How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2011
tfs star

For me, when I read Kanye a couple of pages back, I thought that it was a step backward than a step forward if you know what I mean. I know it's not confirmed, but I mean, he was suppose to perform in the 2007 show. It's like VS asked him to come back which I don't like.

I want Nicki Minaj (Super Bass for PINK!), Britney Spears (I Wanna Go for PINK!, TTWE remix for closing segment), LMFAO (Party Rock could Open the show)

I'm just thinking of performers who are in the now. Adele would be LOVELY. There's a remix of Rollin in the Deep that would be fantastic for the show!

I don't want to offend or be racist, but has anyone noticed that there has always been a Black Male performer? Seal, Usher, Akon, Will-I-Am. Kanye would be next in the pattern.

20-09-2011
backstage pass

and before the black male singers were women like Mary J Blidge, Destiny's Child, Eve...

For this year I feel like above, LMFAO could have a strong opening, Adele for a ballad and Minaj for Pink

Last edited by Larek; 20-09-2011 at 09:50 PM.

20-09-2011
fashion elite

It depends on the themes as well no? Personally I would prefer KILLER remixes for the segments and just have 1 performer somewhere in between.

I wouldn't mind having Annie V again if it meant that Maroon 5 would perform and not just show up. Though if she were there we probably won't see Maryna flirting with Adam on stage.

As much as I hate to say it, I can totally see Pitbull performing.

20-09-2011
trendsetter

I would love to see Bar Rafaeli. I know she doesn't get much love on TFS, but I think she's gorgeous, so cute and womanly.

21-09-2011
V.I.P.

OMG Adele would be incredible, now that's raw talent.

21-09-2011
fashion icon

Shanina Shaik has to be in the show this year, she is stunning

21-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
It depends on the themes as well no? Personally I would prefer KILLER remixes for the segments and just have 1 performer somewhere in between.

I wouldn't mind having Annie V again if it meant that Maroon 5 would perform and not just show up. Though if she were there we probably won't see Maryna flirting with Adam on stage.

As much as I hate to say it, I can totally see Pitbull performing.
oooh I could definitely see Moves Like Jagger being performed!

23-09-2011
front row

I really want to see Maryna and Magdalena this year. I'd love for Cintia to be in the show but I've been hoping for that to happen for years so I'm losing patience with that. I wonder if Anna Selezneva would do the show (considering she's shooting for PINK now)? I'll have to think more about the models I'd like to see there. I wouldn't mind seeing more Asian models on the runway.

Music-wise I love the idea of Maroon 5 performing. Their music is catchy and Adam Levine

Last edited by soniaxox; 23-09-2011 at 12:11 AM.

23-09-2011
tfs star

i am sure VS would LOVE to plug a model-music performer relationship segment . They practically gave the 2009 show to Lily and Kings of Leon (even though they didn't mention it)

23-09-2011
windowshopping

I wouldn't mind having Sessilee Lopez back in the show and hopefully new faces so sick of the same rotation of runway models. After Fashion week I'm over Karlie, Joan, Shana, Anais, and all the others!

23-09-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerique View Post
I would love to see Bar Rafaeli. I know she doesn't get much love on TFS, but I think she's gorgeous, so cute and womanly.
Bar has the perfect VS body, it would be nice to see her. Women and men like Bar.

23-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
Why would Marta say she isn't doing the show this year? Is it just personal choice or she can't go to castings? Sounds strange.

Newcomers, PLEASE Marloes, Cintia Dicker(!!), Hilary Rhoda

What do you guys think of Daniella Sarahyba? I think she would be good:

askmen.com, SI.com
Is she already back in shape? When exactly did she get her baby?

25-09-2011
tfs star

I love Adele.. But I don't love Adele as a performer for VS.. Not sure a cute and sexy fashion show will go along with a song talking about heart broken-ness..

And I've always wanted Pitbull to be at the show for some reason.. That man is sexy!

From the new girls, how do you guys feel about Aymeline walking.. She's been looking great lately!

25-09-2011
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

wow super bass/pink would be super awesome

25-09-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Karlie needs to be at VSFS this year for the show to be interesting again
I like Karlie, but the presence of one model isn't going to change the complete dynamic of the show. I do believe she would fit in well with the other young angels (Lily, Chanel, Erin, Candice, and Lindsay), and she and Chanel would make the perfect pink line-up until both of them age out of it.

Aside from the angels who are automatics, other models I'd like to see for this year's show:

Returning From Last Year: Liu Wen, Fabiana Semprebom, Gracie Carvalho, Constance Jablonski, Jac Jablonski, Maryna Linchuk, Isabeli Fontana

First-Timers: Shu Pei, Karlie Kloss, Toni Garrn, Carola Remer, Anais Mali, FeiFei Sun, Cintia Dicker, Melodie Monrose, Chrishell Stubbs, Kendra Spears, Anna Selezneva, Ginta Lapina, Juliana Imai, Sheila Marquez

Previous Walkers That Weren't There Last Year: Inguna Butane, Morgane Dubled, Eniko Mihalik, Clara Alonso

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria