How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

well i think if adele is in,she will be the "seal" or "akon" from the past years.

or maybe she sing with out the girls walking??

anyways!! really exited

i hope my girls make it (Natasha,Isabeli,Joan,Constance,Anja) from those, Isabeli is a for sure!!

i also think Magda,Maryna are sure to walk the show!!

what do u guys think about Karlie? maybe?

also exited about the girl who turned 18 this year. Frida,Jac(?),tanya

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

I am thinking that Karlie and maybe Sasha will be the new big names in the show and that Cris Urena and Elsa Hosk will be the new newbies. I would not mind seeing Abbey Lee return which is interesting because she was not a fave of mine in 2008.

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

I think that if they have two or three performance numbers in the show, if it turns out to be Adele and Kanye, I think that Kanye would get the two performances. I can see Adele performing Rolling In The Deep and the song lends itself to having a background choir which VS seems to like.

youtube/AdeleVEVO

20-09-2011
fashion icon

Who do you guys think will make their VSFS debut? Joan Smalls should definitely make the cut.

20-09-2011
fashion elite

I love Adele but not for the VSFS... Beyonce would have been killer but she's gonna have a baby, there goes that.

Mhhh Kanye... that would be nice, I just hope he choses a good song.

20-09-2011
trendsetter

I could live without ever seeing Anja walk the VSFS again. Edita needs to pick it up because she's gorgeous but so dull on the runway. It's TV, I need to see some life. Magdalena should come back for sure, definitely with more than one look. Maryna as well. I asked Martha at NYFW and she said she wouldn't be doing the show this year, I would've liked to see her again I thought she was cute.

20-09-2011
fashion elite

It would be great to see Karlie on the VS runway.... I don't know about how Sasha would fit in but hell let her walk just for ****s and giggles, hell she might be the one that surprises us all.

Joan would be nice as well, of course Maryna has to be there.

Anja and Natasha... eh, if they're there then cool if not eh....

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
I could live without ever seeing Anja walk the VSFS again. Edita needs to pick it up because she's gorgeous but so dull on the runway. It's TV, I need to see some life. Magdalena should come back for sure, definitely with more than one look. Maryna as well. I asked Martha at NYFW and she said she wouldn't be doing the show this year, I would've liked to see her again I thought she was cute.
Magda had to outfits last year

Marta boring to death!!

Natasha NEED to be there!!

abbey lets just said her look is TOO high fashion for the show. IMO

Jona will be nice

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 20-09-2011 at 12:46 PM.

20-09-2011
trendsetter

I forgot about the Tough Love one, I was just thinking of her dancing around with Akon Well more than two, because I think she's great. Agree with Natasha, Abbey was actually good when she was there. Joan if she actually smiled otherwise she can stay home.

20-09-2011
fashion elite

y do models have to smile on the show all the time? that is quite cheesy. and adriana better tone down her cheesy blowing kisses.

20-09-2011
trendsetter

It's for television, and I think Joan sometimes crosses the line of being sexy and looking hostile. If it were a regular runway show it wouldn't air on tv and that's what makes this different.

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

i think a Smile is nice,cute and if u do it right it can be SEXY!mile
but PLEASE nothing crazy like Adriana well last year she wasnt that bad,she kind of control her self(i think)

but yeah Joan stare is kind of not VSFS material
so yeah she need to smile n look nice,lol same to Karlie both of the have really strong faces

20-09-2011
fashion icon

Joan being "hostile" looking is absolute crazy talk. Do you think Estee Lauder would pay someone six or seven figure contracts if they looked uninviting? Lets not forget her humble beginnings as a catologue model. You have to be "pretty to the masses" in order to sell merch from Nordstroms. She was in commercials for Garnier and did a lot of Ralph Lauren online stuff. So yeah, I think she can smile and please the VSFS crowd
Posted via Mobile Device

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

I would include Marloes...She definitely should be casted this year...at least she does fit the pink concept!
and as for black models, Chrishell, Anais Mali, Joan, Jourdan and newcomer Jasmine Tookes would be a nice choice for the show...Chanel is not on the credits but I think she will be there (although I bother to say it, she was the star last year ) and as for asians....Sui He and Liu Wen
Despite all this, agencies must do extensive work for their models make the cut ....I mean last year and Fabiana Semprebon (comes to my mind )

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

^oops... I forgot to mention Melodie Monrose

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria