How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-03-2013
front row

I never said "high fashion energy", just high energy. With this I mean Karlie is talkative, funny, interacts in a nice way with the media... Candice or Miranda have great bodies, but they are a bit boring. Just that.

28-03-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capote View Post
I never said "high fashion energy", just high energy. With this I mean Karlie is talkative, funny, interacts in a nice way with the media... Candice or Miranda have great bodies, but they are a bit boring. Just that.
In my opinion, Karlie's personality is nothing outstanding as it is always made out to be. Even if she does have a great personality, I don't think she has the body/face fit to be at VS let alone an angel. Also, like I said before she's not popular with the VS fans at all.

28-03-2013
V.I.P.

We all know that the first South American supermodel is Gisele

Karlie, for me, is the new supermodel. But hey, after a while browsing the Internet, I realized that she is popular and well received among men (included in this to my brother and my friends).

28-03-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
after a while browsing the Internet, I realized that she is popular and well received among men
Since I only believe in concrete facts could you provide some kind of proof for that statement? For example, the websites that you browsed through.

28-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ Pm

28-03-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
We all know that the first South American supermodel is Gisele

Karlie, for me, is the new supermodel. But hey, after a while browsing the Internet, I realized that she is popular and well received among men (included in this to my brother and my friends).
as beautiful as Adriana Doutzen and Natasha, right?

28-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
What do you mean by personality? Karlie has brought attention to VS, yes but positive attention she has not.
karlie is everything VS need it and she is definitely the next SUPERMODEL.
I just hope she can be major then Valeria Mazza or at least some how one her level

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
I just hope she can be major then Valeria Mazza or at least some how one her level

28-03-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Not to sound like a broken record but VS fans don't like Karlie so VS definitely doesn't need her.

28-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
Not to sound like a broken record but VS fans don't like Karlie so VS definitely doesn't need her.
well VS obviously need it her, in fact they need it her so badly that's why they gave her the Angel contract
so sit back n watch her becoming the Giselle Bundche/Valeria Mazza of our generation

fashion insider

Quote:
well VS obviously need it her, in fact they need it her so badly that's why they gave her the Angel contract
so sit back n watch her becoming the Giselle Bundche/Valeria Mazza of our generation
Judging by the comments on YouTube, I'm pretty sure VS don't need Karlie, that she is more of a burden than an asset to the company. But before I get another Community Rules Reminder I'll stop

28-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsession1990 View Post
... I am surprised because she was received not so bad like I expected because I'm used to reading bad things about her everywhere

C'mon, Karlie is a Victoria's Secret Angel. Nobody can change that, I think there are people who believe that always commenting bad things about her she will stop working for the brand

28-03-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsession1990 View Post
IKR Apparently, she's even better than them because unlike their hot bodies and gorgeous faces, she has what nobody else has - personality

29-03-2013
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capote View Post
Oh, Miranda interacts really well with the media. She has a kid by Orlando Bloom, after all, that's all the interaction she needs to make herself quite visible.

29-03-2013
rising star

I am not sure about Karlie, I mean her style body and face is so Paris haute couture... Not a swimsuit girl at all. Natasha is pretty much versatile, she fits in everywhere.

PS: Sorry about my grammar, I never learnt English in an institute or something like that. I did by myself and that's so visible hahaha

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makes, supermodel