How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-05-2008
scenester

I've lived in Atlanta my entire life, and I'm not a huge fan of the shopping here. But here are some of my picks:

- Drew Lewis, Midtown. Probably the best boutique in Atlanta. They carry Alexander Wang, Sea New York, Ben Sherman (mens), Band of Outsiders (mens), A.P.C., and so much more.
- Jeffrey Atlanta, Phipps. Best collection of designer footwear in Atlanta. I've seen Dries van Noten & Margiela here.
- Little Five Points. Great for vintage & off the wall items. There's also a great graphic T-shirt store here where they screen the design of your choice (you get it from a book of designs) while you wait.
- Bill Hallman, N. Highland. Great for party dresses and cute little tops.
- K-la, Atlantic Station. They have a lot of party dresses under $100 and also carry Nu-Bra.

As to the other stuff that's been mentioned, I would skip Barney's Co-Op. It's NOTHING compared to the ones in SF or NYC. They just carry a lot of Diane von Furstenburg/Marc Jacobs. Blue Genes is good if you're looking for denim, but the vibe is VERY L.A. Don't bother going there unless you're interested in looking like the girls on "The Hills."

14-05-2008
trendsetter

^ Thank you both! Unfortunatly I am already home, but I did check out little 5 points, and found a great (mostly) mens store that carried McQ, Yoko Deveroux, Nice Collection, Umbro by KJ, etc. Will hopefully visit again soon!

23-05-2008
V.I.P.

Lenox Square is so ghetto. Neiman's should really revamp that store or better yet close it down and move it to Phipps.

06-06-2008
backstage pass

it's not a good sign that atlantians have to do online shopping. I'm in chattanooga and absolutely MUST online shop. haha. at least you guys have Saks!...or heck even nordstrom. We don't even have a Macy's yet.

09-09-2008
scenester

bump, favorite boutiques?

i'm partial to kaleidoscope
http://www.kscopeboutique.com/

17-12-2008
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by audreyhorne View Post
bump, favorite boutiques?

i'm partial to kaleidoscope
http://www.kscopeboutique.com/
what type of stuff do they have there. any other Atlanta shoppers?

16-10-2009
scenester

Kaleidoscope can be described as a shop with lots of dresses appropriate for the (former) sorority girl. Decatur is an interesting area if you're nostalgic for the 70s.

Stitch:the Hand

is H&M there really as bad as some of the things i've read about? apparently they haven't much variety in the men's. and i've been to the two stores in boston and i quite liked those because they did have more option.

but i was going to head up there in the next week for that reason alone really as it's the only store i've seen cheap that has decent stuff. and it's much closer to me.

03-11-2009
front row

I just moved to Atlanta from the burbs and was wondering where in the world is the vintage shopping. I mean actual vintage, as in I'll-find-the-good-stuff-myself-for-cheap, not consignment where they mark it up 200%? And it doesn't necessarily have to be "designer" fashions either, just unique.

03-07-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by primad View Post
Kaleidoscope can be described as a shop with lots of dresses appropriate for the (former) sorority girl.

i'm not into the decatur scene either but this is not accurate either unless you're a goth

also consignment stores are so overpriced, i just live @ value village

Last edited by audreyhorne; 03-07-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
atlanta, shoppping