How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-09-2006
front row

H&M would be nice there was some big rumor that H&M and Custom Barcelona were supposed to be in that Lord&Taylor expansion. But I guess that prediction was wrong. That was the perfect opportunity for them to have another Galleria 4 Experience I hope it doesnt end up like Galleria 3 hahaha

16-09-2006
fashion insider

all of the stores mentioned would be a waste of space since they regularly turn out crap and you can buy them at saks anyway.

i wouldn't mind a h&m though...

i know a borders is going in galleria 5 for sure, as well as tons of restaurants. there's almost nowhere to eat there.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-smiths
^ I wish they would just add H&M and Sisley.
I agree, especially H&M! That would be great

Has anyone been to Chloe Dao's shop? I read in my new Lucky magazine I believe it was that her sister has a salon called Lot 8 salon or something like that

fashion insider

yes, i shop at chloe's store often enough and used to a lot more, when the stock was better. i've been shopping there for at least five years...it's located near rice village, but not IN the village. right off of kirby...oh, btw, the store is called lot 8.

backstage pass

any new info on what stores are going to open in the area where Lord & Taylor used to be.
so far it just seems like restaurants, like if Houston really needed them.:p
they need better fashion stores, at least for men they do.

26-11-2006
front row

No kidding well isnt Energie open yet? I heard Micheal Kors was coming but Im not that big of a fan. Have you heard of any new stores coming?

28-11-2006
trendsetter

^ god, i went to that Energie store and it SUCKED. Miss Sixty was soooooooo flashy also.

But I'm seriously hoping they will start adding better shops. Am I the only one who finds Barneys COoP boring!? I never find anything worth buying and everything seems so...... Metropark. I would love if they would add some better designers.

28-11-2006
backstage pass

well i bought some converse by John Varvatos there, blue canvas with multiple eye lids.
(they were the only one who carried this particular style in Houston.)
a part from that i haven't found anything else that i care for.

well, they recently added martin marginela, and A.P.C.
that's a step closer to possibly some rick owens, ann d, feck at least CLOAK.

back to online sales, hopefully aloharag puts there ann d. on sale soon.
don't know why but i kind of want to buy some of their face badges.

Last edited by dorien; 28-11-2006 at 04:32 PM.
28-11-2006
trendsetter

^ O yea, they do have some okay shoes. They could step it up. The APC they brought seems to expensive and the quality and designs remind me a lot of French Connection and I dislike FC a lot since they have such poor quality and so expensive clothes. I highly doubt they will put Rick Owens and Ann D cause who would buy their stuff? I mean, I know I would, but most men try to play it to safe.

28-11-2006
fashion insider

if they brought in rick owens that would be a dream come true! dang, stop teasing, you guys!

i don't know of anything else opening in galleria two, but maybe with the new year something good with come. doubtful, though.

co-op is OK, but nothing special. whenever i have a question about things, no one seems to have an answer. those converse sound awesome! saks carries varvatos for converse too. barneys had an exclusive metallic converse i was nutso about, but i didn't have any luck finding them. WHY ME, GOD?! i mean, when you shop online regularly, nothing is really special anymore because you can find it all online. but shopping in stores is so much more fun! why can't shops understand that?!

front row

I know some of you may not like this brand but does anyone find it Riduclous that SAN ANTONIO got a Juicy Couture store before Houston they also have Hugo Boss, Granted Houston has way more stores but that stuff to me doesnt make sense. Dallas has two hugo boss stores & Juicy(makes sense though) San Antonio before Galleria Come on

29-11-2006
trendsetter

^ ha, I prefer that Juicy is not in Houston. Then I would have to see even MORE girls running around with their logo bags.

29-11-2006
fashion insider

the selection of juicy at nordstrom is f**king MADNESS, so there's almost no need for a store. i do find it odd they would put one there first though...where is it in san antonio? is it a free standing store, or in a mall?

Last edited by Hanne; 30-11-2006 at 04:18 AM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines - profanity
30-11-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren
the selection of juicy at nordstrom is f**king MADNESS, so there's almost no need for a store. i do find it odd they would put one there first though...where is it in san antonio? is it a free standing store, or in a mall?
Its at the new mall in san antonio: Shops At Las Cantana I think that is how you spell it.

30-11-2006
backstage pass

hola,

i think i saw the shoes you are talking about at converse.com
just do a search at the top right for metallic.
plus right now they are having a free shipping dealy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesiren
if they brought in rick owens that would be a dream come true! dang, stop teasing, you guys!

i don't know of anything else opening in galleria two, but maybe with the new year something good with come. doubtful, though.

co-op is OK, but nothing special. whenever i have a question about things, no one seems to have an answer. those converse sound awesome! saks carries varvatos for converse too. barneys had an exclusive metallic converse i was nutso about, but i didn't have any luck finding them. WHY ME, GOD?! i mean, when you shop online regularly, nothing is really special anymore because you can find it all online. but shopping in stores is so much more fun! why can't shops understand that?!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
houston, shopping