How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

@marynalinchuk1: On set @VictoriasSecret with hair by #SebastienRichard and makeup by @BenjaminPuckey http://t.co/4UD0rn5d
Posted via Mobile Device

06-11-2012
rising star

repost..

Last edited by phenobarbie; 06-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.

06-11-2012
fashion elite

ahahah 2 posted this same thing together :lol
i would love to see her there but aren't the girls doing the rehearsal right now? I don't think she will be there...

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

^Bruno Mars is rehearsing right now. They are waiting for Justin. I don't think the girls are there yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby153 View Post
Is that list on the piece of paper the name of all the girls who came to the casting?

I'm sorry but i find it really hard to believe that if Emily D came, she wasn't casted?! i mean come on...she is perfect. What does a girl have to do?

...It's easier to believe she didn't go to the casting!
Emily was shooting for a jeans campaign all of yesterday, so it's possible she was already committed and therefore unable to walk the show/attend castings.
Which is super sad, because she's one of the faces I wanted to see the most!

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

@madoffprod: Shot @MirandaKerr interviewing @BrunoMars. #vsangels #vsfashionshow.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Well I retweeted @MarynaLfan and they said 2 hours ago Maryna hasn't been confirmed. They are a reliable source, so I don't think she has but I am surprised to see her on set with them. Also on the casting video she is on the other side with no pink paper. I never realized how many people want to see her walking but if you look at her instagram and mentions that's all people do is ask if she is walking. It would be a big mistake on Victoria's Secret to not have a girl who brings so much energy to not walk and im not just saying this as a big fan. She really does have an amazing walk but it's as if they don't like her anymore. I mean to being featured all the time and having some of think she was going to be the next angel to now only for the swim and a few months ago some shots from the online catalog its baffling. even if she gets a late confirmation, I dont know why they'd do that to her she's not a new girl

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 06-11-2012 at 01:25 PM.

06-11-2012
trendsetter

^ That's a shame, really.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think its "VS dont like her". How can anyone not to ? It must be smth else if she is not there this time.

06-11-2012
trendsetter

Its official! @ShaninaMShaik @Shupeiq @SharamDiniz are #VSAngels for #VSFashionShow

NextModels twitter

06-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12 View Post
Its official! @ShaninaMShaik @Shupeiq @SharamDiniz are #VSAngels for #VSFashionShow

NextModels twitter
Wowww i am excited about shu pei quin!! That is a pleasant and unexpected surprise. So with liu wen and shu pei already confirmed hopefully siu he will be in the show too!
Posted via Mobile Device

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
where'd you see this? it's not on her twitter.

i don't think she's gonna be at the show. i think the series of photos behind Ed Razek there (KK, Anja, Irina, Anne V, etc) are girls that they would have expected or liked to see at castings, but who couldn't make it. i'm pretty sure KK didn't even go to the castings. don't know about the rest of them --- though i would've loved to see Irina in the show!
yes, it's on her twitter:

Quote:
Freddie Nazario ‏@feliinoh @karolinakurkova No VSFS2012?
Karolina Kurkova ‏@karolinakurkova
@feliinoh no. In Europe working
as for maryna, it's ridiculous, she's working right now for vs and no being casted. i remember last year, magdalena missed the show but the day after, she was shooting for vs :/

shu pei hmm not sure about her, but maybe she surprises us.

btw, how many models are already? hoping for magdalena, sui he and still maryna.

06-11-2012
backstage pass

The new girls that are getting confirmed excite me. I'm glad that we have at least 2 asian models, although I'd love love love to see Sui He there as well. This seems to be to be more multiracial than usual and I like it. Now if only they had a damn red head...

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Jaquelyn Jablonski @JLJablonski, Ieva Laguna @ievalaguna & Bregje Heinen @HeinenBregje in the upcoming #VSFashionShow ! @VictoriasSecret
^looks like Flavia was never a true confirmation makes me wonder how realistic is the list that we assume this is...

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

That's because flavia was confirmed by some ransom persons twitter not a direct source like most of the comfirmations we have.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria