How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-11-2012
front row

I disagree. I think Lindsay is really underrated. She has stellar proportions. I like her outfits more than the other girls but maybe that's just my taste.

I love Toni for fashion and she has an incredible face but she has a very long torso compared to her legs which isn't great for lingerie. She also doesn't give a good sexy expression mainly because her eyebrows don't angle and arch inward but they angle outward.

07-11-2012
front row

Well, I like the show so far in terms of outfits and everything else the pictures allow us to know. Of course not all of them is good, but the majority is better than what we were seeing the last few years. The thing that bothers me is the performances happening while the models are walking. I mean, it's nice in one or maybe two segments, but not in all of them. I'm not sure if that really happened this year though. But it's kinda disturbing having someone else walking between the models.

The cast was great, the models look gorgeous. I also like the runway and the scenary, it turned ou to be more interesting than 2007-2011.

16-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBlueRider View Post
I disagree. I think Lindsay is really underrated. She has stellar proportions. I like her outfits more than the other girls but maybe that's just my taste.

I love Toni for fashion and she has an incredible face but she has a very long torso compared to her legs which isn't great for lingerie. She also doesn't give a good sexy expression mainly because her eyebrows don't angle and arch inward but they angle outward.
You and your tiny details. I actually think the opposite. I think Lindsay is quite overrated although I think she's the only new angel who deserves to be one unlike Behati, Erin, Lily A & Chanel .

I think Toni Garrn is one of the most beautiful models and people seem to prefer her much better than the new angels themselves. Similarly Lais and Bregje get more approval than the actual angels. You can judge just through the comments on these videos and elsewhere

16-11-2012
fashion elite

Toni definitely over Lily A & Lindsay
Posted via Mobile Device

16-11-2012
backstage pass

Toni is so bland and like theBlueRider said, her proportions are terrible. That's not even a tiny detail, it's pretty obvious (especially in her outfits from last year) that she has a long torso. That said, I liked her a lot better for VS this year because thankfully her outfits covered up her upper body so her odd proportions are less obvious. Prefer Lindsay over her, Lindsay has great proportions and she looked amazing at the show this year.

17-11-2012
front row

Lily A. is amazing (except for the runway). That Sexy Little Bride commercial featuring her is one of their amazing commercials ever produced.

17-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
Toni is so bland and like theBlueRider said, her proportions are terrible. That's not even a tiny detail, it's pretty obvious (especially in her outfits from last year) that she has a long torso. That said, I liked her a lot better for VS this year because thankfully her outfits covered up her upper body so her odd proportions are less obvious. Prefer Lindsay over her, Lindsay has great proportions and she looked amazing at the show this year.
Toni is definitely not bland She is ethereal and has a great proportionate body and I think having a long torso is far more attractive than having really long legs, for example Karlie Plus she has been well received by the greater public unlike many of the new VS girls

17-11-2012
tfs star

Granted Erin is wearing heels and is relatively tall as a model, I cannot get over the shocking height difference here!

theskinnywebsite.com

17-11-2012
fashion icon

I think Lindsey is much prettier than Erin, but I guess Erin has the "it" factor that Lindsey simply does not. Lindsey bores me to tears in interviews, while Erin is very charismatic & charming.

17-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
Toni is definitely not bland She is ethereal and has a great proportionate body and I think having a long torso is far more attractive than having really long legs, for example Karlie Plus she has been well received by the greater public unlike many of the new VS girls
You obviously don't find her bland because you love her. I find her just as basic as Erin and Lindsay. There's nothing unique about her, and she's not even a great model to make up for that. She's just one girl out of a sea of pretty blonde girls.

She has a great proportionate body?

zimbio

beautyisdiverse

Her torso looks far too long, and I honestly DGAF if you find long torsos attractive because I don't take other people's opinions into consideration when forming my own opinions Long legs > long torsos.

Yes, the general public likes her because they have a tendency of liking basic, pretty girls with average bodies because they can relate to them better. But you know who the general public likes more? Kate Upton, so might as well make her an angel too. At least her boobs will help her stand out, unlike Toni who will just become another blonde girl amongst Erin, Candice, and Lindsay.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 17-11-2012 at 10:36 AM.

17-11-2012
fashion elite

I love Toni, she reminds me so much of Karen Mudler, gorgeous face and her body has just the right amount of definition for a woman.

17-11-2012
backstage pass

Yes Karen Mulder all the way!!! Also true she doesn t have long legs but didn't stop Alessandra to be with VS for 10 years already so don't think it s a problem.

17-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
You obviously don't find her bland because you love her. I find her just as basic as Erin and Lindsay. There's nothing unique about her, and she's not even a great model to make up for that. She's just one girl out of a sea of pretty blonde girls.

She has a great proportionate body?

zimbio

beautyisdiverse

Her torso looks far too long, and I honestly DGAF if you find long torsos attractive because I don't take other people's opinions into consideration when forming my own opinions Long legs > long torsos.

Yes, the general public likes her because they have a tendency of liking basic, pretty girls with average bodies because they can relate to them better. But you know who the general public likes more? Kate Upton, so might as well make her an angel too. At least her boobs will help her stand out, unlike Toni who will just become another blonde girl amongst Erin, Candice, and Lindsay.
I too DGAF if you find long torsos unattractive because I don't take other people's opinions into consideration when forming my own opinions :p You obviously find her bland because you don't like her. :p Toni is pretty unique, not many have that kind of ethereal face she has and she's a great model, remember she was a Calvin Klein exclusive for two seasons and did more than 60 shows the next season!
'She's just one girl out of a sea of pretty blonde girls.' The thing that matters is that she IS a pretty blond girl, VS IS about pretty girls. I'd rather have a sea of pretty blonde girls than cast someone like Karlie Kloss or Cara Delevingne just to make it 'diverse'. Also, don't bring Kate Upton into this, we are talking about high fashion models. I'd rather have Toni's long torso on the show than Karlie's long legs

Sources: beautyisdiverse, contact music

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 17-11-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Please don't quote images.

17-11-2012
fashion elite

Toni's long torso is beautiful. She definitely is not bland and really stands out IMO she not just another blonde and her body is killer! Erin doesn't look very tall neither does Lily A. I don't think proportions really matter here. Look at Ale...
Posted via Mobile Device

17-11-2012
tfs star

Just want to point out that it isn't all about bodies. If a model has something special, that can make up for another thing.

Ale has very short legs, Lily has a very average body, and yet they have risen to the level of VS angels.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria