How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-01-2013
tfs star

Actually I don`t care about Ale much,never was really into her and most of VS models(Karlie,Behati,Erin)are very average women for me
I don`t say that Barbara was looking bad,she looked pretty,but not enough pretty for me
They are more naturally gorgeous models like Emily Didonato,Bianca Balti ,Sui He...
And I dont like her body on that pic
That is all

15-01-2013
V.I.P.

i would say MOST look average without makeup, Aless has GREAT skin, hardly any blemishes, thats how i judge good skin are not, ALSO Aless is alot older than Barb, heck still has a awesome body & skin after 2 kids, lets see when the time comes IF barb choses to, if she looks as good after

15-01-2013
V.I.P.

^Actually , I don't 'hate' Ale I just wanted to point out that most people can take bad photos without makeup and it'd be easy to say someone looks bad just based off of unflattering candids photos , unless your features are perfect like the flawless Doutzen Kroes and Valentina Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid In Love View Post
Actually I don`t care about Ale much,never was really into her and most of VS models(Karlie,Behati,Erin)are very average women for me
I don`t say that Barbara was looking bad,she looked pretty,but not enough pretty for me
They are more naturally gorgeous models like Emily Didonato,Bianca Balti ,Sui He...
And I dont like her body on that pic
That is all
I agree there are more naturally gorgeous models and I love your selection of them but I also think Barbara is gorgeous naturally

As for the VS women being average ? Maybe some may be average for model standards but none are average for normal people standards :p

Last edited by WerbowyStegner; 15-01-2013 at 07:15 PM.

16-01-2013
fashion elite

I think Barb Palvin is pretty, but I think she tries too hard to be a sex pot and she just is not. I don't think her body is special either. Emily D is stunning and I think she's better than Barbara. Some girls just ARE sex pots Adri, Candice just ARE. A lot of people are thrilled over Candice's body, but I am not I think her body is nice don't get me wrong, but Doutzen's is way better personally, but Candice has something about her that IS sexy. Karlie or Barbara don't have that.

17-01-2013
V.I.P.

i TOTALLY agree, she still has to much of a little girl look to me, not mature, id love to see Emily for VS

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

I need put it here :p

Quote:
It's a big week for Karlie who was officially signed as a Victoria's Secret angel. "It is a very big honor," she tells us. "Growing up in St. Louis, that brand has such a huge influence. Worldwide the angels are known as these incredibly strong, beautiful, powerful, sexy women, and I think that to embody that and to be a face of that brand is a huge honor. It is a serious undertaking putting on those wings, but I am excited." Well deserved!
fashionweekdaily.com

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

Did anybody NOT saw this coming? :rollineye:
Im happy for her.wonder what kind of contract is it? Like a real angel contract (ex adriana,ale,doutzen,miransa) or something like the newer girls

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

Soon to be joined by Barbara P too.

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

I think to be signed as an angel it's not about being the prettiest , it's about having charisma/the x factor , a toned body and a face that's adaptable to different 'themes' , so I hate hearing people going "Karlie's not pretty enough" , she deserves it because she has all those qualities and more !

Congrats to Karlie

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

dont think anyone is saying she isnt pretty enough, i just feel her body is more suited to HF, when you traditionally see women in under things they have a curvy sexier body, Karlie is long lean a dancers body, which looks divine in HF, i just dont care for her in under garments is all, but again thats my opinion

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

congrats Karlie!!!

definitely this news made my day and I'm bet it is a real angel contract=)

18-01-2013
front row

I'm no big fan of Karlie and she won't be one of my faves, but congrats to her.

18-01-2013
front row

I will never understand why VS doesn't go for girls like Kendra Spears or Emily Didonato, who are both total babes.

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

Well they did test Emily, she had a few vs pictures, so guess they were not impressed.

But again I dont think Emily is the most gorgeous. Karlie may not have generic beautiful features but her inner sparkle and warmth is what makes her attractive. Beauty comes from inside. Thats very true. You may have nice features but if there is nothing behind the looks, its forgettable.

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

I just cannot see Karlie as "VS material", she is 100% high fashion model. Making her Angel is wrong move.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria