How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-09-2011
V.I.P.

I would love to see Jessica Clarke walk for PINK she has an amazing personality and she has the body for it

25-09-2011
trendsetter

Eniko definitely needs to come back, amazing body, great walk, amazing personality. Perfect package for the show imo

25-09-2011
Rhoda Addict

I know it is very unlikely but Hilary Rhoda being so funny girl and having an amazing body would be a great addition!!

25-09-2011
V.I.P.

What I basically meant is that VSFS really needs a new model that they can focus on during VSFS. They can't have another show where it's supposed to be all about Adriana, it's just boring. And the other Angels simply aren't exciting enough to feature in video clips and such during the show. Don't get me wrong, Lily, Erin and co. are just fine for all the launches and web chats and such, but because VS is all they do there's not much they can tell us about on the show that we haven't already heard and seen a million times.
And just watching 35 bland and unknown girls walk down the runway isn't that much fun, there do need to be at least some girls that grab everyone's attention like it used to be the case when Gisele, Heidi and KK did the show.
Karlie has true star power, if VS manages to get her to be in the show they should really push and hype her because I'm sure the viewers are going to love her and she's the only model right now that has what it takes to possibly become a new Heidi Klum or Gisele.

Other new girls I want to see at VSFS are Anais Mali, Sui He, Melissa Tammerijn and Jourdan. And if a miracle happens and Arizona Muse has learned how to walk by November then it would be great to see her in the show, too.

25-09-2011
V.I.P.

Arizone n her walk in VSFS LMFAO!!!!

25-09-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Karlie has true star power, if VS manages to get her to be in the show they should really push and hype her
If they decide to sign her to an angel contract (something that I wouldn't be opposed to), then they can push and hype her like they do the rest of their angels. Before that moment though, no thanks. I do think Karlie will be worth signing because I like her, but I don't think she deserves any kind of hyping in the show - especially not even having a VS contract. They push their angels during this time of the year, and Karlie isn't one of them.

And the VSFS hasn't been the Adriana show for years. She wasn't in the 2009 show, and she barely got any airtime last year. The fantasy bra was blink and you miss it. I think Miranda will get more of a spotlight and showcase this year with her wearing the bra.

25-09-2011
backstage pass

i don't know if anyone mentioned it here, but adriana and erin were photographed with enrique englasias (excuse the spelling, cant be bothered googling) at his concert. a possiblility to perform perhaps? i can't imagine adriana and erin just being good buddies and going along to the concert together haha.

26-09-2011
backstage pass

Maybe they'll have Kanye sing his song that mentions all the models names?

26-09-2011
backstage pass

Miranda walks the runway with the Fantasy Bra

Kanye comes in: I am sorry Miranda, imma let you finish but Gisele had the best Fantasy bra of all time!

no Kanye please T_T

26-09-2011
trendsetter

I'd like to see Kanye perform but not on the runway with the girls. Maybe a set stage behind them, because I can't see him really dancing all with them and interacting while they're walking. So either a stage and the runway or him just performing alone, honestly.

But with what franki said, it totally makes sense if Enrique is the performer.

26-09-2011
fashion elite

I can see Enrique performing, he's a perfect shoo in.

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

I hate his music...but i agree, Enrique perfectly fits into the show (plus, he is a boring singer on stage, so wouldn't steal the spotlight to the models) ...otherwise, I can already see how Selita moves her *** around Kanye's performance ..and please God, not maroon5 or kings of leon or anyone connected with any model

26-09-2011
front row

and what ... Sasha P, Irina Sheik & Hilary Rhoda?

26-09-2011
tfs star

Yes to Hilary^

If Sasha walked, I am sure they would VS her up as much as they could even though she doesn't need it. I'm talking fake tan, huge weave, and glitter for days.

I am all for girls that don't fit the VS aesthetic to walk. I think I am the only fan of Lara Stone's appearance in the 2008 show. I personally loved it.

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ I didn't love Lara's appearance in that show, I think she was a little too stiff and still in the HF runway mode so she vamped it up only a bit. I do want to see her again though as I think she'll be better now that she's had experience. I think there's a fine balance that girls like Isabeli, KK even Magda last year manage to pull off, as opposed to Lara (underdoing) and Adriana (overdoing).

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria