How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2008
windowshopping

Hey everyone! Is there a shop that sells Ann Demeulemeester shoes in Berlin? Going there in late November, and would love to try out my dream shoes when I'm there...

15-06-2009
Storm & Sommer

Some posts have been moved/copied to this thread :
Berlin Accommodation, Eating out, Nightlife etc...

pinterest : hanneonpin
11-09-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmarlin View Post
Hey everyone! Is there a shop that sells Ann Demeulemeester shoes in Berlin? Going there in late November, and would love to try out my dream shoes when I'm there...
Too late prolly lol
Anyways, yes there are a few.

Ombre Tissees de Chanel

I really LOVE the KaDeWe, with the Chanel and Dior Homme Boutique in it... Did the best shopping there.

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

Glad to hear that. KaDeWe is definitely worth paying a visit, one of my fave stores too.

Ombre Tissees de Chanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliax View Post
Glad to hear that. KaDeWe is definitely worth paying a visit, one of my fave stores too.
The rest of the Kurfurstendamm is also great, there a nice boutique of Lagerfeld, verry friendly and kind staff!

When you go in Januari, first or second week there is all great sale!!

06-10-2009
windowshopping

Hi!
Im in a Berling in next 5 days.
I have not been lucky with finding some good clothes i like ... also many shopps have strange working hours, at least to me

I am having a really tight budget for shopping, and I would like to go to some good shopps and outlets, with urban clothes (from some mad colorfull nu-rave stuff to Dries Van Noten ). I am young, I have 25. I am first time in city and alone ...

So, if u know any shoppes that are quite cheap and good (), and are not far away from metro stations, U ban or S ban, please write here.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by mix_NS; 06-10-2009 at 07:01 PM.
07-10-2009
V.I.P.

The store working hours are pretty common for Europe though, as for the rest Ill have to give it a thought, cant say right now but if you google youll find some stuff too.

front row

If anyone is looking for a good hostel in Berlin, I really recommend East Seven. We stayed there for two weeks in a private room with two beds and it was 20 euro each per night. It was super eclectic, immaculately clean, and had great energy. Everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful and we met other guests from all over the world. Only downside is no elevators, but those stairs will help you burn off all those pommes and beer! I am definitely staying there when I go back. here's the link
http://www.eastseven.de/

As for shopping, I didn't shop in many stores because the exchange rate was so bad when I was there, but we popped in to Garbage and popped out real quick because it was so overpriced. I mean, 20 euro for a t shirt with rips and stains is not a deal for me.

And of course there's hackesche hoefe with lots of pretty shops. We only went into a bead shop and then the Ampelmanchen store but we saw some pretty things in other store windows.

I posted this on the Germany thread too before I figured out there was a Berlin thread, forgive me please:

I lived in Germany last year and when we traveled to Berlin I dragged my host sister to the flea market in the Mauerpark for almost half a day! We loved it. They truly have everything, from independent artists and designers to vintage jewelry and leather. We found so much lovely stuff and you can haggle (of course it helps to speak German, I would recommend to at least know the numbers so you can hear what other people are paying and not get ripped off). I bought my favorite ring - an avant-garde heavy sterling silver one - for 2 euro- it was a really funny story. I asked the Turkish guy selling it how much it was and he said 5 euro, I said 1 because it was bent, and then he said 4 and I said 2 and he gave up He had his Turkish accent and I had my American one and then we talked about soccer for a bit. It's one of my best memories and one of the reasons I just adore Berlin. I swear I'm homesick for it; I only spent two weeks in that city but I'm missing a place that is not actually my home. It's just a magical place, especially the creative energy.

28-02-2010
front row

and the link for the flohmarkt - there's a wonderful bakery a few blocks away but sadly i don't remember the name, and there are lots of great bakeries in Germany anyways!

http://berlin.barwick.de/shopping/fl...mauerpark.html

06-03-2010
windowshopping

The best shopping in the world, god bless berlin XXXXX

06-07-2010
scenester

Sterling Gold is a high-class second hand shop

Kommode Berlin has cool and funny T-Shirts

And I can recommend the Wühlischstraße in Friedrichshain. Not high end, but affordable fashion from smaller labels

06-07-2010
V.I.P.

Will check those out, thanks Lotti !

tfs star

Hi, does anyone know where you can buy international fashionmagazines in Berlin? I can only find german ones...

Ombre Tissees de Chanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Myy View Post
Hi, does anyone know where you can buy international fashionmagazines in Berlin? I can only find german ones...
@ the KaDeWe you can get all....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
berlin, shopping