How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
Forbes always tends to reuse that list over and over like crazy, they publish a new lists like "Highest Earning Couples", "Highest Earning Musicians" "Highest Earning Actors/Actresses" after the main one comes out. Anyways this information would be for earnings from May 2011 to May 2012 and published in June 2012.

As far as the mens magazines, the main one that the Angels (listed on this list) are on most is GQ, which is known more for it's lifestyle/fashion content. Same for Esquire and Details but the covers are few and rare across all international editions. I'm sure they mean more raunchy magazines like FHM, SI's Swimsuit Issue, Playboy, XXL, Complex, GIANT and so on.

I'm most surprised at the gap between Miranda's 4M to Alessandra/Doutzen/Adriana's 6.5-7M, I would have assumed VS along with David Jones, Samantha Thavasa and Lipton would have given her a bigger boost.
I will said Doutzen's n Miranda's are worth the same 4M. Doutzen do have L'oreal i guess thats where she gets the rest of the Money. how many Millions Karlies contract is worth (if any?)

28-01-2013
V.I.P.

Same as Adriana n ale wasnt both of their contract worth 6 M?

28-01-2013
V.I.P.

I think Adriana's contract's a bit higher than Ale. She's always above Ale in that Forbes list, and for the most part, for a while, it seemed like Ale did more work outside of VS (Colcci, runway appearances, etc) and still earned less than Adriana.

28-01-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBlueRider View Post
^^ Very interesting article.

Although, I'm not sure if Richard Habberly is correct. A lot of the Angels have appears in Men's magazines before they were working for VS. Isn't GQ and Sports Illustrated technically men's magazines? Or is he referring to things like Playboy and Maxim?

I can't think of a single VS Angel who hasn't been in a GQ, Details or Esquire. I guess those are men's style magazines. I suppose women look at Sports Illustrated as well..

But yes, VS Angels are bombshells but in a very sweet, unthreatening, angelic way. It's an amazing oxymoron.
I know some Angels that have appeared in Maxim too so I don't what men's magazines that Habberly is talking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Trends; 28-01-2013 at 10:16 PM.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

On a positive note, have you seen Bregje's body? she looks vavavoom

and definitely, She and Candice have the same trainer. look at those hips

Bregje's twitter

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

I love Bregje for VS. Next year they should not tan her, though , cause that did NOT look good on the runway.

29-01-2013
front row

Yeah Bregjes body is so so good. My favorite out of all the current girls working for them.

29-01-2013
backstage pass

I really like her body (how couldn't you?) but I still have a problem with her face...

29-01-2013
tfs star

Her body is flawless

29-01-2013
front row

Bregje reminds me of Rosie in a way. I think she could be a nice addition to the Angel line up. She has an exotic yet approachable beauty.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

Not into Bregje's face and though I liked her in 2011 last year during VSFS 2012 she was lost and kind of lost it. Her vs pictures this year havent been that awesome either... Personality-wise she didnt stand out much. There are better models to work for vs in the long run ( Magdalena, Edita V, Maryna, etc.)

29-01-2013
fashion elite

She looked stunning while shooting the holiday commercial with Candice, with her it's all about the right make up then her posing. She can look stunning, but it takes a bit of extra work.

madoffproductionsfb

30-01-2013
tfs star

SO happy to see Edita shooting for VS again. Looks wise, she is 100% a VS angel.

31-01-2013
fashion elite

^ I agree about Edita! & Bregjes body is nothing special and not even mentioning her face.

31-01-2013
tfs star

Bregje does not have the aura of a VS angel. Looks wise (for a VS model) her face is average and her personality leaves much to be desired. She's just another blonde IMO

What I like about Barbara and Karlie is that they are DIFFERENT for a change. When was the last time VS signed a girl that was 100% stunning and/or had major star power? Because Erin, Lily, Lindsay do not fit that.

I'm telling VS, they NEED to get Nina Agdal. She's gonna be huge. I follow her on Instagram and with every picture she posts all I think is VS VS VS VS. Aerie was very lucky to invest in her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria