How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-01-2013
tfs star

Who Will Sweep Up the Fall.Winter 2013 Shows? *Updated With Results*
Let the speculation begin!

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Ashleigh Good I hope.

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Maria Borges, she can't be ignored after a worldwide Givenchy exclusive, maybe not all over the place bookings, but selective and secure ones for sure.

Marine Deleeuw once more. She cannot be ignored.

Vanessa Axente in Milan mainly, because after two Prada exclusives I'm sure designers in Milan are begging to book her.

Clarice Vitkauskas, she has all the potential in the world to hit to top imo.

Zoe Colivas, her stealth and sleek bookings are spectacular for SS 2013

Last edited by ad31214; 27-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.
27-01-2013
V.I.P.

I don't know. Clarice is a lovely girl but if she was ought to become big it would have already happened last season and it didn't.

27-01-2013
fashion icon

After an amazing couture season, I'm pretty sure Katya Riabynikina will be the breakout newbie for F/W 13. Sung Hee Kim should also do great, and I think Ondria Hardin will open a ton of shows, kinda like Nadja Bender did last season. I also want Marrika Jueller to have a moment. She's too tall for most shows unfortunately, but she has so much star potential. Fingers crossed for Tcheca White, too. She walked Fendi, Galliano & Missoni last season. I pray she books even more shows...

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Well this time, I almost have no idea to be honest . I only hope we will have some strong and interesting newbies.

Maybe Agata Rudko, Alex Kirtoka, and I agree about Katya Riabynikina. Oh and yes, I hope Anna Martynova will get more recognition.

Last edited by Valentine27; 27-01-2013 at 04:26 PM.
27-01-2013
V.I.P.

For sure Katya and Alex, I think Agata still seems too scared and unsure on the runway, her time to sweep up shows I thought would be the Fall 2012 season after her CK exclusive.

I hope Sasha Luss can secure herself some good bookings, especially after opening Valentino and showing up at Dior couture and the RTW show last season.

Last edited by ad31214; 27-01-2013 at 04:28 PM.
27-01-2013
fashion insider

The only newcomer I know Andie Arthur because her walk is fabulous and I HOPE unlike the mens' fashion week there will be plenty of veterans.

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

I really hope Andie goes far, she has all the potential to go BIG. Last season she did wonderfully and her walk is probably the best of any of the rising stars I can think of.

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Katya Riabynikina is a given to me and I think she will be everywhere.

My bets are on Kremi Otashliyska, Stina Rapp Wastenson, Kate Bogucharskaia, Kelly Gale, Esther Heesch, Ji Hye Park and I'm hoping that Marthe Wiggers and Fia Ljungström make their runway debuts this season and hopefully sweep up.

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Kremi, Esther, Ji Hye, and Kate are definite contenders, not sure about Kelly, she is beyond stunning and one of the best Swedish models I've seen in a while, but I feel like people might think shes more commercial (not my opinion) but I would love to see her at good shows this season. Seeing Marthe would be amazing, but she seems a bit too young imo

27-01-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
I really hope Andie goes far, she has all the potential to go BIG. Last season she did wonderfully and her walk is probably the best of any of the rising stars I can think of.
That is exactly why I noticed her

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Katya Riabynikina
Amanda Murphy (NYC at the very least)
Sasha Luss
Kremi Otashilyska
Kate Bogucharskaia
Nicole Pollard

The ones I'm really rooting for, though, are Anna Martynova and my two favorites at Marilyn, Hannare Blaauboer and Catherine Decome.

27-01-2013
backstage pass

I'm hoping Anna Martynova, Kremi Otashliyska, Ashleigh Good, Maartje Verhoef (though I think she's still a bit too young to do all cities, another Prada exclusive would be great then!), Esther Heesch, Juliana Schurig, Irina Kravchenko, Giedre Kiaulenaite, Maja Salamon, Elena Bartels, and Linn Arvidsson. I'd also like to see Anabela Belikova do more shows.

I hope Lena Hardt can have a good season, after doing the Balenciaga lookbook an exclusive sounds cool, though is Ashley Brokaw still casting Balenciaga with Wang there? If not a Prada/ Miu Miu can work. For Prada I'd like to see different icons other than the same Guinevere, Iselin, Magdalena, ect (even though I love them) maybe Anouck Lepere, Ann Catherine Lacroix, Liya Kebede. I'm almost positive Sasha will show up at Prada and/ or Miu Miu.

V.I.P.

Magdalena Jasek and Kirstin Kragh Liljegren please.
Posted via Mobile Device

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, fallwinter, results, shows, sweep, updated