How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-04-2013
front row

I always had a feeling that because Cintia was the face of Aerie a year back, it made her less appealing to VS. Before her big Aerie gig, she was heavily used in VS lingerie and Swim catalogs.

But yes, my opinion is still that Cintia has a much better body than Candice, Ale and Doutzen especially in candid pictures and polaroids.

19-04-2013
fashion elite

Cintia does have a better body than many of the angels! She has gorgeous face and hair too! She is definitely better than Karlie Erin Lily Lindsay and she is right up there with Candice except has an edge because her bum and breast are better than Candice's. She would fit in well with Candice Adri Doutzen Behati and Lais.
Posted via Mobile Device

19-04-2013
fashion elite

Wish VS would hire Melodie Monrose she is a beauty and her body is perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

19-04-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
I like Cintia and would love her over Erin and Lindsay (yes, I would trade them both for her), but she is in no way better than Adriana/Ale/Candice/Doutzen.
Posted via Mobile Device
definitely!

19-04-2013
trendsetter

VS really should add diversity to their cast. And not just restrictive to Black girls, but be open to Asian and South Asians.

I know Liza Golden had a meeting with them recently, so I hope something materializes. She would be great.

20-04-2013
fashion elite

^Seriously! They should drop 4 girls and add 4 new girls, 2 black and 2 asians. Its really starting to bother me that all of the current angels are white.

20-04-2013
trendsetter

Anna!! she is so hot!
Posted via Mobile Device

20-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12 View Post
VS really should add diversity to their cast. And not just restrictive to Black girls, but be open to Asian and South Asians.

I know Liza Golden had a meeting with them recently, so I hope something materializes. She would be great.
^or Kelly Gale, this girl is utterly sexy and beautiful, her latest work for H&M was extremely hot

As for asians, Chiharu Okunugi has a body to die for, the best of the all asian models,imo. plus her face is outstanding. I love Sui He too^^

20-04-2013
V.I.P.

and guys, have you seen VS pics of Daniela Braga? my goodness, seriously, she is a real stunner. perfect for VS

20-04-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelWhore4 View Post
^Seriously! They should drop 4 girls and add 4 new girls, 2 black and 2 asians. Its really starting to bother me that all of the current angels are white.
that would be great, I don't understand how they get away with it and have been for so long

20-04-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
and guys, have you seen VS pics of Daniela Braga? my goodness, seriously, she is a real stunner. perfect for VS
just checked her pics, so gorgeous, she kind of reminds me of Shanina Shaik for some reason, another beauty that can add to VS.

and am with you on Kelly Gale/Chiharu as well. Chiharu has such a strong presence, she just commands attention. While Kelly, I hope she is of age to at least try out for VS cause she has that exotic/sensual vibe going on. They all would be so perfect and spice things up.

21-04-2013
tfs star

Let me add Daiane Sodré to that wishlist. I know she's appeared in the catalog a handful of times, but I'd love to see more from her with VS.

21-04-2013
V.I.P.

^^Andreea D

21-04-2013
scenester

Daiane Sodré is just wonderful! I just feel like she looks just like Adriana Lima which is why she hasn't shown up at the shows yet. Her catalogue work is breathtaking. She's also a very sweet girl!

22-04-2013
V.I.P.

TBH I really liked Karmen Pedaru in the 2011 show. I think she's got that healthy and beautiful look and she's not a blond.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria