How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-02-2009
fashion insider

Aspen Shopping
Hi everybody I didn't see a thread for shopping in Aspen, CO. so I thought I'd start one. There is a Louis Vuitton, J. Mendel, Gucci, and Dior, the selections are good at all of them except Dior. There is also a Fendi, which is my favorite. There are stores like Distractions and a store that I cannot remember the name of... starts with an N., which carry many designers such as Lanvin, Marni, and Balenciaga... I will say that the stores are small but usually have a good selection. All of the stores are downtown but spread out... I found it tough to find the stores again. There are also many smaller stores like Malo and a Versace Jewelry store that was not owned by Versace. They also have a really good Prada, very good selection both men's and women's. Stores like Gucci and Prada had really stuck-up salespeople but Dior and Louis Vuitton's salespeople were very nice and helpful. Hope this helps.

02-12-2009
front row

Thanks for sharing! I'll be going to spend a vacation in Aspen soon, and would like to know more cool boutiques there!!

Any nice boutiques that carry individual designer labels in Denver?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aspen, shopping