How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

I disagree with almost anything |o|
Karlie again? why? my eyes..

I loove Jacquelyn (more than Constance) She's beautiful and has a lot of energy on the catwalk

I just hope they give me a joy and elect Keke, Julija Step, Andreea, Jac, Vika Falileeva, Juju or Charlotte di Calypso for the show

01-11-2012
tfs star

Ale posted up a picture about a sign saying no pictures can be posted any social network. Secretive, I like it. Makes me more excited.

01-11-2012
fashion elite

Yeah I like how secret everything is being but I would like to see a photo preview all blurry for us to find out the models

01-11-2012
front row

I don't like all the secrets make me less excited about the show. All the guessing and trying to find out about the show and writing here is a big part of the fun.

I don't need to know every single model and outfit but I want to know what the segments are about and maybe who's gonna open etc.

01-11-2012
tfs star

IDK, I agree that the guessing is a big part of the fun, but I feel that the secretiveness makes it better. I hope they surprise us with the sets, 2005-2007 where the sets actually changed & not like 2011 where only the color changed.
The music, I hope, is remixes, 2-3 songs.

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Ben Watts tweeted at a few girls about the party that went on last night. Could hose be girls that are already confirmed for the show?

Karlie Kloss
Maryna Linchuk
Elsa Hosk
Jessica Hart
Sara Sampaio
Candice Swanepoel
Sharam Diniz

were all in the tweet

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 01-11-2012 at 12:32 PM.

01-11-2012
we could have had it all

I think everyone aside from Sharam has been all but confirmed, the first 3 + Candice being no-brainers.

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Ooo I hope Sharam booked the show, she has done some print work for PINK work and was a standout for me.

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
@madoffprod: Shooting fittings for the upcoming @VictoriasSecret #FashionShow with @angelalessandra, @MirandaKerr & @HeinenBregje. #vsangels #fashion
Posted via Mobile Device

01-11-2012
trendsetter

^ Bregje is in

Was Barbara confirmed?

01-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySpring View Post
^ Bregje is in

Was Barbara confirmed?
Bregje was a sure thing if the last few months are anything to go by. What with the big press event she did with Candice, i'm actually really excited for her this year. She slipped under my radar last year but this year, especially with the darker hair, i'm looking forward to seeing her.

I wouldn't mind if she gets 3 outfits either tbh...there's usually always one non-official Angel who gets 3, so why not Bregje (anyone but Anja again!)

...and Barbara can't seem to stop tweeting every time she's at work for VS so i'd be very shocked if she doesn't make the cut.

Last edited by Bobby153; 01-11-2012 at 01:35 PM.

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

this news made my day shanina
Quote:
#VSFashionShow is creeping up! 12/4 10pm ET/PT #CBS @VictoriasSecret. I'm so excited!!!
btw, bregje! my absolute fav last year

01-11-2012
rising star

Joan also confirmed herself in the show replying me via twitter
Posted via Mobile Device

01-11-2012
fashion insider

according to twitter, constance is stuck in china and toni is stuck in la. and probably more more models are stuck somewhere.
so if both of them booked the show (which wouldn't surprise me), they have to at least reschedule their fittings. i'm sure it's all pretty much messed up at the moment.

on a side note, i really don't know what's going on with toni's vs career. their was this huge hype about her in spring (winter?) where she filmed the commercial with erin and ? (forgot the other one?) and was at the store event and so on. but since then she only shot for pink again and she didn't even shoot that much for them. i really don't understand it.

01-11-2012
fashion elite

what about Anne V? I hope for her..... she wasn't casted at Prada or Miu Miu this year, if she won't be casted at Victoria's Secret it will be weird, she has an amazing body and personality..

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria