How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

Wang's and Balenciaga's cast were pretty similar anyway. At least the newbies/exclusives. I hope Wang brings back some top/super model power to Balenciaga.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

not sure if she's going to explode but i would love to see moa aberg walking a bunch of shows.

trendsetter

my fingers are crossed for andreea diaconu. she deserves to make it big, like real big.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

I think that this season it's time for Alex Yuryeva to explode. She has been around 2 years walking really good shows and i cannot understand why she isn't n.1 allready.I've watched her in runways she has an amazing walk and very strong presence.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
not sure if she's going to explode but i would love to see moa aberg walking a bunch of shows.
Totally agree with you. She was the stand-out in London last season for me.

I would like to see Kelly Gale, Magdalena Jasek and Maria Borges do well this season. Not sure though...I don't have very high expectations

29-01-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
Me too, she's looking wonderful in Stockholm this week. She should be almost 17 now. I think she's ready.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercification View Post
Totally agree with you. She was the stand-out in London last season for me.

I would like to see Kelly Gale, Magdalena Jasek and Maria Borges do well this season. Not sure though...I don't have very high expectations
100% agree, Magda's success and beauty cannot be ignored I hope she does as well in paris as she did last season, and if Maria isn't in all the right places, it's just bad management cause her body and face are to die for. Same for Kelly.

29-01-2013
V.I.P.

I'm rooting for Irina Nikolaeva this season, too. She's been bulding up some hype and I wish for her to continue her success.

29-01-2013
fashion icon

My bet is on Andie A. for newbies, Erjona A. for the "in between", and Kasia/Daria for the veterans!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneSkipper View Post
I'm rooting for Irina Nikolaeva this season, too. She's been bulding up some hype and I wish for her to continue her success.
Oh yeah, Irina!
I hope the PS campaign helped her career in the right direction.

I don't understand why people would say Andie Arthur though. She's quite bland and filler material if you ask me. She hasn't had any significant printwork nor did she have a good runway season last season.

30-01-2013
fashion insider

^ I think Andie is stunning, great figure and she has probably the best walk among the newcomers. She's definitely not filler material and if you say bland then that is what 'high fashion' is full of anyway

style.com

30-01-2013
trendsetter

agree with anlabe32. Andie did not have blue chip shows last season. Teen Vogue editorial was weak. no campaigns. Great walk yes. But I think she is runway filler unless the switch to IMG helps

30-01-2013
tfs star

^^YES Andie is total Lisanne-style filler...

As for the girls, im totally HeatherAnne's bitch here, hoping for Michon van As, Juliet Ingleby and Liljegren to finally explode. There's a bunch of other girls, most have been mentioned already here that will be likely to actually sweep.

But 2 of the girls that im really excited to actually see, fingers crossed, are;
Mijo
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/mijo-201553.html
Dalianah Arekion
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...on-168887.html

hit it girls!

V.I.P.

I'm gonna add Kyla Moran, simply because I think she's fantastic. Even though she's not signed with a big agency, Maria Bradley was also signed at VNY when she scored that Wang exclusive, and look where that went.

30-01-2013
tfs star

Mijo is the total Givenchy type! There's also this new girl from Women, Elise Smidt, who is perfect for the whole Wang - Balenciaga/Prada intro.

I would like to see more appearances from Sung Hee, Marikka Juhler and Grace Mahary. Marikka almost happened last season but quickly disappeared from the radar.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, fallwinter, results, shows, sweep, updated