Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 #2 *Please see first post before posting* - Page 27 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-12-2014
trendsetter

For anyone looking to watch the full show, these links work for me:

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO9OT997GpQ

Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56WqcHSk50A

Credit: wannabeeee (youtube)

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerdigits View Post
^ I believe Rosie left because of the Transformers movie and hasn't returned because of her lucrative lingerie line. Not a bad deal, all in all, even though I do miss Rosie and Candice. They were perfect together.
yes she wanted to branch out into acting. She's got a part in the new Mad Max movie too, alongside Abbey Lee Kershaw.

30-12-2014
backstage pass

Finally got to watch the show, and it sucked. Way too many performers, a lot of bad outfits, too much emphasis on the performers, Blank Space was too slow, and Take Me to Church just didn't work for it's segment. They should've just had Elie Goulding perform like two songs and focus more on the outfits and the girls

30-12-2014
V.I.P.

i actually think they outfits this year were some of the best they've ever had. i thought they were pretty much all gorgeous and classy. there were a few tragedies, to be sure, but far fewer than in recent years.

which makes me super disappointed, because this show could've been BRILLIANT.

but the musical performances ruined it. as much as i loathe her, Ariana Grande was the only one that fit properly into the segment. Taylor - as much as i adore her - was showboating waaaayyy too much and it was distracting and annoying. the other two were just boring. and took away from the models.

BRING BACK THE REMIXES!!!!!!

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
i actually think they outfits this year were some of the best they've ever had. i thought they were pretty much all gorgeous and classy. there were a few tragedies, to be sure, but far fewer than in recent years.

which makes me super disappointed, because this show could've been BRILLIANT.

but the musical performances ruined it. as much as i loathe her, Ariana Grande was the only one that fit properly into the segment. Taylor - as much as i adore her - was showboating waaaayyy too much and it was distracting and annoying. the other two were just boring. and took away from the models.

BRING BACK THE REMIXES!!!!!!
i thought the same too, Arianna rocked the show

01-01-2015
tfs star

Agreed about Ariana. I can take her or leave her musically, but she was the best performance. Pink is typically the worst section, but the segment was really fun and I appreciated how Ariana did her thing, but she remained toward the back/middle of the runway when the models were on the stage allowing them to be the focus.

03-01-2015
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerdigits View Post
^ I believe Rosie left because of the Transformers movie and hasn't returned because of her lucrative lingerie line. Not a bad deal, all in all, even though I do miss Rosie and Candice. They were perfect together.
Didn't Rosie walk the 2010 show though, Transformers was already in post-production by that point. I was always under the impression that she left for M&S. As much as I miss her it was definitely the best choice, her ads are literally everywhere here in the UK.

08-01-2015
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
PINK used to be my favorite segment back then, and now its kind of a joke. I remember Flavia closing that one and she sits in that huge chair, one of the best moments.
I loved that moment, and she had the little dog toy and she was working it and being sexy, and the music was great and the outfits were great. Now Pink is hideous and not very cohesive and needs a total overhaul or just be removed

backstage pass

they are posting the pre-show live thing on Youtube
I did not watch before because I know it is cringe worthy but GOD that thing is bad! They should just stop, so embarrassing...

V.I.P.

I still can't believe there isn't a decent version of the show on youtube! everything is either slowed down or muted due to copyright.

15-01-2015
tfs star

This is probably the best one I could find
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c...grale_creation

19-01-2015
V.I.P.

This was uploaded just 2 days ago. I imagine it'll be removed soon. But the best one for the Gilded Angels segment - the music isn't slowed down or anything and it's good quality.

20-01-2015
tfs star

^It was deleted!!! I wish someone could have saved the audio for that.

24-01-2015
backstage pass

Why do they keep deleting the videos?
It will stream in the US and maybe the UK and then what? Gone forever?
What about other countries?

25-01-2015
tfs star

I don`t know about other countries but it aired on Finnish tv on Boxing day. They have shown it every year at some point during the winter/spring, now it was suprisingly fast.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, 2014, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria