How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-08-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK Girl
For menswear try the boutiques at the Back of Times square - many Japanese Brands for casualwear.
Lane Crawford in Pacific Place has a strong menswear selection through casual and smart casual with many Latest and up coming brands.Lane Crawford IFC smaller selection.
Unfortunately dont rate Harvey Nics selection - trying too hard but missing the mark - I doubt they are doing well.
Wold love to find lane crawford outlet but I suspect they have good sell through so not much left over to outlet - (currently on 40% discount to VIP cardholders so all the best going fast... who can resist!!)
the Lane Crawford warehouse is also at Ap Li Chau...it's at the same building af Joyce warehouse

But I'm sure you'll be very disappointed, as there really isn't much things selling. However there is also an On Pedder outlet inside the Lane Crawford warehouse, verrrry many designer's shoes.

Last edited by alfred; 22-08-2006 at 10:46 AM.

22-08-2006
windowshopping

Medium Rare @ Causewaybay. Its just opposite SOGO, Near Excelsior hotel.
They stock a selected range of Pledge, Lounge Lizard and Lad Musician if im not wrong. They are having sales right now but im not too sure whether they still have any nice stuff though.

24-08-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRenaissance
Medium Rare @ Causewaybay. Its just opposite SOGO, Near Excelsior hotel.
They stock a selected range of Pledge, Lounge Lizard and Lad Musician if im not wrong. They are having sales right now but im not too sure whether they still have any nice stuff though.
the S/S collection of Pledge wasn't so nice...at least it's not as good as the previous ones. but I'm sure that there're still many nice Lad Musician t-shirts and they're on SALE.

24-08-2006
windowshopping

You sure? Everytime I visit Medium Rare there are always left with the smaller sizes / out of stock. Perhaps Im just unlucky.

24-08-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRenaissance
You sure? Everytime I visit Medium Rare there are always left with the smaller sizes / out of stock. Perhaps Im just unlucky.
Yes, it's because most of its customers are quite small in size...haha...you know, most of the Hong Kong people are short and skinny.

05-09-2006
rising star

I think there's a book "Suzy Gershman's Born to Shop Hong Kong, Shanghai & Beijing" that I saw at the bookstore the other day. Has anyone got it? Feedback?

Its the best of its kind (on HK) I've seen so far. I might get it, I'm going back at the end of this yr, and might visit Shanghai/Beijing. Would've been better if the book was written by a local, but I guess it'll do.

15-09-2006
windowshopping

I am looking for some elaborate stores that opened independently(by designers or...) or the local designers' stores in HK. Where do I find them? or
what regions do they usually assemble? thanks...

11-10-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessyNi
I am looking for some elaborate stores that opened independently(by designers or...) or the local designers' stores in HK. Where do I find them? or
what regions do they usually assemble? thanks...
The SoHo - Stanley Street and Elgin Street, and probably Lan Kwai Fong too.

22-10-2006
scenester

I'm also going to Hong Kong at the end of this year ! Any sample sale schedules will be announce ?

18-11-2006
V.I.P.

I don't know about Sample Sales... but you're coming the end of the year.

Christmas shopping in Hong Kong is amazing. The crowd, the stuff and the efficiency in Hong Kong is great. You'll have so much fun. And the Christmas shopping is when all of the big department stores: Lane Crawford, Seibu have giant sales.

scenester

^ thanks for the info! looking forward to it..
but..
1. Does Lane Crawford have sale like 70% or more ? ? Because it's still overpriced to me, even if it's sale like 50% *im still 15 yrs old
2. Are the xmas sales in Hong Kong including Spring -Summer 06 collection ?

12-05-2007
trendsetter

hmm, my fav would be:
makeup (they have quite a lot of intestting brand, esp good if you like pastels), food, and (gasp~) pads!!!

front row

Do they also have summer sales in HK?

22-07-2007
trendsetter

^ apparently they do, it is kinda like the season sale or somthing rite now... i go to near levis and they got like 50% off?!

V.I.P.

Everwhere: huge summer sale. Huge Christmas sale.

At Lane Crawford and other giant department stores (Harvey Nichol, Seibu...), on the last week of the sale--there are usually 60-70% off sometimes, but if you want shoes--then you get all the freakish big sizes.

Last edited by kissmesweet; 13-08-2007 at 04:55 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hong, kong, shopping