How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop / shop by city
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-05-2010
windowshopping

Long time when I asked help and I haven't even shared my experience. I was a lucky girl since I actually stayed in Nisantasi! Oh well how many lovely stores there but not only luxury also something for student budget. I really liked Cevahir shopping center, it was like paradise for me since I'm from small town where we don't have i.e. Mango. Unfortunately I didn't have much time for shopping as you can guess when I was travelling with a man... Even though Taksim was crowded I really did love it! And again I was super happy to bump into Top Shop etc.

I really do envy you, Snow-White. I want to go too! Istanbul is amazing city and not just for shopping. It offers something for everyone! I do miss Istanbul and wishing to stay there a few weeks in autumn.

11-06-2011
tfs star

A friend and I are going to be in Istanbul for 5 nights in about 2 weeks time. We will be staying in a hotel in Sultanahmet. Im not so bothered about international designers, but where is the best place to shop for clothes by local designers? Are there any specific ones I should be looking out for?

Any general tips in regards to restaurants/things to see & do etc, are also welcome

26-06-2011
front row

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser and a place for manicure?

when i was living in Istanbul, i always went to different places. but the city changes so fast and if someone knows a nice place please please please let me know

since i go to visit Istanbul in 2 weeks, i take the opportunity to dye my hair there and make a manicure :p:p it is so much cheaper

19-05-2013
front row

there are great shopping malls in istanbul.If you want designer pieces you can go to Istinyepark mall and Kanyon.at Kanyon shopping mall theres Harvey Nichols.also so many high street brands are avaible in Istanbul such as Zara, Topshop, Mango, Stradivarius many more.

10-01-2014
V.I.P.

What's the VAT rate in Turkey? Can foreigner get VAT refund when shopping? Plan a trip to it in the future and also plan some shopping...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
istanbul, shopping