How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-01-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
Lais is way more beautiful than Karlie and has put more work in VS than Karlie she also should be an angel above her. She has sex appeal and is stunning and her body compared to Karlie's? uh there is none.
Lais is hot. She has the type of face that can appeal to a lot of people. She's just stunning. Her body is amazing. It also helps that she's super tall which looks great at VSFS.

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

i don't understand everyone's going on and on about Lais' body! in my opinion, her face is utterly breathtaking. but i actually find her body to be unattractive. (i mean, OBVIOUSLY - her body is amazing if we're talking about in the grand scheme of things. lol. ---- i'm just talking about relatively speaking, in comparison to other top lingerie/swimsuit models). i think Karlie has a more proportionate body (though Lais has boobs, i'll give her that).

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

some gifs i made from the Loveletters Promos for VS, Models Karlie & lily Source of Video Youtube

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

some gifs I made from the Valentine promo 2013 VS, models include Candice, Lily, Behati, Karlie, Barb, source of video Youtube

I will say i MISS adriana, aless, douzten & the classic VS look, but still pretty

25-01-2013
front row

Hope this is not a repost?

Last edited by MsMornings; 25-01-2013 at 10:12 AM.

25-01-2013
backstage pass

I hope Kate Upton never works for VS again, Not because i don't like, far from it actually, but because what that women said was so bang out of order & disrespectful that she shouldn't give them the time of day ever again.

She's probably kicking herself right now, she thought Kate was a flash in the pan and would have vanished into obscurity by now. Would VS give Kate's popularity an extra boost, off course, but she isn't exactly struggling without them.

Kate is arguably one of the most commercially recognizable models at the moment, especially in mainstream media, having her walk their show last year would have bee a huge coop, and they know that.

I honestly think Kate is better off.

25-01-2013
front row

Thanks for the gifs LittleMsSunshine

Karlie's mouth epecially lack of top lip annoys me so much in that - she looks like she's sneering.

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

welcome, i think the only girl i dont mind up there is lily, i miss adriana aless & douzten

25-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
Lais is way more beautiful than Karlie and has put more work in VS than Karlie she also should be an angel above her. She has sex appeal and is stunning and her body compared to Karlie's? uh there is none.
Agreed, she was just stunning at the recent JPG show! She is really lean but still has amazing curves. I wonder how tall she is...

25-01-2013
front row

^ Lais reminds me of a morph between Gisele Bundchen and Candice S physically speaking and on top of that a lot taller. I think Lais is around 6' or maybe a smidge more.

She has great coloring too. She sells well in my opinion. I was shopping a few months ago and bought a few bras from the Fabulous and Dream Angels collection in colors I always thought I couldn't pull off. They looked great on her in the pictures and I based my judgement off that. They didn't turn out the way she looked in the pictures but..what I can I do I noticed pretty much everything she wears looks exceptional like Candice. It's something about her coloring and proportions just fit things.

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

VS needs to take note about performers being on stage with models and editing as well. The performers had their time and then stayed in the background when the models were on the runway. This was a fierce opening. The guys more than Adriana , but she worked it too. This is how you do it. (She comes out at 3:53, but I suggest watching from the beginning:

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by vivaglam; 25-01-2013 at 05:55 PM.

25-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBlueRider View Post
^ Lais reminds me of a morph between Gisele Bundchen and Candice S physically speaking and on top of that a lot taller. I think Lais is around 6' or maybe a smidge more.

She has great coloring too. She sells well in my opinion. I was shopping a few months ago and bought a few bras from the Fabulous and Dream Angels collection in colors I always thought I couldn't pull off. They looked great on her in the pictures and I based my judgement off that. They didn't turn out the way she looked in the pictures but..what I can I do I noticed pretty much everything she wears looks exceptional like Candice. It's something about her coloring and proportions just fit things.
I was thinking something similar to that about, I'm sure her measurements are very similar to Candice's but since Lais has a bit more height they don't contrast as much as Candice's. I agree about her coloring too, just switch up the lighting a bit and she can morph to cater to many demographics.

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

Lais is just soooooooo boring it hurts

25-01-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
welcome, i think the only girl i dont mind up there is lily, i miss adriana aless & douzten

yes me too! Lily looks great, the rest are forgettable...or memorable for the wrong reasons

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

im loving the new VS trio (Karlie,Barbara&Candice) they all soo unique n bring something different.

is it me or are we seeing less n less of Erin? (starting w the VSFS)
lily A will also not last as long as karlie,Barbara n Candice because she is older.
n Lindsay well IMO she is just a filler
we'll see what happen n how much longer the rest of the Angels last (Adriana,Ale,Miranda,Doutzen)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria