Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc - Thread #9 - *Please see first post before posting* - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-10-2016
backstage pass

Hailey Baldwin got cut. She confirmed it on her twitter.

The callbacks/invited models are going to castings today.

There's also a making of video on the VS Fashion Show site where Sophia talks about each segment and what's inspired them. By the count on BZ, there will be 68 looks, and 39 of them will have wings.

24-10-2016
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post

The callbacks/invited models are going to castings today.

There's also a making of video on the VS Fashion Show site where Sophia talks about each segment and what's inspired them. By the count on BZ, there will be 68 looks, and 39 of them will have wings.
Did Hailey delete the twit? I can't find it. Whatever, she was getting it anyway. Hailey, Bella, Gigi and Kendall what else

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

I think I've already decided I'm not going to watch the show. I enjoyed the old ones so much, the new ones can't compare for me.

I do want Elsa to get the FB though, she's been with them for quite some time and she deserves this. I'd say Behati deserves it as well but she's out of the picture. And I hope no new angel gets it, they are still relatively new so they will get their turn. I think it's Elsa's turn now.

24-10-2016
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
Did Hailey delete the twit? I can't find it. Whatever, she was getting it anyway. Hailey, Bella, Gigi and Kendall what else
It's still there. It's a reply to her fans so you'll need to go to the replies tab on her profile if you're on a desktop.

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post
Thank God.

Bridget Malcolm, Eniko and Caroline Brasch are at the 2nd casting today.

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

^How do you know about Caroline and Eniko?
Yeah, thank God Hailey is not doing the show.

I'm not excited about the idea that the show's being held in Paris though. At least not this year. With everything that happened and is still happening, there's too much going on.

What about Zuzanna Bijoch or Daphne Groeneveld? I think they would be great in the show, did they ever cast?

Also surprised that there's not a Paris/France related segment since it's happening here. Theres a little bit too much "angel" in the titles.

24-10-2016
front row

Frida Aasen, Maggie Laine, Kelly Gale, Brittni Tucker, Roosmarijn de Kok, Zhenya Katava, Lineisy Montero, Luma Grothe, Bruna Lirio, Lais Oliveira... This all confirmed the callback

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

The behind the scenes videos are always fun. I love watching those and they do get me excited for the show each year.

As someone who's been watching the VSFS since it first went "live" online in 1999, I can say that each year I feel more and more distant from the energy of the VSFS, as my favourite models get replaced by the new class. This is not to say that I don't find plenty to celebrate about these gorgeous young models - but I guess I don't have the spare time now to obsess over all the new faces in the way I did 10-15 years ago. It's all I can do to keep up with my favourites and maybe a couple new girls each year.

I'm really hoping to see Joan and Jourdan (return queen!). It would be a dream to see Karlie walk again (ex-Angels have walked before -- see Izabel and KK). I'm excited for Gigi. I hope to see Cindy Bruna and Maria Borges, too.

24-10-2016
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
Frida Aasen, Maggie Laine, Kelly Gale, Brittni Tucker, Roosmarijn de Kok, Zhenya Katava, Lineisy Montero, Luma Grothe, Bruna Lirio, Lais Oliveira... This all confirmed the callback
I'm so out of touch with anything happening in the industry right now casue I honestly know none of these girls.

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm actually excited to see what they end up putting Kendall in. Also sad there's no Candice.

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

Did Lineisy Montero go to the casting?
I believe Janine Tugonon also got a callback since someone in the comments on her IG said something about VS and she replied "need prayers".

24-10-2016
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine27 View Post
Did Lineisy Montero go to the casting?
I believe Janine Tugonon also got a callback since someone in the comments on her IG said something about VS and she replied "need prayers".
Yes Lineisy did, we can see her at instastory of Kelly Gale when she filmed around her

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

Toni more or less confirmed she went to castings (and presumably callbacks) on her insta.

24-10-2016
fashion elite

Models at callbacks so far:

-Alena Blohm
-Bridget Malcolm
-Brittni Tucker
-Bruna Lirio
-Caroline Brasch Nielsen
-Cindy Bruna
-Eniko Mihalik
-Flavia Lucini
-Frida Aasen
-Georgia Fowler
-Grace Elizabeth
-Greta Varlese
-Irina Djuranovic
-Janine Tugonon
-Joan Smalls
-Kelly Gale
-Lais Oliveira
-Lineisy Montero
-Lily Donaldson
-Luma Grothe
-Madison Headrick
-Maria Borges
-Melodie Vaxelaire
-Maggie Laine
-Megan Irminger
-Riley Montana
-Roosmarijn de Kok
-Zhenya Katava

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

Can't believe no Blanca Padilla.

Also - I really had a feeling Barbara Palvin would re-appear at this year's show; she's looking better than ever.

24-10-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
I'd love to see Vittoria Ceretti, but also I think she's like Daria Werbowy, very sexy but not for VS
Yeah I agree with that. Speaking of Vittoria though, I think Natalie would be great for Pink.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#8, #9, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria