How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-11-2013
front row

Is Todd Thomas(the long time designer for the show) involved in this year's show at all?
It's odd that he hasn't tweeted anything about VSFS since June and he usually can't keep quiet about how "Major" the outfits are(and remember he was the one who spilled half the model names last year). Plus, I haven't spotted him in any of the fitting videos or the pics I've seen so far, nor has his name been mentioned on 10magazine blog. He wasn't present for the casting either which is unusual as well.
Maybe it's just my wishful thinking since I've been wanting them to hire someone else for a while, but still it's been a bit strange.

Last edited by valisere; 10-11-2013 at 05:24 AM.

10-11-2013
V.I.P.

The list so far:

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Jessica Hart
14- Jourdan Dunn
15- Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
16- Ming Xi (newcomer)
17- Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
18- Caroline Brasch Nielsen
19- Kelly Gale (newcomer)
20- Hilary Rhoda
21- Devon Windsor (newcomer)
22- Ieva Laguna
23- Martha Hunt (newcomer)
24- Jasmine Tookes
25- Sara Sampaio (newcomer)
26- Sui He¿¿¿¿¿?????
27- Cindy Bruna (newcomer)
28- Joan Smalls
29- Constance Jablonski
30- Magdalena Frackowiak
31- Jacquelyn Jablonsqui
32- Monika Jac Jagaciak (newcomer)
33-
Maryna Linchuk
34- Erin Heatherton
35-
36-
37-
38-
39 -
40-

Only 3 spots left for returning models, my bet is Toni, Lily D and Bregje.

and does anyone know the source of Sui's confirmation? TIA!

Last edited by rockangel; 10-11-2013 at 05:53 AM.

10-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post
Erin will be walking!! Her trainer confirmed it on twitter!
Quote:
@justingelband: @ErinOwnsMyHeart @ErinHeatherton YES ERIN fans she is walking the show! She is on top of her game, looking fabulous & goin rock the show!
@justingelband
not sure about Erin's confirmation. look what I find on twitter:
Quote:
Erin, i love you❤️ ‏@ErinOwnsMyHeart 14h @justingelband @ErinHeatherton but i saw the angels that will be on it and i didnt saw Erin! And she told me that she will be not there

looks like that fan got a real confirmation of Erin

10-11-2013
front row

^ I can't see her trainer lying about it? I mean, being able to say "my client walked the vsfs" is probably a huge perk for them so I personal wouldn't risk saying something like that and then having to retract the statement. I guess we'll find out on the 13th though!

10-11-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
That's exactly what I think it is, unfortunately. IMO she works better in print/in the catalog than she did on the runway. The still shots of her were great but not so much in motion.
Hmmm, I'm so curious now... But I guess you cannot tell what's up neither @vivaglam...

Even if she was not THAT awesome last year, she still looked gorgeous, and she got a lot of attention and press, and this year she has been everywhere in the catalog...so I just don't get it.

And Gracie being in the commercial and NOT in the runway is plain stupid too. alas, I don't understand VS anymore, everything seems so random...

But SUPER happy over Maryna, she's a babe! Cannot wait to see Sara, Magda (the star of last year show, imo ) and, of course, Doutzen and Adriana!

10-11-2013
fashion elite

Okay, I just remembered...where's Shanina Shaik?! Does anyone know anything about her? Did she go to the castings?

She was sooo gorgeous last year, everyone was talking about her! VS...

10-11-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnani View Post
Okay, I just remembered...where's Shanina Shaik?! Does anyone know anything about her? Did she go to the castings?

She was sooo gorgeous last year, everyone was talking about her! VS...
A member posted in her thread saying that she went to the casting but did not make it.

10-11-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnani View Post
I don't understand VS anymore, everything seems so random...
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS x1000. I don't think they really choose the girls who sell the best, as much as they try to get us to believe. The higher powers just choose their flavors of the month & then get bored with them very quickly. They probably don't think they owe anything to their models, but the ones who work with them all year deserve to walk the show. I bet some of the younger kids who read the catalogues also want to see the same girls for the show.

10-11-2013
fashion icon

Wow, so no Shanina or Barbara? That is crazy. I thought the both of them were on their way to being angels last year.

10-11-2013
fashion elite

breje is not walking in the show????

10-11-2013
fashion elite

i really hope isabella fontana is in the show

10-11-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishirley View Post
A member posted in her thread saying that she went to the casting but did not make it.

Casting directors must have lost their minds. Rejecting Shanina!?!?!? What. On. Earth!?!?

10-11-2013
backstage pass

Shanina Shaik HAVE to be there... She is so VS, huge Angel material. Also Barbarais beautiful, but SO bad at the runway. Idont know if was because the costume... So sad to see her

I would be funny if we are here traying to complete the casting list and then... That "OMG moment" Jac tweet about is an retired Angel walking the show!
i know, just dreamming with my eyes open

10-11-2013
rising star

^I agree VS castings are so random now. They mix angels with "trending models" like they do last year with Cara (who was out of place imo) and newcomers. Last year was worst I think with Maud Welzen and Dorothea Barth J.(!)
This year's casting is much more promising even if I have some doubts about Sigrid, Ieva and Ming.

10-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisFashionMuse View Post
i really hope isabella fontana is in the show
It's confirmed that she won't be in the show.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria