How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-11-2005
front row

Cabazon , Ca Outlet shopping
Has anyone gone to Desert Hills outlets to do some black friday, after-thanksgiving shopping? I was thinking about making my boyfriend drive us down there but if it's nothing too great, then I don't want to bother.

What kind of early bird specials are there? Do any of the higher-end stores have specials? Also, if you have gone within the last week or two, can you about some of the stuff they had?

Thanks in advance!

22-11-2005
backstage pass

oooo I wish I were close enough to drive there!

23-11-2005
V.I.P.

Here's some info:
more info:http://www.premiumoutlets.com/images...reaker_vip.gif
After Thanksgiving Sale Event
November 25 - 27, 2005
During this holiday weekend sale event, stores will be offering additional savings above and beyond their everyday low outlet prices. Extended center hours and added savings for early shoppers.
Click here to download a PDF of store sale information for the After Thanksgiving Sale Event.

Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat 4 or higher. If you do not have Acrobat, download it here free.

50-Plus Shopper Club
Join us on Tuesdays for the 50+ Shopper Club.
If you are at least 50 years of age you can take advantage of an added 10% savings on Tuesdays by simply presenting a photo identification with your proof of age to the cashier at participating stores. To view a list of some of our participating stores, click here.

Stores in the 50 Plus Shopper Club continue to grow, so please stop by the Information Center to view our most current list.

I hope this helps! Happy shopping

23-11-2005
front row

Thank you petite! I saw that before on the premium outlets site but unfortunately it wasn't enough information for me. Thank you anyways.

However I did call the stores that I were particularly interested in and found out all the sales/specials they were going to have and it's a bummer to say that it isn't worth driving 6hrs+ for. =/

25-11-2005
front row

My parents bought a few stuff for me at Desert Hills Premium during their trip to LA in 2001. There's another one at Gilroy and they did shopped there too.

http://malaysia-shopper-craze.blogspot.com/

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ca, cabazon, outlet, shopping