How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-11-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotoholic24 View Post
I dont know... but i think Kesha is goingto perform on Pink
wasn't Taylor Swift confirmed for Pink already?

11-11-2013
V.I.P.

http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news...del+,27495#top

11-11-2013
V.I.P.

This video was posted?

11-11-2013
trendsetter

Ke$ha's doing shows in Japan, thank god. She can stay out of VS there's enough hot mess in the cast.

Last edited by nightclubbing; 11-11-2013 at 01:18 AM.

11-11-2013
V.I.P.

I like that Timber song...

11-11-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernini View Post
I guess Dany de Jesus didn't make it.

If this happens i would be pissed. She is perfect for vs also she has been everywhere in the last couple of years: maybelline, express, clarins, ralph lauren... Also she has a great walk...

11-11-2013
tfs star

Taylor Swift? I was hoping it was a dream. She's eh, but she does fit PINK!

11-11-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen6693 View Post
Taylor Swift? I was hoping it was a dream. She's eh, but she does fit PINK!
I can't find anything about this apart from that hugogloss source..

11-11-2013
fashion elite

Apparently last years Fantasy Bra was not dismantled like all the others and sold to an undisclosed buyer, VS declined to reveal the name, and NBC also makes a correlation regarding the price of the bra to the S&P 500.

Here is the article

Quote:
Can the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra predict the market?

For $10 million, you could snap up more than 19,000 shares of Apple or perhaps a house in San Francisco like Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Or you could buy a bra.

Likely the world's most expensive brassiere produced this year, the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra is the highlight of the brand's annual fashion show, which kicks off its holiday selling season on Nov. 13. This year's bra and belt are handset in 18-karat gold and feature a 52-carat, pear-shaped center ruby plus more than 4,200 precious gems, including diamonds and yellow sapphires.

Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel will be given the honor of modeling the bra at its public unveiling.

The undergarment's eye-popping price tag is the most expensive since 2005. Prices for the retailer's Fantasy Bras plunged during the recession and were a mere fraction of those created during the early 2000s, which begs the question: Is the Fantasy Bra an indicator of economic or market trends?

Interestingly, prices of the Fantasy Bra tracked the S&P 500 higher and lower from 1996 to 2005 (with the exception of 2003) and again in 2009 and 2013. So market watchers may want to debate its merits along with those of the "hemline theory" attributed to Wharton economist George Taylor in the 1920s. (Under that theory, women wear shorter skirts during good times, and longer ones during bad ones.)

Before the bra hits the runway, CNBC reached out to Victoria's Secret to go behind the bra and find some interesting tidbits about this year's megamillions undergarment.

(Read more: Lingerie for the 1 percent: 24-karat intimates)

The manpower involved: The bra took 527 hours to complete, or nearly 22 days, with help from 14 craftspeople.

Selection process: Victoria's Secret executives pick the Fantasy Bra model and design in May. The fitting process for the undergarment begins at the end of May, nearly half a year before its catwalk debut. The brand works with many different fine jewelry designers, a list that can vary from year to year.

Measuring up: This specific bra required a body cast to be created to ensure perfect measurements.

And the lucky buyer is ...: No one typically, because most bras are eventually dismantled. So far, only one bra, last year's $2.5 million one, has found a buyer. Victoria's Secret declined to reveal the name of its owner.

This year, the bra will be held for a year and available for purchase during that time
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101153084

11-11-2013
front row

I'm so disappointed with vs. Only good news is Jac if she really is, and Sara cause, Marloes is one of the most gorgeous model working in their catalogues and she wont be again

11-11-2013
V.I.P.

surprising nobody has mentioned Daria Strokous on her wishlist. I believe she's truly sexy and gorgeous and HF queen (and everyone knows how much VS loves this HF trend...)

11-11-2013
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria