How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2013
fashion elite

She can keep on dreaming and milking the VS name, a while ago she tweeted about being excited for VS shoot but it wasn't even that, she was just meeting Russell James and VS shut down the rumors quickly.

She's not bad but I doubt VS would want her specially with her adult star family ties though all the idiots who worship that Klan would eat it up and it seems to be VS's main target demographic.

12-04-2013
front row

I don't follow her nor do I know much about her career. But what exactly has Kendall been modeling for recently? I thought she just did little things and was primarily a celebrity offspring type of model...like that other girl...Alec Baldwin's daughter...and a few other celebrity kids I can't think of right now.

Besides that...she looks like a young Angie Harmon.

13-04-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Big Apple loves Tahnee Atkinson's curves

IT’S only her third month in New York, but Tahnee Atkinson has already captured the attention of some of the world’s most iconic brands.

Sports Illustrated magazine called her in to a casting last month and now Victoria’s Secret has come knocking, with a casting booked for Wednesday.
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226619929160

14-04-2013
V.I.P.

^Yay, boobs. But seriously, everyone and their mom is going to castings now. It's not really news.
Posted via Mobile Device

14-04-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
^Yay, boobs. But seriously, everyone and their mom is going to castings now. It's not really news.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yup, in this case, going into the casting to shoot for them means nothing. Because the next step, if they even make it that far, is a callback then maybe a fitting. And if they make it even further then there will be a test. If they get past the test, then they might get booked for a job. And usually it's a smaller type job like modeling slow moving items. And then maybe, just maybe, they will get booked again to shoot something bigger.

14-04-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
Two huge brands calling you isn't as big as two big brands dropping you.....right?

Posted via Mobile Device

15-04-2013
front row

Well to be honest SI has been calling for casting some of the most random models I've ever seen, there's more than 100 going so I don't think that's a big deal. The big deal will be if she gets it.

As for VS, well some girls who are far more popular shoot for them and then for some reason the pictures never get released, like last year Anne Vyalitsyna shot for Pink but we never saw the pictures, so until she is in the actual catalogue I don't think she should get too excited

16-04-2013
V.I.P.

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

Here are some more girls VS is looking at. It doesn't mean anything other than that they are looking at them. Any ID's? I can't look right now. And what do you think of these girls for VS?:

bylucianam's Instagram
Posted via Mobile Device

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

^jasmine and cintia? I love them

19-04-2013
tfs star

Cintia!! <3

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

dear God, as IF they have to "see" Cintia. she's been to every casting for the VSFS for the past 7 years and has never once been put in the show. they clearly know who she is and what she looks like, but for some reason just don't want to cast her.

has she done much work for the catalogue?

i honestly don't know where she musters the confidence to keep trying to work with this company. lol. i think she's utterly stunning and sensual and i think VS have been complete idiots to not have a gorgeous red-headed Angel in the name of Cintia. but alas ... my opinion means naught.

19-04-2013
front row

Anna Speckhart is there too! She would be great for mainline and Pink.

Happycanadian, printing out a comp doesn't mean much. It just means they're really looking at this girls--it may not be a casting at all.

Cintia has done a lot of work for the catalogue with both lingerie and swimwear. She was also included in one of the swim commercials.

Cintia has VS written all over her in my opinion. She's better than any girl they have right now including Candice. She has everything Candice has (waist, legs) and more (bust, butt!)! Men love her, women love her...what's not to love!?

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

Cintia better then Candice ?? No way lol.

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

I like Cintia and would love her over Erin and Lindsay (yes, I would trade them both for her), but she is in no way better than Adriana/Ale/Candice/Doutzen. But that would be some Angel line up! Plus, let's be honest, if she was better per say, VS would stop looking at her cards year after year and actually hire her for the show and more catalogue. There is obviously something they don't like because it's not Cintia saying no. Her agency is pushing her and sending her book/card.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by vivaglam; 19-04-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria