Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc - Thread #9 - *Please see first post before posting* - Page 51 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

I'd bet $20 that Candice opens the show.

She's easily VS's biggest STAR right now (I mean, Adriana and Ale are legends, but their peaks were a few years ago now). And this is her comeback year. They even did a promotional video "She's baaaack" to commemorate her first post-baby shoot with the brand.

Add to this the fact that she actually has a fantastic walk and really can carry the opening, provided the music comes together to give the energy. She may not have the kind of fierceness that Gisele or Karolina had. Or the crazy charisma of Adriana. But she's definitely got the walk and the sex appeal (and the popularity).

Last edited by happycanadian; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:15 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

credit: loveangelvs, keepingupwthevsangels, victoriassecretfas on Instagram

the victoriassecretfas post is a fancast, I believe.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

credit: gettyimages, angelzuri & keepingupwthevsangels on instagram

Zuri will wear 1 outfit in Pink again.

3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

I know people keep saying they miss the old days when instagirls didn't get the main work but nepotism and politics had always dictated work. Who your booker had alliances with, who was the bookers favourite, underhanded deals etc etc.
The industry hasn't changed the politics is just more publicly stated.
I wonder if some of the older models actually like this as they have seen both sides and now outsiders can understand what has always happened.

3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Do American department stores have spokesmodels?
If they install them I think that will dethrone the importance of VS as no other contract has such a guaranteed constant exposure. Sure makeup contracts but they rarely talk and promote the brand.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

What about trying to do something different for once and go for a multi opening? Would you guys enjoy it?
Like Ale + Adriana (obvious but effective, same as fantasy bra in 2014) or Behati +Candice...i would not mind also JoJa but that would never happen lawl

V.I.P.

Lily Donaldson is not doing VSFS this year but she trains like an angel with Kirk Myers.. any ideas?

V.I.P.

credit: vsfsupdates, keepingupwthevsangels, loveangelvs, timuremek, gracenewss, officialamilnaestevao, victoriassecretpix, lovegrace_e, 10magazine, blaancapadilla, devwindsor on instagram, nadineleopoldx on snapchat

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:31 AM.
3 Weeks Ago
fashion icon

So what's the deal with Behati?

Is she even doing anything? She wasn't at the Holiday commercial and she still hasn't had her fitting.

Candice jumped right back in, they dragged Alessandra out of her everlasting vacations to go to a fitting and Adriana was in town as well.

You would think as some of the longest lasting Angels they would get their fittings done first and they can pick and choose what they want to wear. I know Lily Aldrige has done some changes to her outfits in previous years and they let her, I assume seniority.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

credit: loveangelvs, vsfsupdates, keepingupwthevsangels, nadineleopold, chen_estelle, georgiafowler, victoriassecret, officialamilnaestevao on instagram, gettyimages

There was a pic of Behati "at the VSFS 2017 Fittings" from 2015 circling around. We all want her back, and she's still listed to be doing the show, but lord knows if she'll appear at fittings or not.

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:10 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

There's a couple of pictures floating around of the fittings and there's one of Taylor & Ale in all white (bridal segment) and they both look gorgeous.

I really hope Taylors walk has improved. She had two of the best outfits last year and easily the worst walk.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

credit: loveangelvs, keepingupwvsangels*, blaancapadilla, giizeleoliveira on Instagram, gettyimages

I haven't seen any photos yet, could you post them? ^

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

credit: keepingupwvsangels, nadineleopold, angelcandices on instagram, gettyimages

Alessandra Ambrosio for the LOVE series: https://twitter.com/victoriassecret/...07849521053696

3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Instagram/taylorhill.cl

This is the picture of Taylor. There was one of Ale too but I can't find it now. I follow so many VS accounts I can never keep track lol

Taylor looks gorgeous.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

I agree, Taylor looks great & I can't wait to see the rest of the outfit. I'm wondering if the Angels (and Karlie, assumingly) will get 2 or 3 outfits this year (considering there may be 9 segments).

credit: keepingupwvsangels, bragadany, iammariaborges, maggievlaine, & blaancapadilla on instagram, gettyimages

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#8, #9, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria