Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting* - #5 - Page 42 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
22-11-2011
V.I.P.

that Elsa girl is soo boring,so not unique sooo American.really everyday beauty that you see at any High School.

in the other hand that Jessica girl.wow Gorgeous such a Unique beauty.soo exotic definatly want to know more about her.

all the other girls were cute,fun,young really great girls.looking forward to see more of them for VS Pink.

their accents Soo hot!

22-11-2011
V.I.P.

Elsa is swedish ^
The Brasch looks sooo adorable

22-11-2011
V.I.P.

^

whaat (stewie voice)

soo looks so American Boring

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Adriana Lima #Erin Heatherton #Lindsay Ellingson #Candice Swanepoel #Alessandra Ambrosio #Finale

splash

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Miranda Kerr #Lindsay Ellingson #Izabel Goulart #Candice Swanepoel #Chanel Iman #Adriana Lima #Alessandra Ambrosio #Behati Prinsloo

splash

22-11-2011
trendsetter

VS should really get back to their roots, switch over from CBS or something. People will watch if the show is good, they don't have to resort to crazy antics to lure people in. Have great models and working supers from the past return(KK, Heidi, Tyra, Gisele(if possible), Naomi, Carmen, Angela, Laeticia, Raquel, Liya, Eva, Fernanda, Oluchi, Ana B , combined with the top models of now that actually fit(Joan, Candice, Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda, Lara, Rosie, Constance, Iselin, Hilary, Isabeli, Natasha, Bianca, Izabel, Karmen, Toni, Magdalena, Edita, Eniko, Jourdan, Maryna, Cintia, etc.)

They spend $12 million on the theatrics and performers, that money can be used towards getting a great cast. Combine that with a new location like Paris/London, somewhere new, and actual lingerie, not party city costumes, but some good outfits and an amazing soundtrack can lead to an amazing show. The ratings dipped in 06 because that show seemed too washed up, starting getting corny with that year, especially the whole Hollywood esque atmosphere/PINK promotion, and plus the fact that the great models of the past like Naomi/Tyra did not walk that year. Now its all a concert with models being extras, they don't have any major faces so they resort to theatrics to lure the audience.

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Finale #Alessandra Ambrosio #Behati Prinsloo #Miranda Kerr #Lily Aldridge #Lindsay Ellingson

splash

22-11-2011
V.I.P.

i think the cast could definitely be improved.

they keep talking about personality and that's what they look for in a model - Caroline Winberg has been walking every year since 06 and she has zero spark on the runway.

and it's definite now who the "fillers" are - Caroline Winberg, Julia S, Flavia, Liu Wen - all 1 outfit girls in at least 2 VS shows. I hope Constance doesn't fall into that category next year.

22-11-2011
trendsetter

^ I don't know what they see in Caroline Winberg. I thought she was good in 05 but thats probably because of the surge of newcomers that hit the runway that year. It seemed refreshing initially, as anything new does, but it got dull quickly. 1-2 years were enough, but it seems so dragged out, especially when she herself doesn't bring anything different anymore. Same with Stegner.
I still cannot get over how they managed to give Constance only 1 outfit, though she still managed to shine, even with the terrible music.
PINK and the girls it brings just ruins the cast. The whole show is a mess and from the footage looks worse than last year's show. They cater to a younger and younger demographic each year. Its like for 10 year olds who want to play dress up.

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Candice Swanepoel #Miranda Kerr #Alessandra Ambrosio #Adriana Lima #Finale

Splash

22-11-2011
trendsetter

And its not just us, but majority of the comments in the youtube videos are either praising veteran angels like Adriana or being nostalgic about the older shows and how much better they were. VS needs a wake up call.

22-11-2011
tfs star

Until there's a drastic drop in ratings or sales I don't think VS is really gonna do anything.

22-11-2011
backstage pass

^ Exactly... I've noticed it too. They need to spend less money on all the fluff. And spend the money wisely. If CBS has a problem with that then they should definitely find another network that will air the show.

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Miranda Kerr #Adriana Lima #Izabel Goulart #Lindsay Ellingson #Erin Heatherton #Behati Prinsloo #Doutzen Kroes #Finale

Splash

22-11-2011
backstage pass

#HQPhotos #Photos #Runway #Doutzen Kroes #Adriana Lima #Alessandra Ambrosio #Lindsay Ellingson #Izabel Goulart #Behati Prinsloo #Miranda Kerr #Lily Aldridge #Chanel Iman

splash

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, 2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria