How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Liu Wen or Sui He have to be there. There's still no asian face in the cast. This just can't be?

05-11-2012
front row

About the itinerary: it didn't mention anything about a photo op. Was it supposed to be there? VS really needs to do it this year.

Also hoping that Todd says something about Lily having a 3rd outfit. I know I'm almost the only one who would like that, but it's about time!
Posted via Mobile Device

05-11-2012
backstage pass

@vsfashionshow Victoria’s Secret recruits British beauties

Victoria’s Secret goes high fashion by adding Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn to its upcoming show.

The common characteristics among Victoria’s Secret models (or Angels) are well known – commercial appeal, girl-next-door good looks and an enviable body to display in the brand’s lingerie. (Miranda Kerr certainly ticks all these boxes.)
Interestingly, Victoria’s Secret have tapped two British models, Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne, for their November 7 show line-up. Delevingne tweeted: “So excited for the #VSFashionShow ! Had my fitting yesterday and am so happy about my outfit.

Be prepared, be very prepared.” Jourdan Dunn also tweeted “And I’m off again LDN see you in a bit……..NY I’ll be back in a bit X”
Both have plenty of high-fashion credibility – Jourdan Dunn being the first black woman to appear on Prada’s runway more than a decade, and Cara Delevingne having a stand-out show season for spring/summer 2013. Add to that an appearance at one of the most highly anticipated events of the year, and it’s safe to say that Dunn and Delevingne’s careers are sure to hit the big time.

VS News

05-11-2012
windowshopping

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD MUSIC, THE SEXY MODELS (WOMEN), THE CLASSINESS, THE FIERCENESS AND THE PROFESSIONALISM?

VS might as well target corny 13 year olds who can't yet even wear bras and panties.

Here are some vids to help you guys through the hard times of what VS has now become. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMdv7gfewrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hl1ekyFZ2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ije5W...ture=endscreen

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibizahippie View Post
Im probably the only one doesnt care about Magda at all. But Im with you guys when it comes to Maryna. Shes one of the most fierce models, she rocks every VS show. Right now shes the only one Im hoping for.
Same here.

Im afraid the lingerie pic she posted has nothing to do with VS, she was shooting smth too these days... But I still hope she makes it, each year she was a total standout and one of the best girls in VSFS for sure.

Ideally : Constance, Maryna, Sui, Magda - and the cast is great. Well at least Maryna, pls VS !!!

05-11-2012
fashion elite

Fingers crossed for Maryna as happy as I am for Hilary I still will be a little upset Maryna not there
Posted via Mobile Device

05-11-2012
backstage pass

I am only happy for Hilary
Cara will be on the show
She will need oil again.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
@madoffprod: Shooting @AngelAlessandra, @AdrianaLima, @ErinHeatherton and @MirandaKerr today for a fun holiday surprise. #vsangels #vsfashionshow
Posted via Mobile Device

In Brooklyn though, not the Armory.

Last edited by vivaglam; 05-11-2012 at 08:39 AM.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

LOL @ the article about the Brits. way to just ignore Lily D.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Maryna is not confirmed yet you guys. She was working the day she posted that shot. She is also working out as she does all the time, but I am sure she is prepping herself in case she is selected

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

@natassamarkakis Busy day with @BeePrinsloo preparing for the #VSFashionShow! @VictoriasSecret

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Does anyone know if Cintia Dicker went for casting.. I know she's in NY & she's done work for them in the past and has been going to their casings since FOREVER which I really don't get cuz not only does she fit the brand, imo she's kinda perfect & it would be nice if they finally show redheads some love for a change.

Last edited by modelista; 05-11-2012 at 10:31 AM.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post

In Brooklyn though, not the Armory.
I am guessing this is probably the lip-sync project or a skit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen6693 View Post
I hope they surprise us with the sets, 2005-2007 where the sets actually changed & not like 2011 where only the color changed.
The music, I hope, is remixes, 2-3 songs.
I agree about the sets and music, although I liked the stairs last year and was very disappointed they weren't used more - it would have been so cool if they had staged a segment like an old school Valentino show.

Last year I was pretty harsh about the music but upon further reflection I realized that the songs chosen weren't bad per se but there was not the extra-oomph of the music for at least one of the segments being a good remix. It is just perplexing to me that there was not a remix last year since out of six segments, three of the segments were with performers, so the musical folks actually had less of a workload last than they have had for previous shows.

Last edited by agee; 05-11-2012 at 10:42 AM.

05-11-2012
backstage pass

So I've been avoiding this entire topic, because of speculation and rumors lol. I can't take that stuff months/weeks before the show lol. And with all of Todd's fitting tweets I'm already going nuts. Anyway someone want to give me a summery of what we know officially? Whose opening? Confirmed models? Ect???? I'd really appreciate it.

05-11-2012
tfs star

I wish we knew Dream Angel. The confirmed models list is on the previous page but we don't even know the themes or whose officially opening.

I wonder why they are so secretive this year!! We would already have screenshots of the board by now!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria