How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-06-2013
fashion elite

Candice has a higher chance of being the promo girl again, then open the show and lastly the Fantasy Bra where I think her chances are slim but I wouldn't be surprised if they did give it to her.

Adriana could be the promo girl instead of Candice and pimp her ads or possibly the FB but I don't see her opening the show, she needs a proper set of wings as well.

Alessandra has decent chances of being the promo girl as well, she'll most likely open a segment, give her some good screen time a la 2010 and some incredible pair of wings (She's really taken over the "wing queen" title since Heidi left)

I would love Doutzen to open or get the FB but they always forget about her. At least she needs HUGE wings, she can easily carry them off and last years were a disappointment, she hasn't had a big pair since 2006.

Lily and Erin will probably be used like crazy on talk shows but play filler on the show, no one really has high hopes for Behati so will continue to surprise us, Lindsay will... be there.

Miranda will be backstage hamming it up and making love to every lens she can pose for and finally place her Kora lotion tubes all over the set, one will be found in between her cleavage when her robe ever so demurely slips open while being interviewed.

11-06-2013
rising star

@CommanderTMugler hahaha so true

11-06-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
Candice has a higher chance of being the promo girl again, then open the show and lastly the Fantasy Bra where I think her chances are slim but I wouldn't be surprised if they did give it to her.

Adriana could be the promo girl instead of Candice and pimp her ads or possibly the FB but I don't see her opening the show, she needs a proper set of wings as well.

Alessandra has decent chances of being the promo girl as well, she'll most likely open a segment, give her some good screen time a la 2010 and some incredible pair of wings (She's really taken over the "wing queen" title since Heidi left)

I would love Doutzen to open or get the FB but they always forget about her. At least she needs HUGE wings, she can easily carry them off and last years were a disappointment, she hasn't had a big pair since 2006.

Lily and Erin will probably be used like crazy on talk shows but play filler on the show, no one really has high hopes for Behati so will continue to surprise us, Lindsay will... be there.

Miranda will be backstage hamming it up and making love to every lens she can pose for and finally place her Kora lotion tubes all over the set, one will be found in between her cleavage when her robe ever so demurely slips open while being interviewed.
You made my day

11-06-2013
V.I.P.

^ Mine too! So funny hhaha

12-06-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
So true

12-06-2013
V.I.P.

honestly, i can totally see Karlie opening the show. she's becoming more and more famous and though a lot of people on here aren't big fans of her for VS, she does actually have a great walk and a strong presence on the runway.

12-06-2013
front row

Probably won't happen, but I'd love to see Behati open. She's improved so much this year, and she's got great energy to open.

12-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post
Probably won't happen, but I'd love to see Behati open. She's improved so much this year, and she's got great energy to open.
Yeah it wont happen. Behati is a filler so I dont see her opening the show anytime soon. Really she does nothing for me on the runway/print. What a waste...

13-06-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Yeah it wont happen. Behati is a filler so I dont see her opening the show anytime soon. Really she does nothing for me on the runway/print. What a waste...
I think it's safe to say that Behati has moved up from 'filler' work. I prefer a lot of her work this year to Candice's or Aless', and while I agree it's very unlikely that'll it happen, I'd love to see her open.

13-06-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post
I think it's safe to say that Behati has moved up from 'filler' work. I prefer a lot of her work this year to Candice's or Aless', and while I agree it's very unlikely that'll it happen, I'd love to see her open.
Behati would be great in a behind the scenes web-video where she films the fittings, rehearsals and backstage process.

I'm glad she graduated from PINK but at the same time she has the perfect personality for it, I think the customers who related to PINK in 2008 have moved on to mainline VS like Behati has and her spark still relates to them. In some commercials she portrays Alessandra very well.

13-06-2013
V.I.P.

I think Behottie has really blossomed. I never disliked her before, but I wasn't crazy about her either. But she's grown on me and I think she's great on the runway.

13-06-2013
backstage pass

Doutzen is underused to say the least
She is a major model & she never opened the show/got the FB bra ... it's a shame!

I am happy Doutzen said to VS: I want to be able to work for H&M or it's over!

And I want her to wear that FB this year and after the show I want her to leave that stupid brand

The only thing i'm going to miss are the few seconds when i see her in the VS xmass commercials by Michael Bay

Last edited by DutchHomme; 13-06-2013 at 11:36 AM.

13-06-2013
tfs star

Musician ideas?

I really hope it's Beyonce this time! I think she would be great, and ever since the Superbowl I think her following has skyrocketed.

I hate to say it but I think One Direction has a chance >_< Gotta get the tween crowd in.

Edit: Maybe Demi Lovatto too?

13-06-2013
front row

Not sure if I want Beyonce. She's possibly good for the ratings and the music would fit, but she's the type of singer who would take away all the attention from the models.

Though that's likely to happen anyway and it can't be much worse than last year.

I can't really think of anyone I would like to see.

13-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMornings View Post
Not sure if I want Beyonce. She's possibly good for the ratings and the music would fit, but she's the type of singer who would take away all the attention from the models.

Though that's likely to happen anyway and it can't be much worse than last year.

I can't really think of anyone I would like to see.
M.I.A.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria