How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-10-2008
rising star

how do i get to granville road from the tst mtr? what exit? it is near that other road full of womanswear shops? (carnaby or kimberly or something?)

and retrostone is the same store you're calling "mee gee"? i'm confused -- retrostone is along the ladies market in mongkok, or on granville in tst?

11-10-2008
fashion insider

^ i thk for granville road u could use exit MTR B1 exit from TST... or u can check when u get there cuz the MTR exits are usually clearly written.

13-10-2008
scenester

retrostone is in granville road, remember to look up!
and for the mtr exit,rachelle is right u should exit B1 or b2exit. i found the mtr map in both chinese and english
http://www.laserist.org/c2007/images...tation-map.gif

and plzplzplz dont miss granville circuit

13-10-2008
fashion insider

^ i hv never been to retrostone. wt does it sell?? and wt is granville circuit?

13-10-2008
backstage pass

Hi, does anyone know where the Jil Sander shop is located in HK?

17-10-2008
scenester

for girls ,retrostone pretty much selling those floral vintage polos and long stripe shirt.. and they remade some vintage clothing like remade those XL oversize sweatshirt to mini-skirt. I dont know the right words of this action some one plz teach me that ><. and the sizes is terribly run small....i usually wear size 6 in us but i cant barely fit the clothes there..only a few.
for boy they got some military jacket , baggy jean..some Hawaiian shirts ...

for granville circuit there is a building where full of stores of local hk designers. well not all of them are good but you wont regret to go there. I personally became a loyal customer of one sliver jewelery shop in 4th floor

also the one i ve posted before around granville st called "heas" they are selling 2nd hand,used designer brand clothing usually japanese like bape , hysteric glamour. my brother brought a helmut lang jeans and a apc jacket from there about 60% off original price. reminder: its used items but in good condition.

17-10-2008
scenester

for jil sander....i remember there is one in central like next to mark & spencer and balenciaga ...correct me if i m wrong since i ve been to hk for one and half yrs...

22-11-2008
tfs star

I'm going to HK this christmas, just right in time for the huge X-mas sale! So excited!!

24-11-2008
scenester

congrats ! and D-mop just open their sale shop in chatham road, tsim sha tusi this month! the road is right next to the end of granville st

Last edited by tung; 24-11-2008 at 05:29 AM.
24-11-2008
tfs star

^ Would you recommend the warehouse sale of Joyce and Lane Crawford at Hong Kong Island?

29-11-2008
fashion icon

^^^ My mum's been and she said it's really really messy and you have to really hunt through stuff. However, she did find a pair of Bottega Veneta sunglasses (which are REALLY nice btw, not some dodgy ones that no one bought because they were ugly) for about HK$1400 - at the time it was about AU$200.

Are there anything like sample sales here in Hong Kong? And if so where would I find it?

30-11-2008
tfs star

^Hopefully I'd be able to find some interesting stuff from the warehouse sale!

I'm also interested to know if there are any sample sales in HK this December.

02-12-2008
scenester

yes the warehouses in hk island is kind of big and chaotic and you really need to have tons of time to find a pant that fit you because most of the sizes there are big (for normal asian)... besides those two warehouse there are some cafe and furniture shops in the same building..worth a look.

for sample sale...mmmm i think they just sell those samples in warehouse dont they?

02-12-2008
tfs star

thanks tung! wish me luck. hopefully i get to find some interesting stuff from the warehouses.

by the way, would you also recommend the pedder sale?

04-12-2008
scenester

since I see you marked your gender as homme, I dont recommend you to spend too much time on it. Because you only will find woman footwear there...but if you go with a femme...this is another story

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hong, kong, shopping