How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Is there a place where I could see all the looks in the order they appeared on the show?

12-11-2011
trendsetter

^http://vsholic.com/gallery/2011/

12-11-2011
trendsetter

Leo has eyes only for Karlie
Last Updated: 10:53 AM, November 11, 2011
Posted: 2:07 AM, November 11, 2011

Leonardo DiCaprio was one of the many men hoping to hook a Victoria’s Secret model at the party after the catwalk show -- and focused his gaze on Karlie Kloss.
The star of “J. Edgar,” which opened Wednesday and is generating big Oscar buzz, was spotted scanning the array of leggy, glossy-haired beauties at the after-party at the Dream Downtown that night.
A spy told us, “He walked back and forth three times at the party looking for prospects at the table cluttered with VS models but, after no luck, he settled at the ‘bachelors’ end of the room lady-less.” DiCaprio hung out with actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lukas Haas and they were joined by Kanye West, who earlier had performed at the show with Jay-Z.

But our source added that Leo, who split with Blake Lively last month, was transfixed by willowy Kloss, a face of Christian Dior and a ballet dancer who we’re told is currently single. “He couldn’t take his eyes off her,” the spy said -- but it wasn’t clear whether he made a move. His rep declined to comment last night.
Also sizing up the models was Jake Gyllenhaal, dressed down and almost incognito in a wool hat and sweat shirt, who “chatted up [Brazilian model] Izabel Goulart for 30 minutes,” the spy said.
“Security wouldn’t let anyone take pictures of them together. He had his hand on the small of her back and she leaned into his ear to talk.”
Nearby, top VS girl Miranda Kerr danced the night away with husband Orlando Bloom. Earlier in the night, he cheered her on in the show at the Lexington Armory, standing up to applaud every time she sauntered down the catwalk with fellow beauties Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Chanel Iman. Many of the VIPs continued partying at Avenue until the early morning.
Also canoodling at the packed after-party were Tyson Beckford and VS model Shanina Shaik, who have been dating for a while. The VS show will air on CBS Nov. 29.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_...#ixzz1dVsNSo00

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Get it, Izabel!
Posted via Mobile Device

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Into the gloss.com did a article about the VS MAKEUP

http://intothegloss.com/2011/11/angel-makeup-revamped/

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

lmao @ Jake Gyllenhaal and Izabel. hmm ... i guess being a beard for him could definitely help her career. but do you think she'd be into it?

and Leo --- wake up, dude. Karlie is a teenager. you were already a famous moviestar, sleeping your way through Hollywood - before she was born. lol

these stories are put in the press by the VS people, i swear! remember the one a few years ago about KK being in a 3some with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?! hahaha.

12-11-2011
fashion elite

I never understand why Izabel is not an angel ? Anyone knows ?

12-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by models_vlada View Post
Welll....she was but I guess she didn't want to resign her contract or VS didn't want to offer her another contract. Don't know the entire story.

I am glad she was able to be an Angel during the 2006 era with Gisele. Probably the best line up of Angels to date.

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Izabel has a boyfriend since forever..

12-11-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by models_vlada View Post
I think she looks way too much like Allesandra. She played third tier to Ale & Adriana for so long in the company, I don't see why they even made her an angel to begin with.....

12-11-2011
tfs star

as long as I remembered Izabel was one of the angels circa 08-09 (CMIIW) she was featured on Esquire's VS angels cover alongside with Adriana, KK and Selita around 08 or 09.. I guess her contract with VS already over and they won't renewed the contract

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valliaddict View Post
I think she looks way too much like Allesandra. She played third tier to Ale & Adriana for so long in the company, I don't see why they even made her an angel to begin with.....
I think Izabel is way prettier than Ale though! and her body is better..Ale is all skin and bones

and Iza has amazing hair and a booty to die for!

bellazon

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

I just realized Izabel basically got the same outfit this year as up there with the stripes.

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

#Finale #HQPhotos

celebutopia.net

12-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
I just realized Izabel basically got the same outfit this year as up there with the stripes.
totally. just smaller stripes lol.

Fluxxx: Izabel's last VSFS as an Angel was 07. In 2008 she wasn't included in the Angel opening credits. She might have been included in the 08 Esquire. I'm not sure though.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, 2011, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria