How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-10-2012
front row

I'd like to see Jasmine Tookes, Barbara Palvin, Jac, Marloes Horst, Nina Agdal, Jessica Perez, Victoria Lee,Andrea Diaconu, Anais Pouliot, Chrishell Stubbs, Kendra Spears and I wish Kelly Gale was old enough to do the show--love her. I'm also curious what Samantha Gradoville would look like with some VS grooming as she has a hot bod.

20-10-2012
front row

I'm hoping for Jarah Mariano ...

20-10-2012
tfs star

We have a local girl from Indiana who I believe is trying out. She was at the Victoria's Secret offices last week

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Bette Franke? no thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think Bette would be fantastic! Perfect face

20-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsamg View Post
I think Bette would be fantastic! Perfect face
Agree. She is quite pretty. You know, she was a commercial girl for a long time so I'm sure it won't be hard for her to go back to her roots.

How old is Hailey Clauson? She has everything Karlie has and more (sex appeal without trying hard). If she's over 18, I would looove to see her at VS.

Also, I noticed a lot of the girls we are hoping for are the same type of sexy yet angelic blond looking girls. They are missing spicy and exotic brunettes!

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

What about Lindsey? She seems quite popular with the girls who love VS and aren't into high fashion.

20-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsamg View Post
What about Lindsey? She seems quite popular with the girls who love VS and aren't into high fashion.
Is she 18 yet? She does have a rather hot body I noticed with her recent work which is really rare for a top model these days.

I noticed she has a lot of commercial appeal while still being unique. And you're right--she seems really popular with the non-fashion community as I've seen people fawning over her on other non-fashion forums. It's interesting--Gisele had the same type of aesthetic controversy with her unconventional nose and very long face shape.
I think I'm for it since I'm noticing a lot of the girls are starting to look way too similar and bland even though I like them (Toni, Lindsey, Erin, Keke, Doutzen, Elsa, Constance).

20-10-2012
front row

Kendra Spears and Andreea Diaconu really NEED to be in the show. PERIOD.

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Bette Franke? no thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
I like her body + personality but her face , too plain... hmm Emily Didonato has the perfect face :p

20-10-2012
front row

I think most of the girls in this show would be good fits for VS.

Also these are the exact kinds of attitudes that I want to see the girls to show in VSFS(won't happen, I know)

20-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by valisere View Post
I think most of the girls in this show would be good fits for VS.
**PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE VIDEOS**
Also these are the exact kinds of attitudes that I want to see the girls to show in VSFS(won't happen, I know)
You're right! That and some of the staple girls at Versace. They are all about the sassy and empowering attitude.

And holy cr*p! I didn't realize Lindsey was like that on the runway. She oozes the right type of appeal for VS!!

Also, I'm always disappointed with Toni in these types of presentations. I love the way she photographs and she is so so pretty and so tall. But she is rather lackluster. She doesn't have a va-va-voom/"bam!" sexiness in her.

Last edited by ckgirlbr; 21-10-2012 at 01:44 AM.

20-10-2012
front row

I have to add another girl to the list: Martha Hunt!

21-10-2012
backstage pass

^She reminds me of Kate Upton.

NO NO NO NO @ Lindsey. Do people even think she's sexy? I'm sure the general public would find her very ugly. She's one of the last girls I could imagine for VS. Same goes for Hailey Clauson.

21-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
^She reminds me of Kate Upton.

NO NO NO NO @ Lindsey. Do people even think she's sexy? I'm sure the general public would find her very ugly. She's one of the last girls I could imagine for VS. Same goes for Hailey Clauson.
A lot of people see her as sexy as you can see with the type of designers who like her and a lot of her recent editorial work. She may be young but the jessica rabbit sex appeal is definitely there--the lips, the boobs. The gap teeth and cleft chin make her really controversial though. I mean, there are a few girls highlighted in the VSFS who don't really have any "sexy" traits at all so..

I think Hailey Clauson would be great. I don't know if she's old enough yet but she's a glamazon and pretty too.

21-10-2012
backstage pass

"A lot of people" as in people who work in fashion. And it really isn't that much, the only "sexy" campaigns she has done is like Versace Fragrance and Just Cavalli. I'm sure the general public would not find her sexy, or even attractive. Chubby cheeks, cleft chin, weird mouth, gap teeth? Not exactly what most guys want in bed, or what most girls aspire to look like. And isn't one of the complaints about the VSFS that they use HF girls with very little sex appeal? Lindsey fits into that criteria for me.

Also, I don't know why you're comparing Lindsey to a cartoon character that is overtly sexualized, but Jessica Rabbit also has sultry eyes, red hair, and a very curvy body. The only thing they have in common for me is the weird lips.

Did you see the things people said about Karlie Kloss? Apart from her physique, they were saying how she looked weird/wasn't even pretty. Imagine what they would think if they saw Lindsey Wixson or Hailey Clauson, who are unique even by HF standards.

Last edited by Psylocke; 21-10-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: no mentions of weight/size allowed

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria