How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-10-2012
V.I.P.

They've also been using Arlenis a lot , which was pretty random as she's been in the show once in 2008 , never to be used again T_T'

11-10-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
There's no thread for VS Show? I read that Barbara Palvin will walk the show this year
I wanna ask the same question
And Barbara,really?OMG,love that girl

11-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
haha. totally agree, Valliaddict!

but seriously - how many blondes does VS have on contract right now? Erin, Lindsay, Doutzen, Candice, Elsa, Tori ... am I forgetting someone?
I agree that VS could have a more diverse Angel Cast but I hate how this is always about "The Blondes" VS "The Exotic Angels".

4 official blonde Angels, 5 official non-blonde Angels, clearly lacking non-white Angels but I'll wait for the show to complain.

VS is using Lais for nearly as many lines as the most used Angels and I think if her english was better she would be doing more of the interview stuff.

Arlenis is working a lot for VS lately as well.

Using more than one black girl for "Angel-work" at the same time and having both of them shooting the Holiday Commercial is a little step into the right direction.

I don't see how Lais Pictures are worse than those of the white Angels. I never liked her much but she's been growing on me a lot. She looks fantastic in the pictures for the "Very sexy seduction" Line.

And honestly, so many people always say they want to see more varity in body types, but when they brought someone slightly different like Chanel as many people were complaining about how she is the wrong choice to model lingerie.

I hope they bring back Sui He and Liu Wen back for the show and I would love to see them working for VS outside the show.
And I still want Cintia Dicker.

I'm very happy about Barbara walking the show.

Last edited by MsMornings; 11-10-2012 at 03:45 AM.

11-10-2012
front row

I have a question to ask about Chanel? Is there any concrete proof that she isn't an Angel anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device

11-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMornings View Post
I agree that VS could have a more diverse

I don't see how Lais Pictures are worse than those of the white Angels. I never liked her much but she's been growing on me a lot. She looks fantastic in the pictures for the "Very sexy seduction" Line.

my words plus, she even outshines Miranda on that video

11-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trends View Post
I have a question to ask about Chanel? Is there any concrete proof that she isn't an Angel anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device
VS posted an Angel Line-up on their vsallaccess page (under the Fashion show tab) and it includes all the other Angels but Chanel is missing.

11-10-2012
hors concours♛

joan may be having the hf snobs talking her out of it just like what they did with gisele (wintour and testino to name a few) telling her it would ruin her career...but she didnt listen obviously haha. i think that stigma died somewhat after gisele proved them wrong. would love to see the #1 hf model become an angel again. joan would be perfect. also so happy for ale,bout time!
Posted via Mobile Device

11-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
^Lais it's already an angel, she even was credited in last years's show.
She was credited in the show but she's not on the angel line up this year, and wasn't on it last year. If they really pushed her up, she'd be in that lineup.

11-10-2012
V.I.P.

Lais ... i just don't get it. she's beautiful, to be sure. but i've never seen ANY evidence that she's an even marginally acceptable spokesperson. i think Russell James just really likes shooting her and that clearly the items she wears sell or VS wouldn't be using her so frequently. but she won't be an "Angel" until she can do english interviews with the other girls.

Arlenis sorta had a dip in her popularity in general after 2008. it's only in the past year that she's made a comeback and now she's really quite successful and VS is on board. she's great! i think she has a gorgeous personality and smile and is a beautiful woman. she'd be a great choice ... but i wish VS would just go for BIG. i want another supermodel like Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, KK or Ale.

11-10-2012
TNF
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkParadise View Post
I really hope they make Elsa Hosk and official angel <3
Me too.

At some moment, she will be too old for the Pink segment, but I don't want to see her disappear.

11-10-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelabella View Post
joan may be having the hf snobs talking her out of it just like what they did with gisele (wintour and testino to name a few) telling her it would ruin her career...but she didnt listen obviously haha. i think that stigma died somewhat after gisele proved them wrong. would love to see the #1 hf model become an angel again. joan would be perfect. also so happy for ale,bout time!
Posted via Mobile Device
^My Sentiments exactly.

I also love the how much Lais is being featured. IMO, she makes an amazing Angel. I hope they don't get rid of her any time soon.
I honestly don't care if her english isn't any good. She's GORGEOUS!!!

I've also noticed Arlenis is working more for the brand. So far, I love what I see. It also helps that she has a bubbly personality, which makes her even more of an asset.

Joan, Lais, & Arlenis working as Angels at the same time would be a dream.
And honestly, it seems like all of the VS models are described as Angels these days, so I don't see why not.

11-10-2012
front row

Holiday catalog covers(not sure if Erin's one should technically be counted as a holiday cover)

victoriassecret.com

11-10-2012
backstage pass

something weird with Candice's eyes (left one) and Erin's posture is also stiff and weird...

11-10-2012
front row

Love Erin's wings. They should have some of those white and gold feather wings for the show.

12-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
She was credited in the show but she's not on the angel line up this year, and wasn't on it last year. If they really pushed her up, she'd be in that lineup.
I didn't knew that, thanks for the info, hope she becomes an angel, she's gorgeous!
And thank God Chanel Iman is not an angel anymore, she's not in HF anymore, next is VS. I don't even know why is she a model, I see her more like a MTV host or something, but not a model.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria