How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2009
scenester

Oh it's okay. Thanks scott! I just realized I'm going there on Monday! So, good for me! Yay!!!!

Last edited by Spike413; 25-03-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Self Promotion; please see tfs community rules

18-01-2009
Stitch:the Hand

^have fun!! i wish i were there again

19-01-2009
trendsetter

Sales in Antwerp until 31 January

20-01-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi View Post
Sales in Antwerp until 31 January
ThanksSilvi and Scott!

But is LAbels Inc affordable especially for a student comme moi?)

How about Episode?

Actually I've managed to track down most of the cheap/secondhand/vintage stores, but I need to know which ones are worth spending time at (as I have only one day in Antwerp).

Answers are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Spike413; 25-03-2009 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Self Promotion; please see tfs community rules
20-01-2009

well i would have suggested naughty i but they apparently closed its doors. damn. that one was the best imo.

the only other one i can remember,as its been some years since i was there,is francis. they sell alot of vintage belgian stuff as labels inc. does.

21-01-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naboonies View Post
ThanksSilvi and Scott!

But is LAbels Inc affordable especially for a student comme moi?)

How about Episode?

Actually I've managed to track down most of the cheap/secondhand/vintage stores, but I need to know which ones are worth spending time at (as I have only one day in Antwerp).

Answers are greatly appreciated!
Label Inc does have some nice clothes, the prices are OK. I haven't been there for a while so can't say if they have sales or something. The clothes are ok, but it depends on your taste and if you are at the right time. (the best pieces are always gone)
Jutka & Riska - nationalestraat 87, 2000 antwerp (vintage, second hand)
Belchique Boutique - Kloosterstraat 177, 2000 antwerp (vintage, second hand)
Outlet boutique - volksstraat 34, 2000 antwerp (outlet shop, vanesssa bruno, other french brands)
Princess outlet - Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 antwerp (outlet burberry,acne,...)
Pardaf - gemeentestraat 8, 2000 antwerp (second hand shop)

These are the shops I recommend!

So have fun in Antwerp!

21-01-2009

^i actually checked and found out naughty i has gone out of business. sad. this was the best place,imo.

23-01-2009
windowshopping

- Naboonies -

You might be able to cop some heavily discounted Ann Demeulemeester (at least one of the Antwerp Six) at VERSO (Lange Gasthuisstraat). Around this time of the month I guess they'll have a 70% discount, but I will see so by myself tomorrow (planning a trip) and will inform you subsequently.

Moreover I guess the Dries van Noten store is in the final stages of their sales, so might have up to 60% discount on their AW08 collection.

Regarding outlet / 2nd hand stores I know there is this petite consignment store in Nationalestraat (I guess it's opposite the MOMU) which - at times - might have some Yohji Yamamoto gems hanging in their racks.

Scott, I agre with you man since Naughty I has disappeared, the Kammenstraat will never be the same. Especially the windowdressing was outrageous

24-01-2009

^i know! when i was in antwerp i walked kammenstraat every single day and you couldn't help being delightfully distracted by that shop....and its windows. it was true fixture much like its neighbour in fish&chips. and the owner,whose name i can't remember,put so much thought and passion into it as well because she often travelled to many different cities all over so they always had the best array of things i've ever found for a second hand shop.

02-02-2009
Frozen irony.

Does the Ann Demeulemeester boutique take international orders?

08-02-2009
scenester

OMG you guys i just got back and may say I've bagged quite a few items from Labels Inc! Margiela shoes at 100eur,and some other stuffs from Ann D, DVN, Veronique B... most of the items are within 40-70 euros each. If anything I'll be back in Antwerp this summer! I also got to know the owner of Labels Inc (Mrs. Vivian?)

For me this is the best shopping experience that I ever had because finally I can get my hands on these cult Belgian labels, be it last season or not!

Last edited by Spike413; 24-03-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Self Promotion; please see tfs community rules
08-02-2009
scenester

Oh yah not to forget, thanks Silvi, Scott nad Divo for the heads up. Unfortunately I did not manage to find VERSO. Also, Francis was also nowhere to be found (I walked around the block where Francis is supposed to be located at for 30 minutes without success)...

One thing I regret most is not buying a snakeskin vintage portfolio bag at only 70 euros at Jutka & Riska!!! I still think about it up until today!

Last edited by Spike413; 24-03-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Self Promotion; please see tfs community rules
12-02-2009
backstage pass

i am really jeaslous.. i love antwerp.. you guys should go to pierrer shop in mol!! wonderful things! i bought a raf simons trench coat and evrywhere i go ppl eep asking me where i have it.. i just smile!!!!

unluckity i send too much money in Paris for Hermes(private sale), rykiel und in the mall/space (fizenze).

so no mall sale at all?

02-03-2009

omg,they put a yohji shop beneath the FFI? god how things have changed. that used to be the brasserie. even the facade looks different in colour. was grey i believe. but yohji is fitting but i wish they had put an MMM flagship there. i know bruxelles is only a few minutes away but antwerp deserves a mmm space,geen?

03-03-2009
scenester

It's only recently that they put up a Yohji store there? I didn't know that! Must be the result of fashion hunger Antwerpen HAHA.

MMM placement cannot be more appropriate, even though I wish they put Ann D there! (because I couldnt find Ann's store, it's way south of the city I guess)

Oh just to be fair why not put all Antwerp Six (or Seven, including MMM) in one majestic complex? That will be cooler, I swear I won't shop anywhere else LOLss..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
antwerp, shopping