TIA

26-09-2012
front row

its on youtube.

26-09-2012
fashion elite

^ Thanks lightblue! Last time i tried to look (loong time ago) i coudn't find it...well all of it anyway so i never bothered watching

26-09-2012
backstage pass

you can download from VSholic as well

I am also super excited, I have great vibe from Ale and Doutzen this year, they are really glowing (I hate this kind of word but it does apply) and look better than ever in my book

I hope Adri will make it as well now that baby he here

For the rest I don't care about the other Angels... I have not be "wowed" by Candice in a long time and the others even less...

I still hope for Barbara Palvin this year! it has to happen! (and still wish for the sexy Cintia Dicker but I see it happening less and less...). And more Asian girls (other than Chinese) on the runway would be nice.

26-09-2012
V.I.P.

i'm hoping for Barbara Palvin this year as well! that girl is stunning and has a body that's unbelievable!

Cintia Dicker ... i mean, i just literally cannot understand why she hasn't been on the show. she goes to castings every year. she looks as amazing as always. she's even got a great runway walk. but she never gets booked. i don't know how she has the confidence to keep trying!

26-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
i'm hoping for Barbara Palvin this year as well! that girl is stunning and has a body that's unbelievable!

Cintia Dicker ... i mean, i just literally cannot understand why she hasn't been on the show. she goes to castings every year. she looks as amazing as always. she's even got a great runway walk. but she never gets booked. i don't know how she has the confidence to keep trying!
yes Barbara need to walk this yr!
i also want Frida G n Tanya D to walk this yr show!

26-09-2012
V.I.P.

there are a bunch of models that i would like to see them walking this year...(Jac, Milou, Jasmine, Jourdan, Andrea, Liza G, Daniela Braga.... and Cara Delevingne!!!!)not everyone would be happy with the last one but she is full of energy and personality, perfect for VS

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria