How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-02-2006
windowshopping

These stores might be of interest for you:

Bits & Pieces
Cornelis Schuytstraat 22
1071 JJ Amsterdam
Phone: +31(0)20-6181939
They sell: Martine Sitbon, Clements Ribeiro, Marc by Marc Jacobs, See by Chloé, Earl Jean, Chine Anonymous...

Ennu
Cornelis Schuytstraat 15
1071 JC Amsterdam
Phone: +31(0)20-6735261
They sell: Comme de Garçons, Dries van Noten, Junya Watanabe, Ann Demeulemeester, Martin Margiela, Issey Miyake...

I agree that "The Nine Streets" is a great area to shop, especially Van Ravenstein (http://www.theninestreets.com/van-ravenstein.html). It's a pity they don't sell menswear anymore...

Oh, and you should really go for the sales, I don't know how long they last but you get up to 70% off!

08-03-2006
scenester

Amsterdam Vintage Shopping
Can someone tell me where i can get vintage designer clothes and accesoires in Amsterdam?

Thanks!

15-03-2006
backstage pass

what about the market that I shopped at - it was along one of the canals I think, when I was there last year? Is that a market many people go to? I got some nice vintage things there..??

21-04-2006
What fresh hell is this.?

Bump. I'm leaving for Amsterdam on Sunday. . .
So if anyone has anything to add it would be very much appreciated.

windowshopping

you have 'het waterlooplein' that's a market with a lot of vintage clothes
there is also a store called 'episode' where they have also very cool vintage stuff

12-05-2006
fashion icon

Where in Amsterdam can I find Rock and Republic VB jeans?

I'll be there next week.
Thank you in advance!

15-05-2006
fashion icon

no help whatsoever, but have fun in Amsterdam guys!

scenester

Are there any good sales on at the moment?

16-05-2006
V.I.P.

I am also going to Amsterdam in July and i will only stay there for 2 days.So can someone please tell me the vintage shops or the shops where i can find clothes similar to Sienna Miller's...i mean this kind of clothes.Thanks in advance!

26-05-2006
windowshopping

u might like to check on http://www.good2b.com. this site is bilingual and covers not only amsterdam, but also other cities or places that should be worth a watch. not only shops, but also restaurants and bars.

Paul Warmer, Leidsestraat, designer shoes and upstairs they carry some bags. Balenciaga, Gucci, YSL.

as said, the P.C. Hooftstraat accomodates stores like LV, Gucci, Chanel. guys might pay Didato a visit: Galliano, Dior, Acne, Viktor & Rolf, Prada, Fendi, Dries van Noten.

u can find a vintage Jan Jansen shoe store nearby at the Roelof Hartstraat. another non-vintage one is to be found at the Rokin, the street which leads to the central station.

26-05-2006
windowshopping

And one (or three) additional note(s) to 'the 9 streets'-district. I think the site on this district given above might be a bit outdated or at least not complete. Razzmatazz, Wolvenstraat, sells as only store in Amsterdam Vivienne Westwood's women and men collection. Including jewellery. Furthermore, it carries belgian designer Walter van Beirendonck.

Recently a shop, named Be Innocent, opened her doors. And is hereby the second store in the Netherlands (and the second store outside Japan) which has lolita clothing on the shelves. I say: put a cardigan on top of the skirts/dresses Brands Baby the Stars Shine Bright. Soon Angelic Pretty and Emily Temple Cute may follow.

Episode, vintage store, not only is located at the Waterlooplein, but also at the Berenstraat.

Last edited by roel; 26-05-2006 at 06:26 AM.
26-05-2006
windowshopping

I forgot: Hermès planted a store at the P.C. Hooftstraat

29-05-2006
windowshopping

Evening dresses in Amsterdam?
Does anyone know where I can find evening dresses in Amsterdam?

07-07-2006
windowshopping

Hi,

Here a new update concerning (vintage) shopping in Amsterdam. For the guys among us who have the chance to go to Amsterdam: This week will be your lucky week when you like Prada, Dior Homme, YSL Rive Gauche and Kris van Assche Hih-end fashion shop Didato in the P.C. Hooftstraat in Amsterdam has incredible sales: ALL SUITS AND ALL JACKETS ONLY € 300!!!!!

I bought there two jackets by Dior Homme which were normally around 1500 euro's each, but now I got two for only 600 euro's!!!! I think this is the best summersales I will ever witness

Then they have Kris van Assche pants for only 50 euro's: I immediatly bought three of them, all in my size so I was lucky.

For vintage shopping check out Episode at Waterlooplein. I think this is THE place to be for all vintage items. The great thing about this shop is that they buy the products which connect to the themes of that season. For example this summer Episode sold Dior Homme a-like hats,blazers and german army sneakers.

24-07-2006
front row

Hopefully, I'm going there with my class in October so this thread is highly appreciated.

And if anyone knows great clubs to visit at night I would like to know

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
amsterdam, shopping, vintage