How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-11-2011
tfs star

I don't understand how in the world Anja got 3 looks. She rarely works for VS outside of the show. If anything, she shouldn't have been there at all. Divide her outfits up with girls who got one look, like Flavia.

I also don't understand Jac Jab or CBN for VS. They really don't leave any impression and are rather forgettable.

Cintia could have been an amazing model for the aquatic segment! Just imagine her long red hair contrasting with those blue outfits. Gah it would have been amazing, but of course VS has to cast CBN instead.

11-11-2011
front row

Does anyone know the titles of the songs used for each segment? I'd like to listen to the full versions and get a feel for them.

11-11-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
I don't understand how in the world Anja got 3 looks. She rarely works for VS outside of the show. If anything, she shouldn't have been there at all. Divide her outfits up with girls who got one look, like Flavia.

I also don't understand Jac Jab or CBN for VS. They really don't leave any impression and are rather forgettable.

Cintia could have been an amazing model for the aquatic segment! Just imagine her long red hair contrasting with those blue outfits. Gah it would have been amazing, but of course VS has to cast CBN instead.
Well, VS is sending a clear message that just because a models does catalogues for them, it doesn't mean they will walk the show (Gracie, Marloes, Jasmine, Edita, Jourdan). But I definitely agree that Anja shouldn't ever walk the show again. She looked terrible.

11-11-2011
V.I.P.

^Erm Edita didnt walk the show because her management chose Versace for H&M over the VSFS. :l

11-11-2011
fashion icon

^Well then her management made the wrong choice. The VSFS is always the best platform to showcase your potential "angel" abilities. I mean, I think I was one of the very few talking about Joan Smalls becoming an angel before the VSFS. Now that she walked the show, so many people love the idea of her for VS. Versace isn't gonna give Edita the exposure she needs. Her high fashion career is coming to an end, and it would have been smarter for her to walk this show, imo.

11-11-2011
V.I.P.

^
well Edita has already dont may work for VS. soo at this point she wont be an angel,same for Magda,Maryna etc.

so like some one said before at the Versace show,she has more chances of other High Fashion key people notice her n maybe want to work with her. beside i think she is the face of H&M holiday collection with Sasha .

11-11-2011
fashion icon

^ I guess this is just a difference of opinions, but I don't think Edita should rule out being an angel one day. Her sudden interest in high fashion again is kinda surprising, considering she only walked Anna Sui during fashion week. IDK, I think should continue to walk for VS

11-11-2011
V.I.P.

Moderators' Note:

Copyright Violations

We have been contacted today by LANDOV and they have advised us that they have not authorized anyone to use any images that have their watermark on them to be posted in this forum. Please do not post any Landov images in the future. Such images will be removed for Copyright Violation.

12-11-2011
fashion elite

I know i'm probably the only one, but i'm glad Edita didn't walk this year, judging from the past shows i think there is a lack a strenght and fierceness on her walk, final poses and expressions.

12-11-2011
tfs star

Well I saw that H&M show, it'll most likely be forgotten in a week or so, so those models made their choices, most of them were models that didn't even plan on being on VSFS. I was suprised with Edita though.

12-11-2011
front row

so i went through a few sites today and noticed that most of them use Karlie pictures for their report. People seem to really love her for VS!

whoever is at fashionista must have a huge obsession for Karlie cuz she's all over their homepage

Last edited by WilliamsLe010919; 12-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.

12-11-2011
fashion elite

who's that girl?

models.com

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

it's Constance Jablonski

12-11-2011
Looking Up

^ Constance Jablonski

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valliaddict View Post
^Well then her management made the wrong choice. The VSFS is always the best platform to showcase your potential "angel" abilities. I mean, I think I was one of the very few talking about Joan Smalls becoming an angel before the VSFS. Now that she walked the show, so many people love the idea of her for VS. Versace isn't gonna give Edita the exposure she needs. Her high fashion career is coming to an end, and it would have been smarter for her to walk this show, imo.
We don't even know for sure if she choose or her management Versace over VS, do we? It's also possible that she didn't make the cut for VS (like other vs models marloes, milou, jourdan etc.) and had to go with versace for h&m.

And if she choose, she probably choose for H&M not versace I guess, cause she did multiple campaigns for h&m right? But then it was a bad choice, she even had one outfit there and it's wasn't a show to remember.

Last edited by Forrest; 12-11-2011 at 04:49 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, 2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria