How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-08-2014
tfs star

Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2015 Shows?
Let the speculation begin!

23-08-2014
trendsetter

Julia Bergshoeff

23-08-2014
V.I.P.

Rianne von Rompaey no doubt will lead the pack after that LV closing slot and opening slot at Miu Miu Resort...I doubt Ashley will keep her as exclusive as Bergshoeff etc. but I could be wrong.

No doubt all of the lemmings will book Vanessa Moody given her A Wang/K Templer stats but honestly she only works for me in print...that girl is not versatile at all on the runway and looks incredibly weird with her hair up as it did at Valli HC .

24-08-2014
fashion insider

I could see the usual girls like Josephine Le Tutour, Manuela Frey,
Mijo Mihaljcic, Elisabeth Erm, Katlin Aas, Harleth Kuusik, Waleska Gorczevski, Nastya Sten, Lexi Boling everywhere. I agree as well with Vanessa Moody but I hope she works on her face as well.

I hope too see Alexandra Elisabeth Ldajov, Hedvig Palm, Imaan Hammam, Helena Severin, Jing Wen, Mona Matsuoka, Julia Hafstrom, Tami Williams.

I also hope to see Vanessa Axente be a little less selective this season even though its a good thing.

24-08-2014
V.I.P.

My money is on Vanessa Moody, Lexi Boling, Ysaunny Brito and Rianne Van Rompaey. Also hope to see Imaan Hammam, Neelam Gill and Maartje Verhoef.

24-08-2014
backstage pass

I would love to see JAIMIE LEE DE JONG make her runway debut
16 or 17 years old, 1.78cm, giant lips, blue eyes

elitemodel.it
Elite Model Look 2013 winner Netherlands
IMO: Jamie is a MIX between Angelina Jolie, Doutzen Kroes, Rose McGowan & Devon Aoki

Last edited by DutchHomme; 24-08-2014 at 09:04 AM.
24-08-2014
V.I.P.

Mica should make a splash, her boring look fits in every show.

Alexandra Elizabeth will probably be everywhere as well, just like Vanessa Moody, Ine Neefs, Nastya Sten, Maja Salamon, Harleth Kuusik, Ola Rudnicka, Valery Kaufman, Lexi Boling, Waleska Gorczevski, Manuela Frey, and Josephine van Delden.

I hope Imaan Hammam, Julia Bergshoeff, Rianne, Veroniek and Kirstin will make some blue chip appearances. I don't want to see them in every James Scully NY show.

24-08-2014
fashion insider

I think Devon, Lexi and Alisa will be everywhere, unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of either one. My money is on Charlene Hoegger though, she is just uber gorgeous.Also Josephine van Delden, she is a bit plain, but fits in everywhere for that very reason.

Personally, I hope Jasmin Abraha debuts, she is such a unique mix. Also, I would love to see Franzi Mueller and Yumi Lambert rule the runway, but I'm aware this is not gonna happen.

I'm curious to see how some of the one hit wonders of the previous seasons will do, Holly Rose Emery and Hollie May Saker for example, who seemed to be the next big thing but got close to zero print work ever since.

Last edited by sore; 24-08-2014 at 09:35 AM.
24-08-2014
trendsetter

As long as it's more remarkable than the crop from last season… it still boggles my mind how some of these girls book 50+ shows.

24-08-2014
V.I.P.

DutchHomme, thanks for mentioning Jaimie. She's STUNNING!

24-08-2014
V.I.P.

Rianne van Rompey
Imaan Hamaan
Julia Bergshoeff
Binx
Mijo Mihaljcic
Waleska Gorczevski
Mariana Santana

*wild card* Alena Blohm, but shes 5'9 so that may work against her. Im also interested to see how well Kelie Santos will do.

24-08-2014
fashion insider

Seems DNA has the strongest crop of girls who could do very well but The Society always ends up having the win.

24-08-2014
V.I.P.

^ My bets are on DNA and The Society too. I think DNA's Julia Bergshoeff, Rianne van Rompaey, Ine Neefs, Mica Argañaraz and Melina Gesto will do extremely well. And for Society I think we'll be seeing a lot of Larissa Marchiori, Alisa Ahmann, Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov and Ysaunny Brito. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought out some unknown girls again à la Sophie Touchet, Tabitha Pernar and Nicole Keimig last season.

I also think Jing Wen, Emmy Rappe, Daria Korchina and Tami Williams will walk a lot of shows.

Last edited by pellucid; 24-08-2014 at 02:03 PM.
24-08-2014
front row

Kendall Jenner. Best model of the moment right now. I am hoping that Kylie will make her PFW debut holding her older sister's hand. Well just kidding but we will see more of her - it's not like she's gonna walk 30 shows though.
Hmmm I want to see more of Vanessa, Malaika, Neelam, Amanda etc.

front row

Hoping to see more of Helena Greyhorse this season. I need those backstage beauty shots!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2015, shows, spring, sweep