How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-11-2012
front row

I love the sound of the themes and those sneak peak pictures!
Seems like there will be some 1920s, old-school glamour inspiration. Very romantic!

06-11-2012
trendsetter

I just remembered, Bruno Mars isn't all that tall either! The models will tower over both Mars and Bieber. Rihanna will for sure wear heels so she will probably be model height!

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

^But Bruno is diferent form Bieber, he's confident, doesn't matter if he's short. Remember that ed with Joan Smalls for Vogue US? It was great.

06-11-2012
trendsetter

Nice to see a photo of an outfit, my excitement has increased. but again like VS have been doing lately, the outfit covers up the model too much. isn't it meant to be a lingerie show? How can we tell who has a nice body or not. Like last year I was so disappointed with Candice's outfits, nothing really showed off her curves. oh well.

Last edited by Rotex; 06-11-2012 at 01:10 AM.

06-11-2012
trendsetter

You mean the one where he looked like her son? I'm excited for all of the performers, a couple of the new girls and some of the returning ones too. It's nice to not know everything for once, I might be biting my nails but to have genuine surprises is cool.

06-11-2012
tfs star

It's nice to see a lot of the tall girls to be casted to be honest now that i'm thinking about it..

Frida Gustavsson
Jourdan Dunn
Karlie Kloss
Toni Garrn
Erin Heatherton
Flavia De Oliveira

Those are all the ones i can think of for the moment..

When is rehearsel??

The only wish I have is that Frida, Jourdan and Karlie get more than 1 outfit each..

I have a feeling that Frida might be the Toni and Jourdan the Joan of last year according to them being newbies..

But I can totally see them giving Frida a Karlie treatment like last year.. Which would be really strange since the girl hasn't done anything for the company.. They're both tall and beautiful girls with amazing walks and killer bodies imo..

It would have been nice to see Josephine Skriver to the roster though tbh.. Even though there a lot of baby dolled girls already.. I feel she would have been a nice addition..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by j.cruz146; 06-11-2012 at 01:40 AM.

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Is Erin H tall?

And no, Josephine S doesn't have any power aside from her piercing eyes. She's just mediocre and I don't think she'll look good.

06-11-2012
front row

Doutzen is pretty tall too Id say.
I think J. Skriver would look very sweet and lovely in PINK, she has a pretty cute and young face with a nice smile, she wouldnt look worse (shed actually look better) than most of the pink girls so Id say she would fit good.
Rehearsal is today. What time do they start taping? IIRC last years show was around 4 pm no?

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

i am getting excited for the big day!!! who will open the show??

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
I like that outfit but too much going on; if he toned it down slightly it would be perfection!

I will never understand why they like Cameron Russell either - it must be because she's American. I just find her very bland.
Same here. She does nothing for me.

With vs and casting its hit or miss all the time. The make great model choices like Hilary and then there come... Camerons, Dorothea and the like.

I love the preview, most looks so pretty. Agreed, more lingerie and shoes pls and less costimes and boots. I miss sex kittenish stuff they used to have in 2003 : lingerie and heels, gorgeous.

The theme circus makes me worry, its easy to go tacky with it, and I feel like we've seen it before.

Erin is very tall.

Where is Maryna ?

ps. Oh for the make up. Didnt like Tom's work for VS. I want more dramtic make up (red lips + black eyeliner or very smokey purple eye + natural lips) and hair either really long and big waves a la 2005 or really straight and long a la mermaids. The last years were sooooo boring and "too everyday average looking" in that department...

Last edited by Juliax; 06-11-2012 at 05:33 AM.

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Todd Thomas said
Hilary was a major chic
Addiction & they were thrilled
I hope it means
She's more than 1 outfit

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

loving that i'm watching... despite it's not lingerie, it looks pretty good and not tacky at all. Cameron's outfit and silver gown are stunning.

and I'm agree with Juliax, tom's make up is very bland, I still remember that horrendous make-up in 2010. Adriana's face was stiff and 2011 was also boring:/ and that hair...my hopes are down.

06-11-2012
backstage pass

Some more information:

"There will be nostalgic romance, historical fashion and epic references to pop culture."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/11/...rwear-lingerie

And about the make-up/ hair I found this, don't know if it's reliable though...

"The Victoria’s Secret models will reportedly sport a similar hair and makeup look to last year – bouncy waves, a lot of tan and some serious eye makeup. The main point of difference is that most will have their hair parted down the centre, rather than to the side like last year."

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-...show/15307381/

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

65 outfits, they have beaten their record.

06-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascination90 View Post
The main point of difference is that most will have their hair parted down the centre, rather than to the side like last year.
big NO to that
urgh
so not sexy

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria