How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-04-2013
fashion elite

Wow you can have opinions everyone but Karlie on TFS. As much I as I don't like Cara I have seen far worse said about her and left unedited. Karlie doesn't fit VS at all and many people feel that way get over it.
Posted via Mobile Device

01-04-2013
V.I.P.

totally hot vid, minus you know who...

01-04-2013
front row

Someone's April Fool's day joke today was that Kate Upton started working for VS again. Totally got me.

DanceFashionista, I noticed that recently...
There are tons of TFS violations over at Kate Upton's thread and nobody seems to go there and edit it.

01-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
Wow you can have opinions everyone but Karlie on TFS. As much I as I don't like Cara I have seen far worse said about her and left unedited. Karlie doesn't fit VS at all and many people feel that way get over it.
Posted via Mobile Device
You can have opinions on anything you want, just be respectful, be respectful of the topic and then of the measures taken to maintain a respectful atmosphere, by, for example, not reviving a discussion that has been edited (see previous page).

Moderators are not robots, we're not everywhere but we respond to reports right away, reason why I ended up in this thread, nothing in favor or against a specific model. I'd encourage members (especially those familiar with the report post button such as theBlueRider), to continue helping us by reporting disrespectful remarks and identify the members that do this on a regular basis. I personally have no time to go straight into Kate Upton's thread to see what's up but if I see a report, I (or another mod) will check it out and take it from there (not everything's a violation by the way, and reports are alerts, not guarantee for removal).

01-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
That is because what is said about Cara doesn't violate the weight talk guidelines...

01-04-2013
backstage pass

Miranda is doing much more work for Samantha Tavasa than VS
hope she's not trifting away
and I want to see Doutzen in a commercial! feels like it's been forever....

03-04-2013
V.I.P.

agreed Douzten & Adriana would be heavenly

10-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
This Angel's getting her wings clipped! Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr will no longer be linked to the sexy lingerie brand, industry insiders tell Us.

According to multiple sources, Kerr, 30, is being let go as a Victoria's Secret Angel after her $1 million, three-year contract "was not renewed." The reason for the sudden split? One source tells Us that Kerr "has a difficult reputation."

The Australian beauty, who is mother to 2-year-old Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom**, 36, is also reportedly "not a big seller for VS," while other Angels, like Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio, are.

"They can still use her for catalogue, where she will get a day rate, but she doesn't have to be an Angel to do that," the first source said.

Executives from Victoria's Secret wouldn't deny that the contract has not been renewed, but chief marketing officer Ed Razek tells Us that he has already invited Kerr to walk in the 2013 show.

"We have no plans to stop working with her," he said.
usweekly
Posted via Mobile Device

10-04-2013
trendsetter

seems this reputation of hers is costing her many jobs, first David Jones and now VS, oh well she really wasn't doing much for them anyway. Bring some new blood.

10-04-2013
V.I.P.

WOW, this "reputation" not sure what that means, can anyone explain please..

10-04-2013
V.I.P.

^
Same here

10-04-2013
trendsetter

she is probably just hard to work with, a lot of demands, diva-esque attitude, narcissistic behavior

Last edited by Sam12; 10-04-2013 at 11:13 AM.

10-04-2013
rising star

Check out the models behavior thread in rumour has it or read her thread for more information about her "reputation".

I thought she was a great angel so it's a shame that she's being let go if this is true. She's one of my favourite angels on the runway as she's not over the top but still has a lot of presence. I hope she continues to walk the show like Izabel.

10-04-2013
V.I.P.

agreed, thought she was a great look & fit for VS, sad to see her go, but hope to see her still walk like Clipse said..

10-04-2013
front row

I'm not too surprised on the reports of her "reputation." She is more of a model with celebrity status now. She mingles with the A-list of Hollywood. Not just another model now. I can see how she might have more restrictions/narrower standards now that she has Flynn.

Although, I enjoyed her interviews and media work with VS. She's quite funny, silly, charismatic, eloquent and still quite the hot girl. She was an Angel from the "old generation" of Angels (Heidi, Tyra). I'm glad she's leaving at a peak though. It's better this way as she's very memorable rather than juice herself for all she's worth.

Last edited by theBlueRider; 10-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria