Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting* - Page 12 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-10-2011
backstage pass

So what? we are in October and still nothing exciting about this year's VSFS? when did the first "leaks" start last year? I though we would have more sketches or maybe singers by now, no?

07-10-2011
backstage pass

^ i agree, i reckon we had way more info by this time last year :-( maybe we are just impatient

07-10-2011
V.I.P.

when would castings begin?

07-10-2011
V.I.P.

The castings usually start around this time after all the fashion weeks are over. I would guess they start next week, if they haven't started already.

07-10-2011
front row

I would looooooove to see Ana Beatriz back in VS this year! She's always been one of my favorites, not to mention she's perfect for VS: amazing body, killer sexy eyes... I just LOVE her and I really can't see why she wasn't cast last yer
Natasha... I'd really like to see her back too, specially because I'm so addicted to her right now! But I think she fits VS well, she has awesome looks!
Lais Ribeiro would make a great angel for me, I love her face!

Idk if I'd like to see Karlie right now. Her walk at Dolce & Gabbana this season was awful, and I don't think she can put the personality VSFS requires.

And I still think VS is doing it all wrong with those Angels... They're too much! I really loved the 2006 era and it was the best show for me. At least Miranda and Doutzen are back, that's something already, hahaha. I mean, I like Lily a lot and I see her as a great spokesmodel, but she really needs to improve her walk. Right now, I think Erin and Behati are kinda 'fading' in VS. Mostly Behati, did she even do something relevant for VS this year? Erin because her personality, I think she disappears among the other Angels.

Anyway... I'm excited to see Miranda with the Fantasy Bra! Her body looks insanely hot after pregnancy!! She looks more mature also. Oh, I just adoooooore her since the first time she stepped on the VSFS runway

07-10-2011
front row

OHHH I forgot one thing: where's Rosieeeee??? I really miss her

08-10-2011
backstage pass

^Rosie isn't an angel anymore

There are speculations that Kanye West & Adele will be performing this year. Maybe someone here can confirm it.

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

i'm sure Adele is a shoe-in, the people who do the music for the show seem to love British artists. since at least the 2005 show there have always been at least one British act who performed or played.

2005 - Sting performed, Body Rockers "I like the way you move", Seal performs
2006 - Jamelia's "Beware of the Dog" Eurythmics "I got a life"
2007 - Eurythmics "Who's that girl" Cass Fox "touch me" Spice Girls (ugh) performed, Apollo 440's "Stop the rock", Seal (again ugh)
2008 - the Ting Tings "That's not my name", Robbie Williams "let me entertain you"
2009 - Leona Lewis "Happy", can even include the Script, they're from Ireland but based in London
2010 - Plan B "stay too long", Muse "Uprising"

08-10-2011
tfs star

^ I am pretty sure the guy that does the music is British

EDIT: he is

But still... Kanye and Adele is such a weird combo

Last edited by Zann; 08-10-2011 at 01:04 PM.

08-10-2011
tfs star

I thought it was assumed that Enrique was performing with Erin and Adriana at his show together? Where are Kanye and Adele being pulled from?

08-10-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
i'm sure Adele is a shoe-in, the people who do the music for the show seem to love British artists. since at least the 2005 show there have always been at least one British act who performed or played.

2005 - Sting performed, Body Rockers "I like the way you move", Seal performs
2006 - Jamelia's "Beware of the Dog" Eurythmics "I got a life"
2007 - Eurythmics "Who's that girl" Cass Fox "touch me" Spice Girls (ugh) performed, Apollo 440's "Stop the rock", Seal (again ugh)
2008 - the Ting Tings "That's not my name", Robbie Williams "let me entertain you"
2009 - Leona Lewis "Happy", can even include the Script, they're from Ireland but based in London
2010 - Plan B "stay too long", Muse "Uprising"
Maybe they'll play an Adele remix.

I do hope they have a great mix somewhere in there, I live for those!

09-10-2011
scenester

Hi ¡
Hi I'm new here, and I mean that Adele and Kanye would be a bad mix (expected to act separately)

09-10-2011
backstage pass

I'm exited about the music this year. Last year's mixes were awful(that lady gaga bad romance thing was just ew) but I liked Katie and Akon though.

09-10-2011
front row

I don't think Adele's music fits the VSFS well... It's weird! But, if they use her, it'll probably be a remix though. Kanye also. I love his music, but he doesn't fit it well to. He's kinda angry singing LOL

09-10-2011
backstage pass

And I've made a list of models I would really love to see this year at VSFS. It's actually my perfect models list for VSFS.

Hilary Rhoda-this girl is sooooooooo perfect!
Bar Refaeli- I think this girl should really show up. She has a great body and she would be like a second Adri there-a volcano.
Coco Rocha-along with Behati she's the perfect choice for the PINK section.
Brooklyn Decker-as she is so known now and she has a wonderful body she would be a star at VSFS
Izabel Goulart
Isabeli Fontana
Ana Beatriz Barros
Emanuela de Paula
Flavia de Oliveira
^Brazilian beauties whom vs adores and I'm pretty sure we'll se them there.
Lara Stone-I think she has changed a lot since 2008 and she has really amazing walk.
Natasha Poly-she has a killer walk.
Valentina Zelyaeva-this would be a dream come true i of course RL allows her which I highly doubt.
Karolina Kurkova -no KK no huge wings
Rosie H-W-they need to pay her a million if she needs it and bring her to the show.
Anja Rubik-loved her last two years.
Maryna Linchuk-and please no PINK for her.
Caroline Winberg-she's doing the show like 5 years now and she looks amazing on the runaway.
Sasha Pivovarova-it would also be a dream come true.
Anne Vyalitsyna-she looked really good last year.
Inguna Butan-bring her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the most perfect girl vs have ever cast for the show.
Lais Ribeiro-seems like VS likes her and she looked nice last years.
Jacquelyn Jablonski-I find this girl really sexy and I like her walk, and I liked her a lot last year
Caroline Trentini-I'm not a fan of hers but I think she looks good at VSFS
Magdalena Frackowiak-a Goddess!!
Irina Shayk -she's quite known now and she has a great body.
Julie Ordon-also a dream for soo many years.
Julia Stegner -I think she fits VS. she brings some aristocracy airs to the show.
Karlie Kloss-I find Karlie very mature now and after seeing all those pics from the Carine's vampire Ball I think that she would look good at VSFS with that killer walk and those eyes.
Shannan Click-the funnies model, I find her very original.
Abbey Lee Kershow-she was the best thing that happened to vs in 2009.
Marloes Horst-I think she would look great at the show, she works with vs for a while and she has a great body.
Lily Donaldson-she looked so good last year.
Crystal Renn- I think vs really needs a model like Crystal, she's curvy and she wold look like a real woman near those teenage angels
Emily Didonato-she's so beautiful!
Jessica Perez-great body+working for VS catalogs+SI.
Kate Upton-she has a great body and she did few work with VS and she did many lengerie shows so I think she really can work it out.

Last edited by Niusity; 09-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria