How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen6693 View Post
So I guess we'll expect this during the PINK segment: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.c...-to-club-pink/
"Want a ticket to the hottest club in town? Then get your bling on and be watching when our girls party on the #ClubPINK runway at the 2011 VS Fashion Show. Get ready for all the disco balls, bright lights and neon you can handle. Oh, and did we mention bling? #ClubPINK is where the party’s at – get excited!"

Sorry VS but the "bling" part does not get me excited at all!

Cinthia, Carlie! I hope you made it!

25-10-2011
trendsetter

I'm thinking of a "Last Friday Night" kind off thing for PINK, but their having Cee Lo in that segment so who knows

Last edited by pen6693; 25-10-2011 at 11:38 PM.

26-10-2011
fashion icon

^I think it will be Cee Lo doing 'Love Gun' if he does the pink segment

26-10-2011
fashion elite

I'd love to see Cintia, Hilary & Joan get booked. Real women, real bodies and some of the best walks in the business! I also want Maryna there.

26-10-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
I'd love to see Cintia, Hilary & Joan get booked. Real women, real bodies and some of the best walks in the business!
Would love to see Joan there, her figure is great. But since she's pulling Chanel campaigns now, is she concerned with VSFS? LOL

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceFashionista View Post
I'd love to see Cintia, Hilary & Joan get booked. Real women, real bodies and some of the best walks in the business! I also want Maryna there.
Cintia and Hilary yes. Joan not so much.

26-10-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrllaless View Post
Would love to see Joan there, her figure is great. But since she's pulling Chanel campaigns now, is she concerned with VSFS? LOL
Chanel campaigns???

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

^Yes Joan is going to be in the Spring Summer Chanel campaign with Saskia. It's in the SS/ 2012 campaigns thread

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpledinosaurxo View Post
Is this about right ? So far we have 15 girls confirmed for the show (Lily A, Alessandra, Selita, Lindsay, Izabel, Erin, Chanel, Miranda, Doutzen, Adriana, Behati, Lais, Julia, Candice, Anne V) so I am guessing there would only be 15-17 spots left, maybe less

I can see Madga, Maryna, Emanuela, Ana B getting spots this year as well.

I feel sorry for all those 200-something models who try out and all confident thinking they killed it, but there is only like 15 spots left, its probably one of the hardest castings out there
Indeed. VS changes careers. I know certain members look down on it, but VS throws models into the regular folks' world. girls who would've never been known outside of fashion would now have a face and name when people watch and say "who is that". I remember my straight guy friends drooling over Candice when they watched the show with me (don't ask how weird it was - we were watching the same show for completely different reasons).

26-10-2011
fashion icon

Shanina Shaik just hinted on twitter that she did really good at the VS casting, whether she got a call back or a spot who knows. She is tweeting like she booked it, only time will tell

She fits into the line up with all the girls with famous boyfriends/husbands club (she is supposedly dating Tyson Beckford).

Last edited by Purpledinosaurxo; 26-10-2011 at 07:51 AM.

26-10-2011
fashion elite

I just love how pple are talking about Joan getting the Chanel campaign in the VSFS thread! I think it would be legendary if she walked the VS show & was in a Chanel campaign at the same time!!!

Switching gears- I'm surprised by some of the Edita hate is this thread!! Sure she wasn't the best last year, but we all know she has it in her to rock the show

26-10-2011
backstage pass

Casting for the dancers is happening this week as well. (Credit to Bellazon where I saw the info)

Link - http://www.leadcastingcall.com/dance...ion-show-2011/

According to the link, this is what they're looking for.

20-25 Female Ballet Dancers: strong ballet (en pointe) required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques

Two Male Ballet Dancers: strong ballet required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques

European Ballet Mistress: actress-ballet dancer, some ballet (en pointe) required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques

Four Female Dancers: dance style: sexy jazz with a mix of street

10-12 Male Dancers: dance style: street jazz/hip-hop, bone-breaking

Two Male Actor-Dancers: dance style: sexy jazz with a mix of street, hip-hop, and bone-breaking to mime being a showoff DJ at a club, great personality, actual DJ experience preferred.

- I think the actor-dancers might be for the Club Pink section. It seems really high energy, and VS is really promoting it with the separate page for it and all. I think Pink worked as the close of the show last year, and I wouldn't mind it closing again this year.

26-10-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholybaby View Post
^Yes Joan is going to be in the Spring Summer Chanel campaign with Saskia. It's in the SS/ 2012 campaigns thread
wow that'd be amazing...sorry i have to bring race in this for a second, but she'll be the first "black" model to be in a chanel ad?

anyway, castings are definitely this week; jourdan dunn, arlenis sosa and sessilee lopez are currently in new york, and ajak deng is going to nyc today (according to their tweets).

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotex View Post
wow that'd be amazing...sorry i have to bring race in this for a second, but she'll be the first "black" model to be in a chanel ad?

anyway, castings are definitely this week; jourdan dunn, arlenis sosa and sessilee lopez are currently in new york, and ajak deng is going to nyc today (according to their tweets).
Do you really think Ajak's body is VS appropriate? She went to casting last year and didnt get in, I doubt it will change.

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

lets talk with the body talk,because like a i said before if chanel with that body wlaks the show any can!!

amynata,or what ever her name was body is not the best she ha manage to walk the sow too!

Joan will be perfect for VSFS!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria