How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-02-2009
V.I.P.

^have you always lived in Argentina, testinofan?. damn, I've been fooled all these years thinking you were in the south of France.

I'm going to Argentina in.. over a week. I'll be there for a while, I don't think I'll be able to do a lot of shopping but I'm excited about their second-hand stores, I heard they're.. fantastic .

26-02-2009
███████████████

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
^have you always lived in Argentina, testinofan?. damn, I've been fooled all these years thinking you were in the south of France.

I'm going to Argentina in.. over a week. I'll be there for a while, I don't think I'll be able to do a lot of shopping but I'm excited about their second-hand stores, I heard they're.. fantastic .
HAHAHA noo always living in Argentina i like the idea live a time in France heheeh you come where? alone with freands with family maybe is good know you never talk much in the TFS but is good know you send me message pribve and talk maybe come to drink any speak spanish?

28-02-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by testinofan View Post
hehehe you talk about Cristobal Colon great house
It´s one of my fave stores in the world. Testinofan, do you happen to know the address? My boss is in Buenos Aires right now and I want to tell her.
I can´t believe how much I miss Buenos Aires. It´s so BEAUTIFUL!!!

02-03-2009
███████████████

Yes here the adress Palermo Soho Gurruchaga 1519 phone: 4511-5150

11-03-2009
backstage pass

Thanks so much!!!

26-04-2009
Rebaptising my badness

Hi guys! My boyfriend is going to BsAs in May and I'm preparing a huge list of makeup items that he'll hopefully get for me. Do you guys know what's the price range for MAC products? Does Falabella still have a MAC counter?

backstage pass

I can´t remember seeing MAC while I was in Buenos Aires, but it doesn´t mean they don´t have an encounter... He´s gonna love Buenos Aires, it´s one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world, it´s simply fabulous. I love it so much. BEAUTIFUL!!!

03-05-2009
Rebaptising my badness

^ Ah, I know, I've been there twice and he's been there once. I remember being at the MAC counter at one of the Falabella stores on calle Florida and the products were inexpensive. I hope the prices haven't gone up since last year.

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
^ Ah, I know, I've been there twice and he's been there once. I remember being at the MAC counter at one of the Falabella stores on calle Florida and the products were inexpensive. I hope the prices haven't gone up since last year.
the MAC from falabella is still there. there are stands on Paseo Alcorta and Alto Palermo shopping.

Rebaptising my badness

^Thanks for the info, bafchloe.

rising star

^^ anytime

rising star

ok, so I need some help from the people who live in buenos aires (or anybody who actually knows about shopping there). i'm looking for new places to shop as i'm seriously sick of jazmin chebar, maria cher, ayers, etc. and their ridiculous prices. i mean, some of the clothes are gorgeous and every time i go in one of theirs stores i can't help it but leave with a shopping bag. all of that, to spend so much money in only one thing while i know that there must be some other places out there with cool, cheaper stuff. so basically what i'm asking for is new, unknown shopping places, areas or showrooms where i can find new things. so, who can help me out?

trendsetter

when i went there i loved ay not dead, went to one of their sample sales and occasionally get my argentinian friend to send me some of their stuff but they're very hit or miss.

oh and i love palermo! such a nice neighbourhood even to just window shop

20-09-2009
rising star

Any good markets in BA? I'm going in December and I remember there was a nice little market in Caminito, are there more of those markets? Or somewhere I can buy Argentinian brands for young people?

Last edited by pixie_dust; 20-09-2009 at 08:31 PM.
21-09-2009
V.I.P.

^ I lived a few blocks away from Plaza Cortazar and their weekend fair (starting at around noon) was always worth walking by, even if just for a coffee.. lots of people, stores, stands, reasonable prices in most cases.. I definitely recommend it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aires, buenos, shopping