How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-11-2011
backstage pass

^I'm thinking Ale's closing. Her third outfit hasn't been confirmed yet, and besides Lindsay and Lily, every other angel has their three outfits accounted for. I think Ale deserves to close, especially seeing as she was the original PINK girl.

I think Kanye would be better suited for PINK, as PINK is supposed be a little less bubble gum this year. I would love Nicki to perform during Super Angels, it would be sick! And I think that her outfit does more with that theme...

08-11-2011
fashion elite

Ehi!! There's a site which have all the photos from the past Victoria's Secret shows but i don't remember the name
Can anyone help me?

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

thank you very much for the answers!

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
And second, when will we start to get photos for those of us in Europe? Tomorrow after midnight?
Please someone answer!!
If the 1st taping is at 4 pm EST per usual then the pictures will probably start coming about that time which means 10 pm Central European time.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMornings View Post
Imo having a Non-Angel closing the show would be so wrong.

I'm not even a big fan of Karlie closing the aquatic segment, when some of the Angels won't open or close one.

^All the true angels are opening each segment

08-11-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
Ehi!! There's a site which have all the photos from the past Victoria's Secret shows but i don't remember the name
Can anyone help me?
vsholic.com

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breebee View Post
^I'm thinking Ale's closing. Her third outfit hasn't been confirmed yet, and besides Lindsay and Lily, every other angel has their three outfits accounted for. I think Ale deserves to close, especially seeing as she was the original PINK girl.
I would think this was stupid if it weren't for some chatter going around... but I still think her other outfit is floating around in one of the other segments. I think she is closing the Victorian segment.

Last edited by vivaglam; 08-11-2011 at 01:35 PM.

08-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
^All the true angels are opening each segment
To me Angel is Angel and I like some of the newer Angels better than some of the older.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

If Adriana and Ale are accounted for for three looks and Behati and Chanel are accounted for for PINK then my guess is either Lily or Lindsay will close the show. Another guess is that either Ale or Adriana's names in another segment is a red herring.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

...and I'm thinking Candice might be closing the show aswell!

08-11-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
vsholic.com
Thank u

08-11-2011
backstage pass

I was just looking at Ale's counts here: she's never closed the show, only opened it once. She's only ever closed one segment, and only ever opened a segment twice. That being said, she always gets some enormous wings. So I retract what I said, I don't think she's closing because she has those 22 pound wings. Sad, I think she deserves it.

I don't think Adri's closing, but the red herring thing is definitely a possibility.

I hope Lily doesn't close. I like her, but I'd rather have Lindsay close. Lindsay is simply taller, and I find that the big outfits look better on taller girls, and I hope that the last outfit is a big one.

08-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:

I think Kanye would be better suited for PINK, as PINK is supposed be a little less bubble gum this year. I would love Nicki to perform during Super Angels, it would be sick! And I think that her outfit does more with that theme...
I could totally see Ale in the Pink segment if that's what is closing the show again. She might not be a current 'Pink girl' but she can really pull off the whole bubbly fun campy thing that goes with all of this. However, I wouldn't say that it's less bubble gum this year with all this neon and tulle and mirror-mess all over the place.

Quote:
To me Angel is Angel and I like some of the newer Angels better than some of the older.
Cosigned.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

^

yeah but Angels "angels" are only four,right? maybe Candice can be Consider one now that she is Opening.
Erin n chanel were just filler Openers last yr because Doutzen n Miranda were pregnant

yeah,Ale closing pink does not sound right.

OMG can it be Candice?

n wasnt nicki confirm to perform in the Pink segment?

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 08-11-2011 at 01:51 PM.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:

^never, They are just filler angels. IMO with their 3 years contract and their super-rich and famous boyfriends...when they split, then their contract will end, aswell.

beautiful reality

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, 2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria