How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-10-2010
fashion icon

Maryna Linchuk????? Im dying to see her again. What a body!!!!

08-10-2010
V.I.P.

I would be horrified to see Magdalena at the VSFS. I think she has a pretty face, but no... just no.

Dying to see Eniko again, my girl Damaris, Cintia (although I'm convinced this is never going to happen...), Emily D, Katsia Damankova (her vs print work is eh, but she's just so pretty in motion) possibly Svieta Nemkova and a few other girls who I'm sure are probably too young - Frida and Jac. OH AND MICHAELA K? I feel like she was totally overlooked the one time she did the show! She has a body to die for, totally wouldn't mind seeing her again!

08-10-2010
front row

Yeah, i definitely would like to see Michaela Kocianova back. Maybe some Andi Muise too? :whistle:
Oh, and someone else to think about is Alana Zimmer. I think I could see her on the vsfs runway...

So my wish list for this year:
Behati Prinsloo (at least 2 looks for once :/)
Aurelia Gliwski
Andi Muise
Irina Kulikova
Anastasia Kusnetsova
Edita Vilkeviciute
Imogen Morris Clarke
Lindsey Wixson
Kasia Struss
Julija Steponaviciute
Karlie Kloss
Frida Gustavsson
Jac

Some aren't exactly vs runway material, but I'd still be stoked none the less

Last edited by Andyman3k; 09-10-2010 at 12:07 AM.

09-10-2010
V.I.P.

As long as Ana BB and Isabeli are there I'm more than happy :p
Other girls I'd love to see at VSFS would be Julia Saner, Anais Mali and Jessica Stam. Anna Selezneva would be great, though I've noticed this season that her body is a bit scary. Abbey should be there again, too. Lisa Seiffert doing VSFS is long overdue. Rianne ten Haken would be great also. And other very new faces that would be a great addition to the VSFS cast are Alejandra Alonso, Daria Zhemkova and Tayane Leão

09-10-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippie View Post
I'd love to see Eniko, Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls, Abbey Lee, Lily D, Maryna, Natasha, Cat McNeil, Raquel, Carmen, Daria, Emily Didonato (is she over 18?). And Samantha Gradoville. Not that I'm pervey or anything but I've noticed she has a really nice figure and a substansial bust. She also is very beautiful without being weird looking.

Maybe Ashley Smith will be there? VS had a few suprise girls (Doro, Anastasia K) last year, and Ashley has big boobs... so new Marissa maybe?
YES YES YES!
That would be amazing, oh and of course Liu Wen and LAIS R. - she has the most amazing body and would just KILL it!

09-10-2010
tfs star

I really don't see what the big deal is about doing the VSFS. You would like models would be throwing themselves left and right to do it. Has Daria said that she is too good for VSFS verbatim? Or is this just a rumor?

I will kind of sad if Marisa isn't there. You know 2007, I despised her. But 2008 she grew on me, and in 2009, she still grew on me. She may have not been the best walker or whatever, but the girl had probably the best personality of the Angels. She knew how to plug something without being overpowering. She gave such great interviews.

VSFS NEEDS Anna J back, along with Eniko. They also need: Flavia, Inguna, Marija, Eugenia, Elise (the old crowd) and Constance, Liu, Ginta, Cinta, Jourdan, Maryna, Georgina, Edita, Lily D, Frida (is she 18?)(the new crowd).

09-10-2010
V.I.P.

the sketches looks very promising special that "rocking angel" -
i like to see moooooore.

several girls showed up in NYC with Gottex and Rosa Cha - i can imagine very well for VS !!!
but sorry, never Karlie; and Heidi was a equitable decision.

I will let myself be surprised - the casting directors will always have a knack for the best girls.

09-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissablu View Post
and i hope vs invites kk to do the show because i dont see her going to the castings like izabel and selita.

no, i would be truly surprised if KK had to go to the castings. she was one of their biggest Angels of the past decade. and certainly one of the most significant models in the VSFS since she opened it in 2001, nearly 10 years ago!

plus, here she is at the Gottex show just a few weeks ago. this should be proof enough that she's in the right shape for the VSFS!

*bellazon*

09-10-2010
V.I.P.

This is a huge picture, slowed down even my fast computer. ^^ Usually people thumbnail such large pictures for convinience for all members.

Anyway, guess I am the only one who dont mind if KK is not in VSFS 2010. The last show she did wasnt really that good for her with that weird silly thing they made up (clothing mishap). Plus, she is doing so well in 'HF', why would/should she 'return to vsfs' ? Dont think she will.

FB looks nice color-wise.

09-10-2010
V.I.P.

oh. you're right, Julia! sorry bout the picture size. it's too late for me to edit it now.

anyway, i think that KK would still want to do the VSFS. the last time she was on, it wasn't so good because, 1) she had gained weight and it didn't look right on her and i don't think she was comfortable. and 2) the whole embarassing outfit debacle. however - with that being said, she's been doing the VSFS since the start of her career. and even though she's taken back off into high fashion, i'm sure she still would enjoy it as much as ever before. so i've got my fingers crossed!

now, ENIKO needs to come back. i totally forgot that she was even in the show last year, that's how underutilized she was. i mean -- LOOK AT THIS GIRL'S BODY!! she is MADE for VSFS!

style.com

09-10-2010
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I still believe Karlie Kloss would rock the VSFS did you see her at Ellie Saab

09-10-2010
hors concours♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
I would just love a show filled with supers. Natasha, Caroline T, Coco, Natalia, KK, Lily D, Gisele, Jessica Stam, Daria, Raquel, Angela, Isabeli, Carmen....you know the type of girls I mean (I know it's highly unlikely to happen, unfortunately). Where every new girl out on the runway makes you squee with delight at seeing them - a cast that will give VSFS back some of the prestige it used to have, but seems to have lost in recent years.
this. I love the feeling the well established girls give off. Something that is lacking in recent years, 2008 was the closest thing.

Anabb/Isabeli are must haves for me.
Maryna/Edita are my new favo must haves.
I'd love to see Emily D and Katsia as well.
Bringing Naomi back would be killer
she can help ratings, lol and her bod is still to die for.
Carmen YES.
KK please. her walk/presence is the best.
new girls/for PINK only.
would like to see Frida G.

Last edited by michelabella; 09-10-2010 at 07:18 AM.

09-10-2010
fashion elite

Frida and Jac? This isn't for Limited Too.

09-10-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureChic View Post
The contacts Lima-Fans has is saying we can basically expect the Heidi Show to turn into the Adriana show this year.
About time! No offence to Heidi but this should've happened sooner imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippie View Post
I'd love to see Eniko, Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls, Abbey Lee, Lily D, Maryna, Natasha, Cat McNeil, Raquel, Carmen, Daria, Emily Didonato (is she over 18?). And Samantha Gradoville. Not that I'm pervey or anything but I've noticed she has a really nice figure and a substansial bust. She also is very beautiful without being weird looking.
Yes! Sam was at the casting last year. She really has a great body and would be perfect for this.

I'm also hoping for the return on Eniko, Maryna, Emanuela, Anna J, Edita and Trentini. And I say it every year... Cintia! Give this girl a break!

09-10-2010
tfs star

I so want Andi Muise at the show. It`s about time for her return!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, fashion, secret, victoria